Thread: Who will win Lethal Lockdown?

Heel Champion

Status

Who will win Lethal Lockdown?

Team Tomko or Team Cage?

Also, who will win the pinfall? After all, the winner gets a shot at the World Heavyweight title.

Personally I think Joe will go over at Lockdown and Cage will win the Lethal Lockdown, he seems the only legitimate candidate that I can see going for the World title. Next month's PPV I think Angle/Joe will face off in a rematch, and Cage/Tomko will go head to head to finish off any grudge. Then the following PPV it could be Joe vs. Cage in what may turn out to be another instant classic (no pun intended).

Intercontinental Champion

Status
    I actually could see Styles getting the pinfall. Having Styles and Karen continue their marriage or whatever and then Styles is about to beat Joe and Angle comes out and costs him the title because he's jealous of him. I'd like to see that happen but idk, Prolly Cage or Sting will get the pinfall even though I'd love to see a Storm/Sting fued

People's Champion

Status
    I also see Styles getting the pinfall. This will start the feud of AJ/Angle and this will be TNA's biggest feud of 2008. It will lead all the way to Bound for Glory, where AJ will walk out the TNA World Champion.

Thread Information