Thread: Best/Worst/Overated/Underated - TNA

WAKE UP

Status

Best/Worst/Overated/Underated - TNA

Simple thread. Copy the questions below and answer the with reasons.

Best wrestler in the TNA?

Worst wrestler in the TNA?

Most overated wrestler in the TNA?

Most underated wrestler in the TNA?

Most improved wrestler in the TNA?

Most deteriorated wrestler in the TNA?

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    It is a three-way tie between Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, and Christian Cage. Samoa Joe is just a great technical behemoth and getting good during promos. A.J. is just brilliant. Period. Christian is described as very bland, bu he has really pushed the level in TNA ability wise. I'm impressed.

Dustin Rhodes needs to stop. I'm sorry. He was always focused on the psychological sense of his gimmick and not the performance. I also see no reason for Johnny The Bull in TNA.

Kurt Angle. He seems worn out and will do anything to keep himself in the spotlight

Tomko is getting some acknowledgement, which is good. People underestimate his ability alot. I also see Shelley and Sabin never going anywhere unfortunately, which is a shame.

Jay Lethal, possibly. I hated the idea of the Macho Man gimmick, but he has done it quite well, maybe better. I think Kaz and Eric Young have done alot since a couple of years ago. Robert Roode is the reason why there should be a mid card - upper/mid title.

Where to start? Sting, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle (who is barely putting on good matches), VKM, basically this is where vets go to die.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Heel Champion

Status
    AJ Styles. The guy lives up to the name phenomenal with his in ring work, he's starting to learn alot now, maybe it's because he's with Christian, I don't know, but he's less of a spot monkey, and can put on great matches without the need to do a spot every like 5 seconds or so. And ever since his initial heel turn that started the feud with him and Rhino, he has been getting much better on the mic and is overall developing a good character. Furthermore, the guy is in his prime and has many good years left before him.

Other notable mentions: Christian Cage, Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle

Black Reign, I'm not too sure with his because his style is obviously different to the rest of the fast action pace of other superstars, but he's slow in the ring, and like Nick said, relies to omuch on his gimmick. Personally I dont have a problem with this whole 'split personality' but he needs to shape up in the ring.

Other notable mentions: Kip James, BG James

Booker T. Ever since he came into TNA he's been treated like gold because he's a former WWE champion, personally I have yet to see what seperates him from everyone else.

Scott Steiner, the guy still has some talent left in him. People say he's washed up and can't wrestle no more, I think that's far from the case, he's had some good matches in TNA and although not in his prime, he can still deliver.

Another notable mention is Kurt Angle. Nick said he's overrated, but the guy gets so much shit on he's far from it. People say he's taking the spotlight, and is not as he was once in the ring. I don't think that's the case, he's had many good matches in his TNA run, against Joe, Lethal, Cage, Sting to name a few, he can still put on some great matches when he wants to. He's also helped get younger stars Joe, Lethal, and possibly, AJ Styles.

Kevin Nash. He's obviously not what he was 10 years ago, and even then, nothing amazing.

People's Champion

Status
    Kurt Angle. He is their best overall wrestler right now I think. Maybe the way he is being booked isn't the best, but he is still a great wrestler and he has the best mic skills. Christian is closely behind, but I think Angle is still better.

Probably Reign. He actually used to be a pretty good wrestler as Goldust, but now it is just not working.

Sting. He's not as good as he once was obviously, but he still gets a shitload of praise. He can still work a great match though as seen at BFG.

I really don't even know who to say. I think more people in TNA are overrated rather than underrated. I'll say Team 3d though.

Tomko. He has improved so much since coming to TNA. I think he will be a major player in the years to come for TNA.

Kip James. He was never great, but he used to be descent. I haven't even seen anything descent from the guy in forever.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    AJ Styles. This guy can put on matches with anyone. Deserves to be the tag champion, and maybe soon, even more. A phenomenal talent, pardon the pun, who has a great amount of moves in he arsenal.

BG James. No skill whatsoever. Puts on horrendous, sloppy matches. He just needs to GTFO of TNA as quick as he can.

Most overrated wrestler in the TNA?
    Booker T. For someone who was so hyped up, he has really failed to deliver. I thought he would be wrestling the Angle's, the AJ's, those guys. Instead, he is in a midcard feud with Bobby Rhoode.

Most underrated wrestler in the TNA?
    Tomko. Probably their best big man. He looks ferocious, with that long beard and those wicked tats , and TNA got a great deal on him after he was put in horrible feuds and segments on RAW *remembers Eugene's Musical Chairs and shudders*

Jay Lethal. Stick a gimmick on him that can get people hooked, add some great matches, mic talent and a championship, and you got a great wrestler.

Kevin Nash. I am entertained by him on the mic, but wrestling wise, I don't need to see him. He was an excellent wrestler back in his day, but he can just keep himself as a promo guy or manager for Joe, Christian.

AWESOM-O

WAKE UP

Status
    AJ hasnt done anything to interest me in a long while, whereas Angle, despite getting older, is still a wrestling machin ewith all the charisma and finese he had in the wwe.

Back Reign. I actually thought that the idea for his gimmick was pretty cool, then I saw how much he failed. The guy is sloppy, boring, botchy and just whores out spots.

This is tough, but I'm going with Booker T. People were saying he was mega over on his debut. Not really.

James Storm - The future of TNA. Has everything a future world champion should. Great in the ring, on the mic, plays a great heel and really gets into his persona.

Tomko. I've been on the bandwagon for ages, but he has really come into his own in TNA.

Obviously you have the Nash, Booker and VKM, but I'm going to throw Joe's name in here for special mention. He seems alot more sluggish than he used to be and he's alot more watered down too.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Thread Information