Thread: London And Kendrick

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

London And Kendrick

For those who didnt watch Raw, leave this thread now!

On Raw, in a match against Umaga, Brian Kendrick walked out on his tag team partner Paul London. Later in the night Kendrick was seen in the main event where Randy Orton & John Cena took on the entire Raw roster. Kendrick took part in a 5 on one beat down of Cena. This looks like the split between London and Kendrick we've been waiting for. Do you feel Kendrick has the necessary tools to pull of a heel character that generates some sort of interest from the fans? Once his likely feud with London is over, what do you see in Kendricks future?
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Intercontinental Champion

Status
    I would of liked London to be the heel to be honest,I just think he fits being a heel better than kendrick.

Sweet Meat

Status
    Kendrick being heel is the better idea, in my mind. He's obviously better on the mic and portrays more charisma, thus I'm sure he can pull off the heel role easily. If this gets air time, it could be phenomenal though somewhat depressing they are breaking up.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

WAKE UP

Status
    Kendrick seems like a natural face to me, so one the one hand I'm skeptical, but then again it makes alot more sense for him to be the one turning on his partner.

As for the angle, well I'm already interested in it. Mostly because the promise of some London/Kendrick matches will no doubt be awesome, but also because it's something to get the fans into them again. Londrick have always been fairly over, but the fans seem to had lost interest when they moved to RAW (and can you blame them?) so hopefully this will lead to a good fued with alot of positive crowd reaction.

The turn does seem like it came out of no where though to be honest. There was literally no build up to it at all, unless they try and play up London's injury and Kendrick's singles defeats or something else that hasn't been clear at all.

My only worry is that if this flops, London will be released.

People's Champion

Status
    This could be a huge break for Kendrick. Next week, I see the team teaming up again, but Kendrick walks out again. They might have a little feud together, but it won't be anything serious. Kendrick is better all around for the WWE than London, and he can be a great add to the IC division. He's pretty good on the mic and could have some great matches with people like Jericho or Hardy.

Curtain Jerker

Status
    I don't think anything is going to come of this. Londrick have done nothing for months on RAW but job: if they are going to get a push of any kind, they need to switch brands, and hopefully soon. If they are going to make this into a storyline, it will quickly get lost in the flow of RAW, just like Burchill, Holly and Rhodes, and everyone who isn't in the main event. I'd like to see them go to ECW, regain some credibility, and then fued with Miz and Morrison.

Indy Talent

Status
    As much as I'd like to see this lead to a great feud and pushes for both guys, I just don't see it happening. As much as I like them they aren't main-eventers and there isn't a belt involved so RAW will make no room for their feud.

Curtain Jerker

Status
    i was actually at Raw when this happenened,but they have done nothing in Raw for months

Sweet Meat

Status
    Well Kendrick is now a heel and in the ECW Battle Royal. London is jobbing on heat. Nice.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Sweet Meat

Status
    PLEASE SEND THEM TO SMACKDOWN!

Have them re-unite but put over the fact that they are angry with each other. Kendrick was angry that London was gone for months and left him on his own but they let bygones be bygones. Then have them win the tag belts on SD again and eventually have Kendrick walk out on London AGAIN, this time costing them the tag belts and leading to a feud. When the feud is over (it will be showcased on SD I hope) have the winner of the feud (probably Kendrick) stay on Smackdown and send the loser to ECW.

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    Breaking them up just fucks up the tag division ven more. The writing staff needs to wake up and quit boosting up singles fueds.

Kendrick being heel is just....really weird.

Also, this may be a way to punish London for some odd reason.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status
    That's why I figured they could tag for another six-eight months. If London is still detracting the team from success, the break up can happen AND GET SHOWCASED.

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    I think it is shit that London has been punished for this long.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information