Thread: Stable wars

ಠ_ಠ

Status

Stable wars

Allot of people have started to dislike stable wars and feel it has ran it's course so this brings the question...........should ROH rush the potential saving feud of NRC vs. AOTF? I, for one, think they have been doing a pretty good job of hinting the feud and building towards it without actually doing it yet. So far there hasn't been a incredible amount of tension between the two but it's slowly building to that point. Davey Richards & Rocky Romero had a run in at Chaos at the Cow Palace where they were defeated by Jacobs and the Necro Butcher and then there was another meeting between the two dominant groups at Glory By Honor Night 1. It saw Strong and Romero not reacting to kindly to the presence of the "rebels" and things looked as if there was going to be a throwdown before the Vulture Sqaud ran in. Then it came a time in January where the NRC seemed to take a bit of a tumble so to speak while the AOTF were making headlines. This week was supposed to be AOTF showing their superiority and proving that they were the dominant group but it ended up turning into a weekend that they soon will not forget.

The NRC of Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong was scheduled to take on AOTF of Jimmy Jacobs & the newest member yet a familiar face in ROH, Joey Mathews. A hard fought battle had occured and even though the AOTF preached that this weekend would be theirs.....the day ended up belonging to No Remorse Corps when the leader of the group, Roderick Strong, ended up making Age Of The Fall's leader, Jimmy Jacobs, tapping out. Strong would not be denied going into his title match against the champion Nigel Mcguinness the next night and although that is a different story to be told, the NRC did celebrate with a win that was not seen. Although Davey Richards & Rocky Romero had lost their match against the Briscoes for the belts, redemption was in their minds and wanted to atleast bring one piece of gold with them in their attempts that weekend. No one saw a winner in this match with the exception of the Age Of The Fall and the only thing they thought they would see would be AOTF and a new team of Danielson & Aries battling as the final participants. How wrong they were.

It came out of nowhere when a young growing star in Davey Richards pinned someone that can be seen in the same way in Tyler Black to eliminate the AOTF. It wasn't the second, it wasn't the third, but it was the first elimination and the AOTF had lost their gold. The two brothern of the NRC then went on to follow with this momentium and lasted through the Hangman 3 of Albright & Whitmer and the team everyone saw making it to the finals in Danielson & Aries to achieve ROH tag team gold. No one saw it coming, no one believed it would happen, but it came like shit on carpet from a grown man, un-fucking-believable. Since this the NRC and the AOTF have not had visible confortation as of yet.......the hate is brewing and the beginning of the true war is coming between the stables but before there was even a thought of a stable war between the two, there was hate building in a young man that was not seen.

At The Battle of St. Paul, we saw Jimmy Jacobs tell the world he was tired of people asking if he was "getting some" from Lacey. A young passionate man who bleed buckets and broke bones to be with her did not want to hear of some jock nonsense......not even minutes later, Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero came and started to mock Jacobs. After a second of taunting the young warrior fueled by love at the time decided to leave a very aggressive way leaving the NRC to gloat about how they owned the night. After this some what of a run in, Jacobs began to rant more on jocks and one could only feel that these jocks he were speaking of was not just a word threw around to random people, but specific ones you can name.

Sorry for talking in Kayfabe but I can't help it Slow build they have done and should they rush it or push it just the way they were?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    It would actually be perfect, the NRC represent the society that the AOTF hate even more than the Briscoes.

They are your typicaly high school jocks that everyone hates but everyone would take their place in a second if they had the chance.

Where AOTF are those nerdy kids playing dungeon and dragons that hate the jocks Lol

WAKE UP

Status
    They've built to it very subtley, so this fued could potential be very great. As suffy said, they are both at equal ends of the scale so the fued itself would be great.

The main problem with the stable wars they had in 2007 was there were too many stables and due to the everyone vs everyone nature of it, it allowed ROH to get lazy with thtier bookings just constantly put opposing factsion members against each other with little reason other than "stable wars...". With only two factiosn fueding together, the NRC and the AotF, hopefully it would bring alot more focus and produce much better matches.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    I hope we get Sweet and Sour vs ROH that would be epicly fun. Sweeney promos against like Danielson would be amazing!

WAKE UP

Status
    Yeah, especially with SnS meant to be a "take the piss out of everything, take nothing serious" kind of faction, and with all the people refusing Sweeny's offfers, that could work nicely.

And Dragon/Hero never fails.

ಠ_ಠ

Status
    Dragon/Hero failed hard.......BOTH times.

I don't really car about SNS and this whole deal with them try to take over ROH. The only thing that will make me happy about it is when Albright finally Half-Nelsons everyone in the group.
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

Heel Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    Dragon/Hero failed hard.......BOTH times.

I don't really car about SNS and this whole deal with them try to take over ROH. The only thing that will make me happy about it is when Albright finally Half-Nelsons everyone in the group.
    Call 215-781-2250 and you'll be convinced that you've loved it the whole time!

AIN'T NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!! hahhahaha

WAKE UP

Status
    Both Hero/Danielson matches were pretty good in my opinion.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    NRC and AOTF are really the only two stables I pay attention to in ROH. They are both very talented, and possibly more to come in ROH (I don't see Aries joining at all)
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Indy Talent

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCkOrBoCkErZ View Post
    NRC and AOTF are really the only two stables I pay attention to in ROH. They are both very talented, and possibly more to come in ROH (I don't see Aries joining at all)
    Agreed. I was starting to get into the Hangmen 3 but then Whitmer left and SNS bought their contracts. And the only reason I care about the Vulture Squad is Jigsaw.

ಠ_ಠ

Status
    So anyone think they might throw this idea away with Davey leaving the NRC? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Thread Information