Page 383 of 394 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,660 of 7876

Thread: The Official Independent Wrestling Discussion Thread

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Random Indy and Other Wrestling Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Dook The Dumpster Droese View Post
    That's not how wrestling works. He wrestled tons of top guys in WWE and has had average performances on the indies. There is a reason for it, and I'm a guy who was a big Rhodes backer. He just isn't great at hitting the next gear, and never has been. Whether he does or not in the future is anyone's guess, but based on his performances, it seems unlikely.

Not against using his name value, of course, but being realistic, he won't be setting the world on fire and his stock has dropped quite a bit in the last few months. Which it was never bound to stay high, but with average at best performances most of the time, going to TNA, etc. he feels like just another guy very quickly.
    What's not how wrestling works? Work different styles and you'll improve. Pretty sure that's how literally everything works. If he keeps at it, keeps trying different stuff, keeps trying to learn, then he'll improve.

You can cite him having big matches in the WWE - and I can point to him delivering on some of those matches as well. But nevertheless, he's a pure WWE product. He didn't have any prior indy experience, he was never gonna match those guys who came from the post-Punk era with Indy background because he never had legit prior experience to that. I don't think Cena got acknowledged as a great in-ring main eventer till like 5 years of being a pound for pound main event. Rhodes hasn't even spent a month as one let alone that many years. But if he spent that much time wrestling the big matches Cena got, I have no doubt that eventually he COULD reach that status, but wrestling the matches he's been given in his decade in the WWE, he didn't have the same opportunity to get that.

He hasn't even done a year and we're already dropping the ball on Rhodes because he's not lighting the world on fire after spending 10 years in the WWE wrestling a fuckton of meaningless matches?

The dude is 31. Give him a few years and he can reach that level. You can't put a cap on his ability because he hasn't delivered GREAT in his first year on the indies learning completely new styles and new opponents. So many guys, soooooo many have taken years on the indies before they started having great matches.

10 years of wrestling WWE style in the midcard just doesn't compare to 10 years of wrestling indy style where you're giving a great deal more freedom to wrestle lengthier matches, bigger matches, and different styles. No way can you say he's a bust because he isn't great in his first year.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cage View Post
    What's not how wrestling works? Work different styles and you'll improve. Pretty sure that's how literally everything works. If he keeps at it, keeps trying different stuff, keeps trying to learn, then he'll improve.

You can cite him having big matches in the WWE - and I can point to him delivering on some of those matches as well. But nevertheless, he's a pure WWE product. He didn't have any prior indy experience, he was never gonna match those guys who came from the post-Punk era with Indy background because he never had legit prior experience to that. I don't think Cena got acknowledged as a great in-ring main eventer till like 5 years of being a pound for pound main event. Rhodes hasn't even spent a month as one let alone that many years. But if he spent that much time wrestling the big matches Cena got, I have no doubt that eventually he COULD reach that status, but wrestling the matches he's been given in his decade in the WWE, he didn't have the same opportunity to get that.

He hasn't even done a year and we're already dropping the ball on Rhodes because he's not lighting the world on fire after spending 10 years in the WWE wrestling a fuckton of meaningless matches?

The dude is 31. Give him a few years and he can reach that level. You can't put a cap on his ability because he hasn't delivered GREAT in his first year on the indies learning completely new styles and new opponents. So many guys, soooooo many have taken years on the indies before they started having great matches.

10 years of wrestling WWE style in the midcard just doesn't compare to 10 years of wrestling indy style where you're giving a great deal more freedom to wrestle lengthier matches, bigger matches, and different styles. No way can you say he's a bust because he isn't great in his first year.
    Okay let's put a few things into perspective here:

Nobody is saying he can't improve. I even said it is possible he does, but as of now, its unlikely. He's having a very Curt Hawkins like indy run, though more disapointing.

He faced tons of guys in a ton of different styles in WWE. The WWE style does exist, but its also exaggerated. That's what I'm saying about that's not how wrestling works. Its not as if going and wrestling Sami Callihan on the indies is some groundshaking new style for him. The talent he faces that are great are capable of being great anywhere. Don't have some weird mindset that guys on the indies are working some super style WWE can't keep up with, especially when WWE has had it themselves for the past 3 years, especially so in the past year and a half (granted he was gone for some of that). He has had good matches in WWE, a few great with much superior workers in primarily tag team settings. He just doesn't have the switch to take matches up to the next level.

You said if he takes the title and has great matches it can elevate it. I say good luck with that, because he does have the title and he isn't putting on great matches. If he hits a switch or something clicks for him in a year, that doesn't make a difference for how he is now. So acknowledging that he's young enough to improve is kind of weird. I don't think anybody is disputing that.

Again I need to reiterate: don't be in the bubble, the "indy style" isn't really a thing. There are differences in most places, but outside of huge regional differences they aren't that drastic. And realistically, even most of those regional differences are becoming less and less a thing as more people become hybrid workers. If a guy is good in WWE, he can be good outside of it. If a guy is good outside WWE, he can be good inside of it. Good workers are good workers. It takes opportunity and a willingness to improve. He's had the opportunity, so we can just hope over time he's willing to improve. But as of now, his hot streak of great matches is nonexistent and aside from a little name value, which as I mentioned has been diminished in part because of where he works, in part because of the quality of his work, and in part because it is bound to happen no matter what, I don't see him doing much for the GFW title. And its not just his fault, a lot of that hangs on how GFW has underdelivered or flat out not delivered. But all of these make a recipe for something that isn't interesting and likely won't be successful.

I'd love to be wrong, I'd love for Cody to tear it up. I was one of Cody's biggest supporters. I even supported Stardust. But the guy just isn't delivering. I would love for GFW to be something. I mean, i was the one pushing GFW on this very site because it had potential. But they just aren't delivering. Does that mean neither ever will? No. But its perfectly reasonable to be down on both when neither is giving anything worthwhile.

edit: screw you, i dont do real posts, what are you doing to me
    Last edited by Dook Gulak; 11-26-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook The Dumpster Droese View Post
    Okay let's put a few things into perspective here:

Nobody is saying he can't improve. I even said it is possible he does, but as of now, its unlikely. He's having a very Curt Hawkins like indy run, though more disapointing.

He faced tons of guys in a ton of different styles in WWE. The WWE style does exist, but its also exaggerated. That's what I'm saying about that's not how wrestling works. Its not as if going and wrestling Sami Callihan on the indies is some groundshaking new style for him. The talent he faces that are great are capable of being great anywhere. Don't have some weird mindset that guys on the indies are working some super style WWE can't keep up with, especially when WWE has had it themselves for the past 3 years, especially so in the past year and a half (granted he was gone for some of that). He has had good matches in WWE, a few great with much superior workers in primarily tag team settings. He just doesn't have the switch to take matches up to the next level.

You said if he takes the title and has great matches it can elevate it. I say good luck with that, because he does have the title and he isn't putting on great matches. If he hits a switch or something clicks for him in a year, that doesn't make a difference for how he is now. So acknowledging that he's young enough to improve is kind of weird. I don't think anybody is disputing that.

Again I need to reiterate: don't be in the bubble, the "indy style" isn't really a thing. There are differences in most places, but outside of huge regional differences they aren't that drastic. And realistically, even most of those regional differences are becoming less and less a thing as more people become hybrid workers. If a guy is good in WWE, he can be good outside of it. If a guy is good outside WWE, he can be good inside of it. Good workers are good workers. It takes opportunity and a willingness to improve. He's had the opportunity, so we can just hope over time he's willing to improve. But as of now, his hot streak of great matches is nonexistent and aside from a little name value, which as I mentioned has been diminished in part because of where he works, in part because of the quality of his work, and in part because it is bound to happen no matter what, I don't see him doing much for the GFW title. And its not just his fault, a lot of that hangs on how GFW has underdelivered or flat out not delivered. But all of these make a recipe for something that isn't interesting and likely won't be successful.

I'd love to be wrong, I'd love for Cody to tear it up. I was one of Cody's biggest supporters. I even supported Stardust. But the guy just isn't delivering. I would love for GFW to be something. I mean, i was the one pushing GFW on this very site because it had potential. But they just aren't delivering. Does that mean neither ever will? No. But its perfectly reasonable to be down on both when neither is giving anything worthwhile.

edit: screw you, i dont do real posts, what are you doing to me
    There is 100% a WWE style. As for indy style, my precise point is that there is such a huge, greater variety outside of the WWE that there ISN'T an indy style and that's why these guys are so much more well-rounded and better than WWE homegrown guys. 99% of WWE main events are interchangeable in terms of the way they're wrestled. What I'm saying is that you will NEVER EVER see Gulak vs. ZSJ at EVOLVE 73 in the WWE. You will NEVER EVER see Ishii vs. Shibata in the WWE. You won't see Ospreay vs. Ricochet in the WWE. Or hell, the brutality of a Thatcher/Gulak in a PG WWE world. You don't see those styles there. You've seen a 4* star match in present-day WWE then that's the formula you should expect for pretty much every big WWE match you'll see afterwards - what seperates the great matches in the WWE apart is often the accompanying story they're able to tell but it's rarely ever the actual style unless it's a Lesnar squad. The fact that these guys coming into the WWE have managed to experience all these different styles in the indies/mexico/japan/uk, is why they come into the WWE and they bypass the Tye Dillinger's (who's spent most of his careers around the devs), the Fandango's, the Tyler Breeze's. On the other hand, those guys have greatly benefited from being able to wrestle these guys with this much broader palette of experience so we see Tye Dillinger show drastic improvements in the past year or two of being able to wrestle these guys vs. his whole career before now. Cody Rhodes, alas, grew up pre WWE going heavy on Indies, so he'd already mostly matured in the WWE by this time and been saddled in midcard mediocrity while the Shield-types bypassed him very easily.

100% guys in the Indies are working a style that the WWE homegrown guys or WWE-lifers cannot keep up. Without a shadow of doubt in my mind that. Guys like Ryback, and Rhodes, and Barrett, etc. who haven't really been deep into the indy scene themselves bypassed rapidly and dip because they aren't keeping up with it. Roman Reigns is pretty much the only guy of the post-Punk indy haul that's actually had success in the main event scene, who else, really? You don't need to think too hard about it, it's so obvious.

You have no legit reason to believe Cody is 'unlikely' to improve much. He's not going to come into the Indy scene and immediately keep up with guys who have wrestled way more high level and broader matches than him. It's just not possible. But if he decides to stick to it instead of taking less dates and simply letting himself get complacent as most post-WWE guys do, then the likelihood of him upping his game is up in teh air. There's no way to tell whether or not he'll do it or not. He's confident. He's willing to learn. He's willing to try all these guys and all these different styles.

Sweet Meat

Status

There is 100% a WWE style. As for indy style, my precise point is that there is such a huge, greater variety outside of the WWE that there ISN'T an indy style and that's why these guys are so much more well-rounded and better than WWE homegrown guys. 99% of WWE main events are interchangeable in terms of the way they're wrestled. What I'm saying is that you will NEVER EVER see Gulak vs. ZSJ at EVOLVE 73 in the WWE. You will NEVER EVER see Ishii vs. Shibata in the WWE. You won't see Ospreay vs. Ricochet in the WWE. Or hell, the brutality of a Thatcher/Gulak in a PG WWE world. You don't see those styles there. You've seen a 4* star match in present-day WWE then that's the formula you should expect for pretty much every big WWE match you'll see afterwards - what seperates the great matches in the WWE apart is often the accompanying story they're able to tell but it's rarely ever the actual style unless it's a Lesnar squad. The fact that these guys coming into the WWE have managed to experience all these different styles in the indies/mexico/japan/uk, is why they come into the WWE and they bypass the Tye Dillinger's (who's spent most of his careers around the devs), the Fandango's, the Tyler Breeze's. On the other hand, those guys have greatly benefited from being able to wrestle these guys with this much broader palette of experience so we see Tye Dillinger show drastic improvements in the past year or two of being able to wrestle these guys vs. his whole career before now. Cody Rhodes, alas, grew up pre WWE going heavy on Indies, so he'd already mostly matured in the WWE by this time and been saddled in midcard mediocrity while the Shield-types bypassed him very easily.

100% guys in the Indies are working a style that the WWE homegrown guys or WWE-lifers cannot keep up. Without a shadow of doubt in my mind that. Guys like Ryback, and Rhodes, and Barrett, etc. who haven't really been deep into the indy scene themselves bypassed rapidly and dip because they aren't keeping up with it. Roman Reigns is pretty much the only guy of the post-Punk indy haul that's actually had success in the main event scene, who else, really? You don't need to think too hard about it, it's so obvious.

You have no legit reason to believe Cody is 'unlikely' to improve much. He's not going to come into the Indy scene and immediately keep up with guys who have wrestled way more high level and broader matches than him. It's just not possible. But if he decides to stick to it instead of taking less dates and simply letting himself get complacent as most post-WWE guys do, then the likelihood of him upping his game is up in teh air. There's no way to tell whether or not he'll do it or not. He's confident. He's willing to learn. He's willing to try all these guys and all these different styles.
    I'm not gonna keep dork posting, but for the record Fandango wrestled on the indies, and Tye did as well as Puerto Rico. Tye's been ready for a long time, just hasn't had the spotlight. He's better than Cody, too, but that isn't a slam at Cody but instead praise for Tye. Match structure and style aren't completely the same thing, but I will concede that obviously some indies follow less generic match structures than WWE, but that is a given.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Of course they wrestled on the indies. But a way larger majority of their careers were spent fiddling around in the various WWE devs. Neither of them spent enough time in the indies to make a name for themselves there.

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

It doesn't matter who holds GFW's belt, you can't add prestige to it until GFW stops being a joke. Cody can't do much with it in PWA that 100 people are gonna watch.

Cody wrestled in the most Indy filled WWE roster ever, including house show loops where he would of got more time than TV but hit a ceiling as an in-ring performance in about 2011. I don't think wrestling goodish Indy dream matches is going to take him much further. It's his promos and star presence that need to improve too and that's where I think getting a regular gig and sinking his teeth into feuds for a major promotion can help him. But he might not have it ultimately, not everyone is talented enough to be a main eventer.

Status
      Country                    United States

I like that when Cody left WWE, he made of list of guys he wanted to work with. And if you listen to any of the various interviews where he talks about his career situation and his dad dying, he explains that he needed a change and to rediscover his love for wrestling. That's all well and good. I support that.

However, I find it stupid and underwhelming when a decent amount of fans declare so many of his matches "dream matches"(no pun on Dusty). I've seen a bunch of his recent matches with guys like Angle, Callihan, and Hero just to name a few. Most of them were good. A lot of people enjoyed his apperances for companies like PWG and TNA and his ROH debut is about to happen at Final Battle. All well and good, but dream matches? That expression is thrown around so damn much that it has no meaning.

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I took "dream match" to be from his point of view and not the fans. But if its fans saying that then yeah, I guess it's silly. But we live in a time where expressions are overused and all meaning is lost anyway. People get "this is awesome" chants for doing almost anything remotely entertaining nowadays.

I think there's a fair point with who Cody shared roster spots with in WWE but WWE are ultimately still in charge of the booking of matches and time etc. I dunno if he would have benefitted much if he wasn't in a true ''indy'' environment I guess. I've never really been interested in Cody much. He never lit the world on fire for me in the ring and I was always less into his gimmicks than most. He was entertaining at times though I'll admit. I'm pretty much with Ed that he should be a regular somewhere and get used to working like that. Carve out a rep for himself before going elsewhere and working all over the place.

I also don't think it helps him much that the Indies seem to be getting a ton of eyes on them lately and there's a whole swathe of wrestlers vying for attention so he might be drowned out by the likes of others.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 11-26-2016 at 10:25 PM.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Yeah, I wouldn't call anything involving Cody Rhodes a dream match He's never excelled at any category for him to have the possibility of a dream match. Prime Jack Swagger vs. Kurt Angle would be a dream match of sorts (though not anymore with his falling stock). A dream match would have to be a very unique encounter with two comparable oppositions. Swagger meaning to be the new age Angle would've made that interesting. Or now Chad Gable since he's filling that role. WGTT vs. American Alpha would be one to a various degree. Certainly not on the level of say a Daniel Bryan coming back to face a ZSJ or Gulak of course. So perhaps dream isn't the precise term. But going back to Rhodes, he hadn't offered anything special or unique beforehand that would offer an interesting proposition for a match against anyone save Dustin Rhodes who he's already faced.

EDIT: From his POV I'd understand him using the word dream matches as ideal people he'd like to face.

~Phenomenal~

Status

Yeah sorry when I say dream matches, I mean more special attraction type matches where he's booked against one of the top workers in a promotion but there's no build or storyline. I don't think many fans think Cody Vs Jay Lethal is a dream match maybe they are cody's dream matches!

I'll say this for Cody, I think he made the right call. He could tell he was going nowhere in WWE and made the call to try and make it big somewhere else and gain experience elsewhere. Good for him for believing in himself. Age and name value is on his side, he'll be back in WWE in a couple of years and probably on a better deal not as Stardust. Doesn't mean he'll be a main eventer though.

Status

All of you guys hit on the same point that I skimmed over with my comment about his list of desired opponents. If it's a dream match for him, that's perfectly acceptable. Shake, you got my point though. Fans throwing around "dream match" and "this is awesome" chants at the drop of a hat. It gets ridiculous at a certain point.

I love the Terry Funk quote,"Every match is a dream match until it happens."

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by BenWah View Post
    All of you guys hit on the same point that I skimmed over with my comment about his list of desired opponents. If it's a dream match for him, that's perfectly acceptable. Shake, you got my point though. Fans throwing around "dream match" and "this is awesome" chants at the drop of a hat. It gets ridiculous at a certain point.

I love the Terry Funk quote,"Every match is a dream match until it happens."
    To some extent, you can attribute this annoyance to the original Philly ECW audience. They became memorable due to their chants and as a result, other towns wanted to be like them. Flash forward a decade to the mid 2000's when "This is Awesome" chant started to become a thing, it was an incredible chant. You wouldn't hear it often, but when you did, fuck, it was awesome. However, the more fans heard it, the more they wanted to chant it when they went to live events. I've bitched about this before, but there were some ROH shows in the last 5 years where it seemed as if there was a "This is Awesome!" chant during every single match. It's something that began to really grate on my nerves with TNA shows around the end of the 2000's and to still have it be a thing elsewhere in 2016 is insanity.

In general, it seems as if specific chants have become the most over aspect of a wrestling show, even more over than the actual wrestlers.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    To some extent, you can attribute this annoyance to the original Philly ECW audience. They became memorable due to their chants and as a result, other towns wanted to be like them. Flash forward a decade to the mid 2000's when "This is Awesome" chant started to become a thing, it was an incredible chant. You wouldn't hear it often, but when you did, fuck, it was awesome. However, the more fans heard it, the more they wanted to chant it when they went to live events. I've bitched about this before, but there were some ROH shows in the last 5 years where it seemed as if there was a "This is Awesome!" chant during every single match. It's something that began to really grate on my nerves with TNA shows around the end of the 2000's and to still have it be a thing elsewhere in 2016 is insanity.

In general, it seems as if specific chants have become the most over aspect of a wrestling show, even more over than the actual wrestlers.
    Yeah, I can remember you posting about this several times before. I've been to a decent amount of ROH shows over the past several years(Baltimore & Philly) and I definitely noticed differences between each cities fan base. Baltimore has the more laid back crowds with a lot more kids and teenagers, and I noticed they chant or repeat almost anything. It's really weird for me being at an ROH show when people chant things that aren't really relatable. Like chanting "what" during a promo(which has died down quite a bit) when Steve Austin has never worked for ROH, or even in WWE, it irked me that fans would chant that in segments without Austin. Similarly the YES and NO chanting has also died down, but in ROH that made a little more sense considering the history Danielson had with the company. The thing I noticed at the last show I was at along with watching Takeover & Survivor Series, it's now a thing for fans to chant TEN at various situations. At least with the more drunken hostile 19-38 Philly fans now, there's still still stupid chants, but every once in a while one solo fan will yell THIS IS WRESTLING and after a few seconds of silence someone else will yell back YEAH NO SHIT DUMBASS. That always gets me to chuckle.

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Still Kicking It

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Yeah sorry when I say dream matches, I mean more special attraction type matches where he's booked against one of the top workers in a promotion but there's no build or storyline. I don't think many fans think Cody Vs Jay Lethal is a dream match maybe they are cody's dream matches!

I'll say this for Cody, I think he made the right call. He could tell he was going nowhere in WWE and made the call to try and make it big somewhere else and gain experience elsewhere. Good for him for believing in himself. Age and name value is on his side, he'll be back in WWE in a couple of years and probably on a better deal not as Stardust. Doesn't mean he'll be a main eventer though.
    If that happens, Cody won't be the first guy to be rejuvenated by taking indy bookings. After Bryan got fired from WWE, he took that indy summer vacation in 2009 and got some main event level matches and was hot as ever when he returned. Ciampa couldn't rise out of WWE developmental and when he got back to the indies, he became the Sicilian Psychopath, and made a name there. I hope Cody can get some main event level bookings with talent that can bring the best out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by strange brew View Post
    If that happens, Cody won't be the first guy to be rejuvenated by taking indy bookings. After Bryan got fired from WWE, he took that indy summer vacation in 2009 and got some main event level matches and was hot as ever when he returned. Ciampa couldn't rise out of WWE developmental and when he got back to the indies, he became the Sicilian Psychopath, and made a name there. I hope Cody can get some main event level bookings with talent that can bring the best out of him.
    I wouldn't say Bryan's indie run in the summer of 2010 had anything to do with his overness when he returned at Summerslam. You already had a popular act, people felt as if he was screwed over in NXT, and then he was further screwed by being unjustly fired on the Nexus debut. Back in 2010, fans were actually a bit disappointed with Danielson's indie work during that brief comeback.

The thing that stands out to me about Cody thus far is that I've yet to hear about a single stand out match he's had on the indies. A guy like Finlay was talked about loads during his indie run during his brief split with the WWE. James Gibson is an older example, but fuck, he was a huge name in the indies in 2005 in his year away from the WWE. Even Chris Hero bounced back and is still receiving plenty of talk since returning the indies.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I wouldn't say Bryan's indie run in the summer of 2010 had anything to do with his overness when he returned at Summerslam. You already had a popular act, people felt as if he was screwed over in NXT, and then he was further screwed by being unjustly fired on the Nexus debut. Back in 2010, fans were actually a bit disappointed with Danielson's indie work during that brief comeback.

The thing that stands out to me about Cody thus far is that I've yet to hear about a single stand out match he's had on the indies. A guy like Finlay was talked about loads during his indie run during his brief split with the WWE. James Gibson is an older example, but fuck, he was a huge name in the indies in 2005 in his year away from the WWE. Even Chris Hero bounced back and is still receiving plenty of talk since returning the indies.
    In the case of Chris Hero, he's arguably at his prime from what I'm reading. I haven't watched his pre-WWE stuff much but I know I'm in love with him atm.

~Phenomenal~

Status

Chris Hero is the king of the indies and his great year continues to roll on with Dick Togo this weekend.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Chris Hero is the king of the indies and his great year continues to roll on with Dick Togo this weekend.
    But will he be king of the indies in 2017?

He might open it up for others.

Spoiler:

~Phenomenal~

Status

He sure is doing a lot of favours recently

Scumbag Role Model

Status

In the case of Chris Hero, he's arguably at his prime from what I'm reading. I haven't watched his pre-WWE stuff much but I know I'm in love with him atm.
    Chris Hero was a prime WOTY candidate probably from about 2008-2010
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Thread Information