Page 389 of 391 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391 LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 7818

Thread: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Status

Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Agreed. The Omega series especially. Granted that's more so because I don't enjoy Omega, but regardless..
    Completely agree. I like Omega, and I enjoyed the one at WK11 simply because Kenny went balls to the wall, but it wasn't an amazing match by any means.

Sweet Meat

Status

Omega is very impressive athletically. I'll give him that.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Omega's one of the best in the world right now. Just about everything's on point with him. Lacks any serious flaw. Disagree that the WK11 match was all Omega though. And obviously disagree Okada's overrated. He's not perfect by any means however.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Omega lacks serious flaws? Lol ok. I think consistency is a big flaw. When you can look like one of the best in the world one night against Ishii (and against okada at the dome) then be one of the most grating another night against YH in ROH or Okada at Dominion or the G1 where he clearly underperformed, then you have to question his consistency. I also think he's a victim of excess and his own hype in his big matches, but that's the NJPW style.

He's a star and the best of the elite, and he probably should of won the big title this year, but I'd stop short at calling him one of the best in the world.

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

I'm half with LargerThanLife on Kevin Owens. He has an absolutely dreadful look - not just because of his physique. Bad skin, rat-faced, shit hair and his beard is muck when he grows it. I say half because I entirely disagree with the notion he's overrated; when not straddled with a terrible gimmick he's good to great on the microphone and fairly sweet in-ring.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I want Shake to watch that Yoshi Hashi match and seriously tell me Omega lacks any flaws.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

What was your gripe with it?

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    What was your gripe with it?
    He phoned in a tour closing main event. He took away any importance that a main event title match should have. Instantly made nothing believable while in the process of having a shitty match. Booked really shitty but a lot of it was Omega’s fault for being a bad pro wrestler before the match even started and completely made everything about himself for a sea full of cult followers
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    Their match at WK11 was all Kenny tbh. Okada looked gassed halfway through.
    I'm sure he did, he normally ends his matches at the 20 minute mark. As long as he finsihed the match then fine.

I'm with everyone with Omega, he is great when with the top guys but he fall back to the comedy stuff when with the likes of YOSHI HAHsi and Yano.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

Dixie still being with Impact is great.

Because it makes me laugh

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    Argentina

Kevin Nash's vanilla midget statement is spot on, though Eddie Guerrero's never been a VM by any stretch

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hoshi View Post
    Kevin Nash's vanilla midget statement is spot on, though Eddie Guerrero's never been a VM by any stretch
    I don't get how you can claim Nash was right about vanilla midgets when Guerrero was one of the key people Nash talked about when referring to them.

Brick Shithouse

Status

Before criticizing what others have done to "kill the business" (despite the fact that business is still going strong today and always expanding) maybe Nash should have a look at his contributions to the end of WCW, or his mid 90's WWF Title run.

EDIT: And Jim is right, that quote was specifically about Eddie and Benoit winning the title.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I don't get how you can claim Nash was right about vanilla midgets when Guerrero was one of the key people Nash talked about when referring to them.
    because in WCW he came off as one at first, as a fan of him I won't deny it, by the start of the LWO angle he started to come into his own, but at first he was just a guy that put on good matches and nothing else, by the time he joined the Filthy Animals is when he proved he was much more than that...

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Before criticizing what others have done to "kill the business" (despite the fact that business is still going strong today and always expanding) maybe Nash should have a look at his contributions to the end of WCW, or his mid 90's WWF Title run.

EDIT: And Jim is right, that quote was specifically about Eddie and Benoit winning the title.
    as Diesel he wasnt that good, I for one admit it he didbnt show too much of his personality, it wasn't until he invaded WCW that he actually became a draw, but it seems like every vanilla midget mark likes to pretend nWo didnt exist, that WCW's popularity skyrocketyed thanks to Dean Malenko and whenever someone brings up Nash, they only can talk about Diesel's WWF title run, tore quads and repeat it like a broken record... it sounds like trolling to me

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

but it seems like every vanilla midget mark likes to pretend nWo didnt exist, that WCW's popularity skyrocketyed thanks to Dean Malenko
    I've legitimately never heard a single person say this.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

People's Champion

Status

Oh Nash had some pretty bad moments in WCW. Finger poke of Doom anyone...

Though Malenko didnt draw ratings, he was easily one of the top in ring guys that could consistently have a great ppv or Nitro match.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Oh Nash had some pretty bad moments in WCW. Finger poke of Doom anyone...

Though Malenko didnt draw ratings, he was easily one of the top in ring guys that could consistently have a great ppv or Nitro match.
    the match quality was undeniable, but character wise, he needed to be carried, his feud with Jericho was awesome, but it was chris that did most of the work, as did Douglas in The Revolution, with that said I wont deny I enjoyed most of what he did in WCW, in WWF not so much, he wasnt used as right as Vince would like us to believe, same with Saturn and his mop...

BTB Legend

Status

Comment

When someone starts throwing out labels like 'mark', that's usually a good cue to disregard everything that comes after it.

BTB Newcomer of the Year 2012
    BTB of the Year 2012

Brick Shithouse

Status

as Diesel he wasnt that good, I for one admit it he didbnt show too much of his personality, it wasn't until he invaded WCW that he actually became a draw, but it seems like every vanilla midget mark likes to pretend nWo didnt exist, that WCW's popularity skyrocketyed thanks to Dean Malenko and whenever someone brings up Nash, they only can talk about Diesel's WWF title run, tore quads and repeat it like a broken record... it sounds like trolling to me
    Nice straw, man.

I'm not saying that the nWo didn't exist, but it's ironic for a guy that has been as damaging to the business as Nash was in the closing days of WCW to talk about a four month title reign of Benoit or Eddie "killing the business".

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

but it seems like every vanilla midget mark likes to pretend nWo didnt exist, that WCW's popularity skyrocketyed thanks to Dean Malenko
    What? I can't say that I have ever seen anyone who believes that WCW's popularity in the 90's was down to Dean Malenko.
    Last edited by MC 16; 01-21-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Thread Information