Thread: How Did TNA Invade WrestleMania 24 Yesterday?, Major Updates

Heel Champion

Status

How Did TNA Invade WrestleMania 24 Yesterday?, Major Updates

Source:WZ

-- TNA set up a booth outside of the Citrus Bowl that showed a looped video of TNA footage. TNA staff members were giving out TNA t-shirts and postcards to fans as they headed for Wrestlemania. TNA also had a booth directly across the street from Thunder Field, where WWE had set up their final AXXESS event on Sunday.

-- Team 3D, AJ Styles, Kaz and Earl Hebner all showed up at the WWE AXXESS event in Universal Studios at different times over the weekend to promote TNA. WWE was very upset about this and portrayed it as TNA wrestlers leaving their own tapings to go visit with WWE.

-- TNA's setup promoting iMPACT! remained at Citrus Field until after WrestleMania ended and was even there after the WWE AXXESS event had left.

-- Several WWE officials were making fun of TNA's weak attempt to draw attention to themselves in Orlando. Despite the fact that TNA stars were seen in public with WWE stars, WWE officials were surprised TNA didn't try something more outlandish.

-- Team 3D's Brother Ray was at the Make-A-Wish event that John Cena appeared at.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    Uh. TNA needs to stay away and realize they are not the better brand. Especially after WM 24.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

wut

Status
    Lawl, who gives a fuck about TNA.

Vengeance With a Smile

Status
      Country                    us=United States
    If they want to be a known as a professional company, I don't think they should have cheap booths outside the arena and shit....lol@them.

People's Champion

Status
    The baisness in this thread is pathetic. They want thier company to be known, but they aren't trying to start shit off with WWE, and get kileld quicker han they will...

If I Ruled The World...

...Imagine That

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States
    It's smart business. If you want to advertize a wrestling brand, do you go to a place where Football fans hang out? No. You go where wrestling fans do.

Heel Champion

Status
    I agree with RobyD, however much you shit on TNA, this is a smart move, regardless of the quality of their product, people don't know what TNA is, unlike WWE, pretty much everyone knows what WWE is, but they don't watch because they know of the product, however, TNA has such a small audience to begin with, only a portion of that is watching. Expanding its audience is the only logical thing TNA could do, and what better way to do it than with the former WWE stars.

Hey, at least their not going in a tank and trying to get fans to go to another show.

Quote Originally Posted by -3:16- View Post
    Hey, at least their not going in a tank and trying to get fans to go to another show.
    At that point, the WWF had regained momentum and were pretty much even with Nitro or close to it in ratings. So it's not totally the same.

However, what did the WWE expect? They're hosting their biggest show of the year literally a few miles away from TNA's Florida headquarters.

Thread Information