Thread: Ever Wonder What Happens When The Camera's Stop Rolling?

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Ever Wonder What Happens When The Camera's Stop Rolling?

If you didn't see TNA Impact yet, leave this thread now!

On tonights Impact Stings music played leaving us with an ending image of Team 3D, Styles, and Tomko looking up in the sky as the fans cheer. Ever wonder what happens when the cameras turn off? It's obvious Sting isn't going to come out so then whatthen? Do the lights come back on and everyone just leaves? Seems kind of cheap to me.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Chikara Trainee

Status
    I've read that the wrestlers hang around after the show a sign autographs and stuff like that. Usually they tape another iMPACT after that, but since the next iMPACT is live they can't do that.

The Bad Guy

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charisma View Post
    I've read that the wrestlers hang around after the show a sign autographs and stuff like that. Usually they tape another iMPACT after that, but since the next iMPACT is live they can't do that.
    They haven't taped impacts back to back since they went 2 hours. They tape them within 2 days now, One on one day the other the day after.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    nl=Netherlands
    Yeah it must be kind of weird, but it's just like a sad movie on television, after it is done the commercials kick in or whatever, it kind of breaks the mood... but can't be helped obviously. If you watch tna today sometimes there is Jeremy Borash interviewing some guys moments after the pay per views, it's pretty much a good global image of what it is like after a show, they drag themselves to the back and they stay in character pretty much I guess

Thread Information