Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395
Results 7,881 to 7,885 of 7885

Thread: The Official Independent Wrestling Discussion Thread

Rebel Heart

Status
      Country                    England

Re: The Official Independent Wrestling Discussion Thread

Wrestle circus with one of the least enticing main events I think I'll see all year on the indies.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

They would probably give Tessa all the belts.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The must see match for Wrestlemania weekend is official:

Joey Janela vs. Great Sasuke
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

It’s no Cyrus seeing Naito but I’m pulling the last minute trigger and seeing a local show tonight. Not a lot of big names and mostly local talent but Jeff Cobb, Shane Strickland, oVe, Matt Cross, and a few others will be there and it’s a Highspots tapes show.

I’m also on the list for a taping of an unnamed wrestling show in March in Nashville that’s going to have Cobb, Janela, James Storm, Extra Talented, MJF, Wheeler Yuta, Brandon Culter (remember him, Jim?), and some others.

Feels really good to live in an area that caters a lot of interesting wrestling again.
    -------
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I’m also on the list for a taping of an unnamed wrestling show in March in Nashville that’s going to have Cobb, Janela, James Storm, Extra Talented, MJF, Wheeler Yuta, Brandon Culter (remember him, Jim?), and some others.
    Man, the Cutlers were screwed in that they never received a PWG Tag Titles reign. Sadly, their Indie Taker finisher is far bigger than the Cutlers ever were thanks to the Bucks taking the move. There seems to be a lot of old PWG talent that still pops up every once in awhile, typically in the SoCal area, that no one has thought about in ages. Guys like Human Tornado, LTP, Ryan Taylor, Johnny Goodtime, and I think that fake Super Dragon is still around somewhere...

PWG moving away from using locals has been disappointing.

Thread Information