Page 402 of 403 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403 LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 8050

Thread: The Official Independent Wrestling Discussion Thread

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status
      Country                    England

Re: The Official Independent Wrestling Discussion Thread

I haven’t used them as of yet but will probably grab a month off them down the line to watch stuff for the 2015-2019 project

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Is Independent Wrestling TV a worthwhile subscription? Anyone use it? I'm pretty out of touch with modern indies. I see they have a lot of content but is any of it well produced?
    CHIKARA definitely tempts me..
    I have an account and it's pretty decent but your mileage will vary depending on how much of those promotions you want to watch. The production is a decent level on everything I've seen but that's down to the promotions rather than the platform. WOrth a month's sub and see what you think.

Looks like Erick Stevens has returned to wrestling. A couple of days ago, he worked an event for Beyond Wrestling, his first match in nine years.

He even did a AMA on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._off_from_pro/

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Good AMA. Anyone who speaks to Erick Stevens on Twitter knows he is a down to earth guy. Looked good in his return as well.

The rest of the Uncharted Territory show was really good too. All the matches are worth checking out, Thomas Santell vs Jaxon Stone especially.

WAKE UP

Status

Erick Stevens, what a wasted piece of potential he was. Remember when he was killing it and being pushed as future world champ in ROH? Then they turned him heel and it was terrible. That was around the time the whole promotion started to go downhill, but the initial run he has was fucking awesome.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Erick Stevens, what a wasted piece of potential he was. Remember when he was killing it and being pushed as future world champ in ROH? Then they turned him heel and it was terrible. That was around the time the whole promotion started to go downhill, but the initial run he has was fucking awesome.
    His feud with Roddy is still to go backbto and rewatch. Their FIP matches and their fight without honor were sick!!!!
    Vayne, Fuji, Grim, Booty,Shock, Rainskaker, Nat, Hoho and Lghikas are the best!!!!!!!!!!

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    He was floundering a bit before the heel turn, he never really had the same chemistry with anyone else as he did with Roddy. The Embassy feud of death, combined with him cutting his mohawk and getting skinny (both his own choosing, if I recall) killed what was left of his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

I saw Stevens wrestle once at a WWE house show in like 2006 but I barely remember the match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    He was floundering a bit before the heel turn, he never really had the same chemistry with anyone else as he did with Roddy. The Embassy feud of death, combined with him cutting his mohawk and getting skinny (both his own choosing, if I recall) killed what was left of his potential.
    From my perspective, what killed his potential was Gabe leaving ROH. Losing his biggest supporter just meant he was quickly depushed with that trio with Strong/Albright, then the heel turn, and just never getting much of a chance with Pearce in charge.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

The Strong/Stevens feud is still one of my favorites to this day. I’m glad he’s getting back out there.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Another Bloodsport!!! It'll be a massive missed opportunity if they don't use Yuki Ishikawa for this one. Can't wait!

WAKE UP

Status

those who enjoyed Thomas Shire vs Eddie Kingston should check out Shire's recent match with Gary Jay, which is on IWTV.com. I saw it touted on a few sites and it's pretty good and another strong Shire outing. Dude gets busted open, I'm not sure hardway or blade, and bleeds an absolute gusher all over the place. I won't spoil the highlight bump but needless to say I have no idea how Gary Jay was walking after taking it. I think Shire is going to be one to watch and could break out bigtime in the next 12 months.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I saw those matches. Both very good stuff. Thomas Shire is pretty great. With him getting some buzz, I expect there will be more and more stuff out within the next year or two, hopefully. Trained by Dory Jr too.

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status

Speaking of Eddie Kingston, I just watched this and would recommend it to any of his fans.

Really hoping he's not finishing up this year.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

At the next Beyond Americanrana 2019 show on the 27th of July, David Starr will take on Joey Janela in a 60 minute Iron Man Match, Chris Dickinson will face Daisuke Sekimoto and Orange Cassidy defends the IWTV title against RD Evans. Only three matches but Beyond Americanrana is looking like a good show.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Not a huge fan of the Iron Man stipulation but I love the Starr/Janela feud.

RD
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Suburban Fight in LA is running a must see epic in Darby Allin vs ULTRAMANTIS BLACK
    -------
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

In what is now my favorite news sorry of 2019...

Joey Janela is claiming he and Enzo Amore got into a fist fight at a Blink-182 concert tonight
    -------
    Spoiler:

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post

Joey Janela is claiming he and Enzo Amore got into a fist fight at a Blink-182 concert tonight
    Incredible guess we know the next Spring Break main event now

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post

Damn i didnt see this post. I mentioned it in the rumours thread....

Enzos such a loser. The reasoning behind it screams that Enzo needs a beat down.
    Vayne, Fuji, Grim, Booty,Shock, Rainskaker, Nat, Hoho and Lghikas are the best!!!!!!!!!!

Page 402 of 403 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403 LastLast

Thread Information