Thread: Should CM Punk switch brands?

WAKE UP

Status

Should CM Punk switch brands?

This is something that alot of people seem to be torn on. CM Punk has already been established as the top face on ECW. He worked his way to the top, held the title for several months as the face of the brand, thn fueded with Chavo after losing it. But now it seems as if his fued with Chavo has come to an end.

CM Punk is already hugely over with the wwe fans and the wwe seem very high on him. Do you think it's time for CM to move on to bigger and better things? Or should he stay on ECW?

Sweet Meat

Status
    I am torn. For Punk's sake, I want him to move to a different brand. Also it'd be a better chance to get more air time and PPV time. However ECW will be near finished without him. WWE need to decide to do something with somebody first. Maybe put Jeff there as punishment or something.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

People's Champion

Status
    It depends. There's no one else that he can really feud with in ECW other than Shelton. ECW needs Punk, because without him they would be lacking a top face. If they send someone like Matt Hardy to ECW, Punk would be better off leaving. Punk on Smackdown would lead to some very nice feuds. Punk vs MVP over the US title, even a Punk vs Edge feud would be awesome.

WAKE UP

Status
    You see, as much as I love the idea of Punk going to RAW, and becoming a real star there, I think there's still alot he could do on ECW. He could fued with Benjamin, he could have another (potentially great) fued with Burke, he could team someone and fued with Morrison/Miz.

But yes, the main problem is that ECW lacks any other top faces. I would suggest moving someone from RAW or Smackdown, or bring somone up to ECW to take the top spot. Kofi isn't really ready yet, though in a few months that could be different. Dreamer could take the top face spot, but I don't think he would be able to pose a legit threat to Chavo.

Sweet Meat

Status
    I personally feel the draft is a huge dependence on the move. If someone like Jeff Hardy or even a few faces like Super Crazy, Cody Rhodes, and Jamie Noble make the move, ECW would be fine. But with the current roster, it could be potentially rough.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information