Thread: Do you like ODB?

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

Do you like ODB?

Simple question.

Do you like ODB?

Because I for one am wondering why the fuck she's over. She's not pretty to look at and she ain't exactly that great in the ring...

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

People's Champion

Status
    She's ugly as hell.

But, I love her character. It's interesting and she's pretty good in the ring imo. She's over and that's a great thing for the Women's Division. She will be the champ soon enough and it won't be a bad thing.

People's Champion

Status
    I'm sorry, but I just can't watch ODB wrestle. Just looking at her ruins everything for me. I know its not about looks, but c'mon...

If I Ruled The World...

...Imagine That

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    I love watching her wrestle, and her personality is awesome. If you want to see sexy women wrestle, look it up on an adult site. Of course you could always watch the WWE divas, but they don't wrestle well.

I'd have to say if it were not for Kong, Kim and ODB, the Knockouts division would look a lot like Smackdowns woman division.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Takes life. Seriously.

Status
    Yeah, I can't stand watching her in the ring. He presence reminds me if they threw a big gorilla in the ring and they starved it for a couple of days. She has a very messy presence, she is always bumbling around and walking around like a drunk King Kong. She isn't pretty, which doesn't really matter because her character isn't pretty to begin with. She does very manly gestures in the ring and it just throws the whole character off for me. They have more femin men in TNA such as Rellik and possibly Tomko compared to ODB.
    If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

Chikara Trainee

Status
    I think she's over because she's different and she's not just another pretty face. She's like the complete opposite of how a women's wrestler is supposed to wrestle and act and I think the crowd likes that

Thread Information