Page 395 of 397 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397 LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 7924

Thread: The Official Independent Wrestling Discussion Thread

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: The Official Independent Wrestling Discussion Thread

Wrestle circus with one of the least enticing main events I think I'll see all year on the indies.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

They would probably give Tessa all the belts.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The must see match for Wrestlemania weekend is official:

Joey Janela vs. Great Sasuke
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

It’s no Cyrus seeing Naito but I’m pulling the last minute trigger and seeing a local show tonight. Not a lot of big names and mostly local talent but Jeff Cobb, Shane Strickland, oVe, Matt Cross, and a few others will be there and it’s a Highspots tapes show.

I’m also on the list for a taping of an unnamed wrestling show in March in Nashville that’s going to have Cobb, Janela, James Storm, Extra Talented, MJF, Wheeler Yuta, Brandon Culter (remember him, Jim?), and some others.

Feels really good to live in an area that caters a lot of interesting wrestling again.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I’m also on the list for a taping of an unnamed wrestling show in March in Nashville that’s going to have Cobb, Janela, James Storm, Extra Talented, MJF, Wheeler Yuta, Brandon Culter (remember him, Jim?), and some others.
    Man, the Cutlers were screwed in that they never received a PWG Tag Titles reign. Sadly, their Indie Taker finisher is far bigger than the Cutlers ever were thanks to the Bucks taking the move. There seems to be a lot of old PWG talent that still pops up every once in awhile, typically in the SoCal area, that no one has thought about in ages. Guys like Human Tornado, LTP, Ryan Taylor, Johnny Goodtime, and I think that fake Super Dragon is still around somewhere...

PWG moving away from using locals has been disappointing.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Fred Yehi has left Evolve. Given he’s given up some pretty big Evolve shows at mania weekend he must have something good lined up. Whoever he ends up working for is getting a tremendous wrestler.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Fucking bummer. Guy can’t catch a break.
    -------
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Interesting that he still went to Japan to take part, albeit limited, in 2 matches.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Per Meltzer, Keith Lee and Walter have been offered WWE contracts. He thinks Lee will accept but Walter will reject. I’m not ready for either man to leave the indies yet.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

From what I've seen of Keith Lee, he seems like the big black guy ROH should've been pushing instead of Moose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

[Rock Me Amadeus]

Status
      Country                    Germany

As cool as it is that WWE actually acknowledges the Indies now, it sorta sucks how quickly they're moving on up now. Gone are the days were the likes of Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn would grind away for years developing a great reputation.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Yeah, Keith Lee would accept I think but doesn't Walter want to help WXW grow? So he is less likely to sign
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    As cool as it is that WWE actually acknowledges the Indies now, it sorta sucks how quickly they're moving on up now. Gone are the days were the likes of Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn would grind away for years developing a great reputation.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post

GOAT tweet.

I’m enjoying what both men do on the scene right now so I really don’t want to see either man head to a crowded pool, but they both deserve at least an offer after their great respective years.
    -------
    Spoiler:

[Rock Me Amadeus]

Status

First team for this year's King of Trios is a Nexus reunion of PJ Black, Darren Young and Michael Tarver.

Just realised Heath Slater is the last active OG member left in WWE now.

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    First team for this year's King of Trios is a Nexus reunion of PJ Black, Darren Young and Michael Tarver.

Just realised Heath Slater is the last active OG member left in WWE now.
    Glad to see Black able to wrestle again after that bad accident he had last year.

Seeing the Nexus team has me wondering how high Ryback's asking price is. Here's a guy who has some name value and has been gone for two years, plenty of time to start to make an impact, and he's yet to be booked for any meaningful companies. The only way he could have any less post-WWE career impact is if he just left the business like Wade Barrett.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Glad to see Black able to wrestle again after that bad accident he had last year.

Seeing the Nexus team has me wondering how high Ryback's asking price is. Here's a guy who has some name value and has been gone for two years, plenty of time to start to make an impact, and he's yet to be booked for any meaningful companies. The only way he could have any less post-WWE career impact is if he just left the business like Wade Barrett.
    Last I heard, Ryback's price is ridiculously high and even on the off chance that these other promotions would want to have someone on their show that doesn't suit the style they are going for, they can't afford him. He's also a dick.

Barrett is back in the business now so to speak, being a GM on Defiant wrestling.

[Rock Me Amadeus]

Status

He got booked in smaller feds for a while when he was just released and still had name value, but the longer time has passed the less reason companies have had to pay the fee

On Vacation

Status

Was just talking with a friend the other day about how it felt like Ryback had disappeared since shortly after he left WWE. He was a popular guy just after he left but it seems like due to his asking price and general attitude he hasn't appeared many places lately.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Gonna see Ultimo Dragon in April.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Thread Information