2nd Fall for US Title

MVP (C)(MITB Briefcase Holder) vs. Matt Hardy

Intercontinential Title
    Chris Jericho (C) vs. Shelton Benjamin

Women's Title
    Beth Phoenix vs. Maria

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Yeah, as if an ECW star is gonna go after a RAW title . Maria vs Beth for the women's title? Hell will freeze over before that happens.

Otherwise, I'd say it's accurate.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

People's Champion

Status
    The last 3 are off. Pretty sure MVP won't win MITB, but Hardy/MVP will happen. Shelton back for RAW title

If I Ruled The World...

...Imagine That

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Yeah, as if an ECW star is gonna go after a RAW title . Maria vs Beth for the women's title? Hell will freeze over before that happens.

Otherwise, I'd say it's accurate.

So what is your womens title picture. And maria is getting the playboy push.

And shelton can easily go to raw. i could put mr kennedy in his place as well, but i hate him.

People's Champion

Status
    WWE Title - The Rematch
    HHH (c) vs John Cena vs Randy Orton

Wolrd Heavyweight Championship - No Holds Barred
    Undertaker (c) vs Edge

Intercontinental Title
    Jericho (c) vs Kennedy

U.S Title
    MVP (c) vs Matt Hardy

ECW Title
    Kane (c) vs Chavo Guerrero

That's all I got for now.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland's Finest View Post

And shelton can easily go to raw. i could put mr kennedy in his place as well, but i hate him.
    Shelton's staying on ECW.

If Mickie can get out of the doghouse and all the Playboy crap is over with, then I can see her involved in a match. She's actually doing better in terms of listening and all that jazz, so I can see something going on for her. A more plausible one would be Mickie vs Beth vs Melina with more build. As the original plan called for Mickie vs Beth vs Candice, but she's out.

Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    Shelton's staying on ECW.

If Mickie can get out of the doghouse and all the Playboy crap is over with, then I can see her involved in a match. She's actually doing better in terms of listening and all that jazz, so I can see something going on for her. A more plausible one would be Mickie vs Beth vs Melina with more build. As the original plan called for Mickie vs Beth vs Candice, but she's out.
    As the original plan wtf? Are you like a WWE writer now?

And who's to say who's staying where on rosters, umaga is going to SD to feud with Batista BEFORE the draft, since the draft is in june or may, and so shelton can switch. And why would you not want Shelton/Jericho in an ic title?

WAKE UP

Status
    WWE Title
    Triple H (C) vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

World Heavyweight Title
    The Undertaker (C) vs. Edge

Last Man Standing
    Batista vs. Umaga

2 Falls Match
    1st Fall for MITB Briefcase
    2nd Fall for US Title

MVP (C)(MITB Briefcase Holder) vs. Matt Hardy

Intercontinential Title
    Chris Jericho (C) vs. Shelton Benjamin

Women's Title
    Beth Phoenix vs. Maria

That card is almost the exact same as last years >_>

I'd say the two losers of the triple threat, one of them being Orton will face off against each other, with Michaels facing the champion.

Depending on wether Rey is back or not, I'd say Rey vs Show, or Rey vs Edge. Taker will probably be defending against Khali or Henry, whichever one doesn't win the ECW title >_>

CM Punk vs whoever is ECW champ is also likely.

MVP vs Hardy is quite likely, though I think a Jericho/MVP Champion vs Champion match is even more likely.

Womens title match will probably be Beth vs Maria, if they even have that match. I also don't expect a tag title match of any kind.

Oh yeah, and some sort of McMahon family soap opera featurning a leprechaun. Of course.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    Yeah, I sorta realized that, but what's there to do with HBK? And the Backlash cover suggests Taker/Edge stip, but I thought adding last man standing to that would be a replica. :l

Status
    As the original plan wtf? Are you like a WWE writer now?

And who's to say who's staying where on rosters, umaga is going to SD to feud with Batista BEFORE the draft, since the draft is in june or may, and so shelton can switch. And why would you not want Shelton/Jericho in an ic title?
    There were obvious signs and reports that indicated that Beth vs Mickie vs Candice were to happen at Wrestlemania as the second's womens match.. It was supposed to be Ashley and Maria vs Melina and Jillian as well. And don't give me that crap that it wasn't supposed to be true. Look at how they started it in the beginning. Melina/Jillian were being the tag team and Ashley was the one who hung out with Maria and all that jazz. But no... Ashley got injured AGAIN. Then Candice came back for it.... and then Candice got injured again and she's out for a longer time.... Bunnymania was nothing but bad luck from the start. Playboy girls get their chance to shine at WM, then they go in the backburner after. Did Ashley go anywhere after last year? No. Beth vs Maria has already happened twice now, I doubt they'd replicate it again FOR the title when Beth made EASY work of her. Regardless, I go with Mickie being in the Backlash match in some capacity, against Beth and possibly Melina.

You just want Shelton vs Chris because you're a 'proud fan' of Shelton, but you have to get over that it has ZERO chance of happening. Shelton is on ECW, Chris is on RAW. They're not going a talent exchange like SD is doing with ECW... Shelton will do his own thing on ECW... Shelton vs Kane for the ECW title is more likely to happen.

People's Champion

Status
    CF the thing is your just a Shelton mark...

If I Ruled The World...

...Imagine That

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    There were obvious signs and reports that indicated that Beth vs Mickie vs Candice were to happen at Wrestlemania as the second's womens match.. It was supposed to be Ashley and Maria vs Melina and Jillian as well. And don't give me that crap that it wasn't supposed to be true. Look at how they started it in the beginning. Melina/Jillian were being the tag team and Ashley was the one who hung out with Maria and all that jazz. But no... Ashley got injured AGAIN. Then Candice came back for it.... and then Candice got injured again and she's out for a longer time.... Bunnymania was nothing but bad luck from the start. Playboy girls get their chance to shine at WM, then they go in the backburner after. Did Ashley go anywhere after last year? No. Beth vs Maria has already happened twice now, I doubt they'd replicate it again FOR the title when Beth made EASY work of her. Regardless, I go with Mickie being in the Backlash match in some capacity, against Beth and possibly Melina.

You just want Shelton vs Chris because you're a 'proud fan' of Shelton, but you have to get over that it has ZERO chance of happening. Shelton is on ECW, Chris is on RAW. They're not going a talent exchange like SD is doing with ECW... Shelton will do his own thing on ECW... Shelton vs Kane for the ECW title is more likely to happen.
    No I'm also a big jericho fan, don't put words in my mouth.

Beth vs. Maria will happen. Don't make it sound like an extremely awkward possibility, even KillSteve agreed with me.

And Dman, I'm not just a shelton mark.

I like good wrestling. I like Shelton because he is one of the new or unheard of wrestlers who wrestlers well. I like Jericho. I like Punk. I like Benoit. I like Guerrero. I like the hard workers, which Shelton is. If you wanna make shelton like some low rate talent, watch his match at backlash 05 vs. y2j, or SS04 vs. christian.

Heel Champion

Status
    My Backlash predicted card

WWE Title

John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H(C)

World Heavyweight Title

Edge vs. Undertaker(C)- Hell In A Cell

US Title Match

MVP(C) vs. Matt Hardy

Grudge Match

Shawn Micheals vs. Mr Kennedy

Womens Title Match

Mickie James vs. Beth Pheonix(C)

MITB and IC Match-Winner Takes All

Chris Jericho(C) vs. Carlito(MITBH)

Status
    No I'm also a big jericho fan, don't put words in my mouth.

Beth vs. Maria will happen. Don't make it sound like an extremely awkward possibility, even KillSteve agreed with me.

And Dman, I'm not just a shelton mark.

I like good wrestling. I like Shelton because he is one of the new or unheard of wrestlers who wrestlers well. I like Jericho. I like Punk. I like Benoit. I like Guerrero. I like the hard workers, which Shelton is. If you wanna make shelton like some low rate talent, watch his match at backlash 05 vs. y2j, or SS04 vs. christian.

I put words into your mouth? Okay then. Not at all.

You tell me Beth vs Maria will happen, I say it won't (because DUH it won't... end of)... NO matter how awkward it may be. Someone agreed with you? Whoo hoo. That's a weak argument. Then you have the audacity to say Chris vs Shelton will happen at Backlash. Okay, yeah.... they'd have a great match. But it's pretty laughable to say it will happen at Backlash... because it won't.

Chris Jericho vs Ken Kennedy is helluva more likely actually.

People's Champion

Status
    I meant the only reason you put Shelton there, is because your a mark, and your not thinking realisticly. Unless somethin happens during MITb, its not happening.

If I Ruled The World...

...Imagine That

Status
    The only way it'd happen would be if Shelton magically moved back to RAW.... and chances are, it won't happen for a long time.

I actually agree with Dman here.

Sweet Meat

Status
    Edge/Undertaker Hell In a Cell WILL NOT happen @ Backlash if at all. if it were to happen, it'd be @ the Great American Bash or One Night Stand I assume.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    Yeah, HIAC at Backlash? And this soon into the feud?

Taker will have great opponents as Champ. Edge, Umaga, Hopefully Cena and HBK in the future.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
    I'm just here to point out the apostrophe goes BEFORE the 08 >.> not after.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

Why would Shelton go to RAW about 3 months AFTER they took him off RAW?

AWESOM-O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information