Thread: Tag team title scene

People's Champion

Status

Tag team title scene

How would you book the TNA tag team title scene right now?

LAX are the number 1 contenders for the titles, and hopefully they will win them. Tomko/AJ are involved in a much bigger angle right now, and don't really need the titles at this time. I think it would be best to drop them on impact in the coming weeks. Even have Christian come out and distract them, so Tomko/AJ won't really lose momentum.

I think LAX will win them soon enough and begin to feud with MCMG's. I think it could be a great tag team feud, and I would have MCMG coming out on top in the end. These two are probably the best teams in TNA right now, and why not let them have some matches together.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    nl=Netherlands
    I can see LAX with the titles for another (short) run but probably not by a clean finish, I am not sure who else could carry the titles at the moment, I don't see Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave with the titles and I can't see MCMG beating AJ and Tomko, so I guess LAX as transition champs is a best option but then again I didn't expect AJ and Tomko to take them in the first place so who knows..

Thread Information