Thread: Future of Samoa Joe?

People's Champion

Status

Future of Samoa Joe?

What do you see Samoa Joe accomplishing within 2008?

I think that Joe will be the man to beat Angle. Joe has an upcoming match against Angle, and this may be where Angle drops the title. It seems as if Angle if gonna be having his own storyline with AJ/Karen which doesn't have to revolve around the title. Joe's title reign would be nice and fresh for TNA, and there could be a bunch of new main event feuds. This would be the first World title reign for Joe in TNA and many think that it is over due. This might just help TNA get back on track.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    I want to see Joe defeat Kurt Angle in convincing fashion. I mean I want to see Kurt Angle tap out. From there I want Joe to turn heel, and be like he was back in the X Division. I want to see a champion who doesn't care about money or fame, he just goes out there and hurts people. A ruthless dominant champion equals ratings and when he finally loses, it will put someone new on the map like never before. A few great matches would be Joe vs Sting, Joe vs Booker, and Joe vs Jarrett, if Double J ever returns.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

WAKE UP

Status
    Pretty much what nex said. If anyone else but Joe beats Angle for the title than their whole fued will be a waste in my opinion. Joe is so much better as a heel, as a face he's not as interesting, I want to see the Joe who just decimates people, like how he was in the X-Division, thats when he's at his best.

Thread Information