Thread: Austin Aries Off This Weekend's ROH Shows

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Austin Aries Off This Weekend's ROH Shows

Quote Originally Posted by ROHGabe
    just spoke to Austin Aries. He has suffered a head injury and needs to take this weekend off. We are hopeful that he will be back in action by Detroit and Chicago, but he is being cautious and won't return until he is ready. Obviously, he was in major matches in both Boston and Edison so the cards have to be somewhat re-booked. This process is what has slowed down the newswires and articles. We'll have a newswire by morning with new matches for both Boston and Edison. Thank you for your patience and for understanding.
    That sucks, it's always a treat seeing Aries. Oh well, here's hoping I get to see Ibushi/Black in Edison

I wonder who will get the nod to take his place in the World Title 4 way match.

ಠ_ಠ

Status
    Steen or Hero will probably replace him. Sucks because Aries has been doing a awesome job thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

On Vacation

Status
    See what happens when you join failure factions? Generico/Ibushi would be a good replacement if they can switch the card around to make it happen. I honestly can't remember if that's already booked for another show, however...

WAKE UP

Status
    Evans vs Ibushi plz. I want epic flips. =\

Thread Information