Thread: Dream Matches That COULD Very Well Happen - TNA Version

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

Dream Matches That COULD Very Well Happen - TNA Version

Generic thread. Yes, it's been done before. But things change, opinions change, people leave people get injured people come in, blah blah. Plus it's been a while.

Okay, dream matches that has at least SOME chance of happening. Not like Rock vs Austin and all that.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

People's Champion

Status
    Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles

I want to see this match so bad, and I think we will be able to by the end of the year. The two best in ring wrestlers in TNA going head to head in what will not be a dissapoitment. Hopefully they'll have it at Bound for Glory in the main event.

I might add some more later.

Heel Champion

Status
    Christian Cage vs. Tomko
    Their whole feud over the past few weeks has been intruiging to say the least, there's such so much backstory of Tomko turning on his partner that got him a place in this business, it's a match dying to happen. To add to that, both are great individuals in the ring, and would work a great match, if given the chance.

Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles
    Goes without saying this is an instant classic, their styles are similar in various ways, and Angle being the top heel going against an over face Styles would be intruiging to say the least, people talk about how Joe is the perfect TNA champion to take the belt off Angle, but Styles has been in the company from the beginning, and so would be an even greater moment.

Christian Cage vs. AJ Styles
    This has already happened at Genesis 2006 (I think), but there was no real backtory then and I think it was just a filler match, but now, with Styles turning on Cage there's much more into the match and it goes without saying they can pull off an instant classic (pun intented).

That's a few possible dream matches for the main event, I'll add more later as well as for other divisions (mid card, x-division, tag team, knockouts, etc.)

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    nl=Netherlands
    Ya I think AJ vs Christian is a good idea as well and also I'm happy that Kip vs BG is taking place at Lockdown... Also I'd like to see Matt Morgan vs Samoa Joe

Heel Champion

Status
    X-Division

Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin
    It goes without saying their styles mix well as a tag team, and they can adapt that when facing each other, as far as I know, they've only had one bout against each other in TNA, but that was quickly interupted with the appearance of Team 3D, they may have had other bouts but it'll mean more as now they have a backstory. The only problem is that if they face each other, it might mean an end to the Motor City Machine Gunns, I'd rather just have them have a friendly match, similar to their FFTR encounter, and I don't think such a match is beyond reach.

Jat Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt
    Similar to MCMG, these work well as a team, and again, thier similar styles could be used for them if they were to have such a match. Obviously after the So Cal Val storyline their is tension building up between the two and I can see a match down the line. The backstory will be good that Dutt is tired of staying in the shadow of the X-Division, and for him to come out and face the guy with the fame, fortune, etc. Personally I'd like him to come out of this 'Guru' gimmick so the two can just have an intense bout without any gimmicks running through it.

I'll add more for the mid card division and then the knockouts division.

Thread Information