Page 71 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3416

Thread: Random Wrestling Talk

WAKE UP

Status

Re: Random Wrestling Talk

He included their best match together, so....

Its Been A Long Time

Status

As I said in the PM to HF, the matches I had watched between Danielson and Punk were really... bad, however Danielson's match with Low Ki was really entertaining and I take back my remarks of Danielson as a wrestler. The technical aspects were fantastic to watch and I miss the days of wrestlers actually usuing that shoot submission/greco roman wrestling style. That Cattle Mutilation was increadible.

In saying that though, I still am unsure on his charisma and character as I personally beleive... he's bland, I've got plenty to watch though.

WWE RAW 2006 Revisted Posted in Be the Booker!

WAKE UP

Status

Danielson never really became "charismatic" until about '05-'06 ish. Watch anything from his title reign and I will defy you to tell me he wasn't the best heel going.

Sweet Meat

Status

Caged Collision was pretty good. TNA is actually looking slightly better. And WWE is interesting just to see how the draft effects the people.

I'm liking it.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Jobber

Status

It took me a long time to warm to Bryan Danielson, However from his early heel work to his recent [2008] emotionally charged face promo's and consistently phenomenal wrestling; I have become a huge fan.

I think he has an intangible about him, and is charismatic beyond belief but I guess it's a matter of personal opinion.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

The Devil You Know

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I agree with you there Tom. TNA does suck. I mean, I read the Impact results and really nothing makes any sense. Just a huge clusterfuck TNA is.

I couldn't care a less about Raw either. Wow, Triple H making another return to again become WWE Champion...again. You know it's gonna happen.

Smackdown right now in my opinion is the Flagship show. I mean they've got a fantastic roster except for a couple people but overall they've got good talent. Smackdown for sure got the better end of the draft. Raw right now is just blah like it has been for the last couple years in my opinion. I don't watch Smackdown or Raw or ECW but I read the results every week and will download a specific match if it looks interesting.

Judgment Day is shaping up nicely overall. The two main event matches I don't care for but I mean Punk/Umaga, Swagger/Cage, Mysterio/Jericho! Wonderful undercard except Cena/Show.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Backlash and Judgement Day really haven't had alot a build up with their matches except the Main Event. Probably because of their short schedule. But they are souley based on competitive matches, which is great. I'm more hyped up for Judgment Day than I thought.

As for the TNA World Ttile, I want a young guy to step up, because I though that is what the company was about. Not guys like Sting and Foley.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

The Devil You Know

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Yeah, same with me. I've actually surprised myself with how excited I actually am for Judgment Day. I think I might actually watch it. Which the last full Pay-Per-View I watched was Wrestlemania but that's only because HBK/Taker. If that wasn't on the card then I wouldn't have even bothered really. I just was so pumped for that match that I wanted to see it as it happened. Before Wrestlemania I can't remember the last whole WWE show I watched.

Yeah, if anyone should be TNA Champion right now it's AJ Styles I think. Yeah yeah, he's the Legends Champion which is a bunch of bullshit anyways. The TNA Championship has officially become the over 40 belt now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not narrow minded about age but there comes a time when the older guys need to step back. I find myself still trying to figure out why Foley is the champion. I just don't get it. I really don't. I'm puzzled by TNA's booking choices pretty much with everything they've done in the past year or so. Before that, it wasn't so bad but it's gotten horrid over the past year.

WAKE UP

Status

TNA still blows ass, RAW has gone down the shitter despite the younger guys being pushed, Smackdown still highlights a lot of wrestlers I dislike.

ECW FTW.

Sweet Meat

Status

I'm guessing you mean Edge and Shelton?

ECW is FTW though. SD is as well.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

WAKE UP

Status

Yup, and Hardy swings from good to awful too.

Sweet Meat

Status

Shelton's a lot more entertaining when he's not botching.

But.. Rey/Jericho/Punk/Morrison etc. is tons of goodness. Umaga too.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    Shelton's a lot more entertaining when he's not botching.
    Idk, his botch at One Night Stand was more exciting than any MITB spot.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    Q: Vince Russo, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are trapped on a sinking ship. Who will be saved?

A: The Pro Wrestling Industry!

--------

In other news, I like Smackdown a lot more than RAW now, I'm not looking forward to Triple H's return and I still think Foley is a better Champ than Sting.

TNA still sucks too.
    People SHOULD be thanking Stephanie because she's actually the biggest supporter of CM Punk and one of the main reasons that young stars are doing better at the moment. You take out Steph, I can actually see the WWE product getting worse.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Shelton would be the main event if he didn't butcher potential four star matches, like a triple threat he had against Burke and Punk last year, or some of the MITB, or his MVP matches. And, he's showing charisma, just bad mic skills.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent© View Post
    Shelton would be the main event if he didn't butcher potential four star matches, like a triple threat he had against Burke and Punk last year, or some of the MITB, or his MVP matches. And, he's showing charisma, just bad mic skills.

He was always the star of MITB though...

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    People SHOULD be thanking Stephanie because she's actually the biggest supporter of CM Punk and one of the main reasons that young stars are doing better at the moment. You take out Steph, I can actually see the WWE product getting worse.
    I don't know how true it is but.. if she supports Punk, I support her.

Spoiler:

Pleasure Rinsable

Status

Nobody told me Grandmaster Sexay had returned.. he's in pretty good shape too.

Thread Information