Thread: TNA Impact Live Discussion

Heel Champion

Status

TNA Impact Live Discussion

Source:WZ

LOCKDOWN XSCAPE MATCH QUALIFYING CONTINUES
    Another Lockdown Xscape Match qualifier will take place this Thursday night as “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt battles the LAX’s Homicide for an open spot in the Pay-Per-View bout! At Lockdown, six X Division stars will compete inside the Six Sides Of Steel for the X Championship! It's not just about survival - its about getting out of the cage! It will be pinfall/submissions until two men remain - then the battle to escape the structure begins!

BOOKER T BRINGS SHARMELL BACK TO "iMPACT!"
    Sharmell, the wife of Booker T, has returned to TNA with a vengeance! This Thursday night, sources say that Booker will officially welcome Sharmell back to “iMPACT!”. The question is, will Robert Roode and Payton Banks take the opportunity to spoil the moment?

KURT ANGLE STARTS HIS LOCKDOWN TRAINING
    In addition, Kurt Angle has informed TNA management that he plans to hold an open training camp this Thursday night on the broadcast! On April 13 at Lockdown, Angle will defend the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Samoa Joe ��" and the reigning titleholder is more intense and focused than ever.

- Also, rumors have it that “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles will be inviting a special guest to the Impact Zone this Thursday night.

- More footage will air on the broadcast of “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal courting SoCal Val!

All this and much more this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV starting at 9pm et!

Ring Crew Member

Status
    I'm interested in the Angle and Styles segment. Also Homicide vs. Dutt should be good if given time.

On Vacation

Status
    I feel sorry for TNA, they are going to get like the worst ratings ever tonight.

Ring Crew Member

Status
    How come?

On Vacation

Status
    With all the NCAA tournament games going on, I'm guessing everyone will probably be watching them instead.

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Talia needs to stay out of the ring.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

People's Champion

Status
    Are you kidding.

She's definetly the hottest knockout in TNA. The wrestling abilities don't mean shit.

Status
    She's not hot

She can not sell

She can not wrestle

She looks like a drag queen at times with the absurd amount of make up she has on.

She's the Ashley of the women's division.

Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

People's Champion

Status
    Here being the hottest knockout isn't saying much though lol.

She's not an awful wrestler though. She's not good for TNA's wrestlers, but compared to most of WWE diva's, she's descent.

Status
    I'd rather watch Maria over her and that's saying something. At least she can sell. So meh.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Why do the TNA main events always seem rushed? Stings music plays, everyone looks up, and Don West say, " Sting will be here next week," then the show just cuts off. They need to space out their show better. Erase a segment or something. Like the opening one with JB and Cornette. Why couldn't the match between Rhino & Tomko just be on the card? It's not like the match was some super main event or anything. It really didnt need announcing from Cornette.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Thread Information