Thread: Will Jarret ever come back to wrestle?

People's Champion

Status

Will Jarret ever come back to wrestle?

He's been out of the ring since last year, and I actually kind of miss him. He wasn't the best wrestle, but I loved his mic work and he was great as the top heel. Angle kinda came in and took his place, and it seems like Jarret likes working backstage more.

If he did come back it would be just another older guy, and it might hurt the push of a younger guy, but it doesn't seem like TNA has any promise for them as it stands now. Jarret could also put over a younger guy like Shelley or Kiz or Sabin.

Thoughts on Jeff Jarret?

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Jarrett did a great job of carrying the main event scene when TNA were known as NWATNA, but TNA have grown and signed much bigger named talent than Jarrett. If Jarrett were to come back I couldnt see much for him to do. A run with the TNA title would be out of the question to me, and I couldnt see him going over people like Angle, Styles, and Cage. The most I could see him doing is putting over mid carders like Tomko, James Storm, and Robert Rhoode, but TNA already has Booker T filling that role.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Chikara Trainee

Status
    Before he left, he was trying to help elavate Robert Roode, so when he comes back I think he's going to trying to help push the younger guys and not be in the main event scene. He should return as a heel though because I don't think he could be a beliavable face

Heel Champion

Status
    Jeff Jarrett is a very underrated individual, people complain about him hogging the spotlight, he was only doing it when it was best for business, I mean, at the time, it was quite evident no-one was on his level to carry the main event scene, but then came guys like Sting, Angle, Cage, and Jarrett took a step back becuase the main event was strong.

But as for a proposed comeback, there serves no real purpose shoving him in the main event, he should be used to push mid carders but as neXus said, Booker T already has that spot, and even Rhino to an extent.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    nl=Netherlands
    Jeff Jarrett is happy where he is right now I think, he has alot of power in TNA and maybe he will do a few special matches in TNA in the future such as a suprise entrance at Slammiversary or maybe like people stated a 5th person for Lethal Lockdown. Or maybe a tag match at BFG or something, whatever.

...As long as he doesn't become something the Vince McMahon of TNA.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Well I thought of another angle that could be used to get Jarrett back.

Jim Cornette is seeming losing control of his locker room, so the TNA board of directors could appoint someone to over see his work. That person being Jeff Jarrett. I mean when the guy you bring in to basically be your bodyguard tweaks a ppv main event and then enters himself in the match, the TNA board can not be too happy.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Thread Information