Thread: Random Wrestling Talk

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Random Wrestling Talk

Guys it's Atlas Ortiz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

Brick Shithouse

Status

Road to Wrestlemania 27 thoughts:

- CM Punk as leader of the New Nexus was really bad. I don't think they had any idea what they were doing with him as this cult leader beating his own guys up. The Orton vs Punk feud was good though. Orton is already having good matches almost on a weekly basis, a running theme for the whole year.

- If there's one thing worse than the New Nexus though, it's The Corre. Good god.

- John Morrison got dumped down the card so quickly

- Now that Ziggler is on Raw, more good matches every week. The difference between this Ziggler and 2014-2017 Ziggler is absolutely incredible. You wouldn't even think they're the same person if you're just basing it on their wrestling ability.

- Miz vs Cena wasn't much of a feud, but Miz was making the most of it despite being the third most important guy in his match.

- I love Laycool. Especially Layla as the cowardly crybaby act.

- Sin Cara hype videos. Oh I can't wait to see the lights again!

- The Cole vs Lawler feud was truly incredible. One of the best builds for a Wrestlemania match that I can ever remember. I have never legitimately hated a wrestler/character like Michael Cole, and Lawler was - typically - amazing as the babyface.

- This is still the best promo of the last few years for me. Makes a mockery of literally everyone else on the roster. I know a lot of his return stuff was hit or miss for the next 2 years, but his return promo was out of this world.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgJSvWTionE

- This is one of the best segments ever. I never get tired of it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By5R4qdcQZA

The feud however has been really, really mediocre

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status
      Country                    United States

Random Wrestling Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    The Cole vs Lawler feud was truly incredible. One of the best builds for a Wrestlemania match that I can ever remember. I have never legitimately hated a wrestler/character like Michael Cole, and Lawler was - typically - amazing as the babyface.
    If only the match had ended with a piledriver inside of 90 seconds then it would've all been worth it.

Swaggie's reaction to Austin's music and subsequently almost getting run over was also great.

Spoiler:

Brick Shithouse

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    If only the match had ended with a piledriver inside of 90 seconds then it would've all been worth it.

Swaggie's reaction to Austin's music and subsequently almost getting run over was also great.
    It would have been one of the best angles they've ever run if it was a 90 second win for Lawler, end of the feud there and then.

They tried to be too clever because that was too obvious a conclusion.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

That Rock promo is one of the all time great Raw moments and just showed the gulf in mic skills between a great and the current crop.

Cody Rhodes was at his peak this year too with his character arc and feud with Mysterio. Hopefully there's some recaps there for you on Raw from SD.

Brick Shithouse

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    That Rock promo is one of the all time great Raw moments and just showed the gulf in mic skills between a great and the current crop.

Cody Rhodes was at his peak this year too with his character arc and feud with Mysterio. Hopefully there's some recaps there for you on Raw from SD.
    Nothing as of yet for Cody. I might go and watch some SmackDowns at some point, but Raw just feels a lot better to watch because there's no piped in cheers and around this time SmackDown became a Raw recap show.

I do get recaps of the main title feuds from SmackDown, which so far has included Edge trying to kidknap and murder Paul Bearer, Edge getting fired, losing the title to Dolph Ziggler, Edge gets rehired, Ziggler then losing the title later that night and getting fired, and now the blandest of all bland feuds between Edge and Del Rio. I'll probably start watching the SmackDowns after the draft episode so I get Orton, Henry, Sheamus and Bryan for the rest of the year.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I'll probably start watching the SmackDowns after the draft episode so I get Orton, Henry, Sheamus and Bryan for the rest of the year.
    Not to mention, Booker T commentary.

Son Of Anarchy

Status

Undashing Cody was great i loved it
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I was going to rewatch 2010 Smackdown pretty recently but then I remembered the Kane/Edge feud.

Fun fact: I was at the taping where Edge shoved Paul Bearer down the steps.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I was going to rewatch 2010 Smackdown pretty recently but then I remembered the Kane/Edge feud.

You were there and did nothing to prevent that senseless tragedy. Shame on you!

Spoiler:

Brick Shithouse

Status

I can't remember a thing about 2010 SmackDown apart from all the Kane stuff, Jack Swagger's title reign, and Ziggler and Kofi wrestling each other a thousand times.

I don't think anything else happened.

Just getting up to the heel turn for Truth. Currently watching the Edge retirement episode of Raw. Still an amazing moment and very genuine, despite the fact I think Edge is way overrated (though does anyone actually rate him anymore?).

Also on this episode is the APPLE (Santino, Bryan, Henry and Evan Bourne) uniting to take on the Corre. Get it? Apple Corre. In the words of Michael Cole "this is just awful. This is the pits!"

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    You were there and did nothing to prevent that senseless tragedy. Shame on you!
    Hey, you don't think I feel bad? I have to walk past those stairs with regret every time I go to the Scope.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Brick Shithouse

Status

R-Truth's heel turn is awesome. The whole "he drank water" was a bit silly, but it worked because it was silly - Truth was completely suckered in and it made his frustrations feel justified. He'd given away his title match over some petty, dumb insults. The execution of it is amazing with him turning totally bi-polar. Not knowing if he wanted to apologise to Morrison or keep attacking him. Then when he starts smoking, and the fans chanting "that's illegal" and a group of fans saying "won't somebody please think of the children!".

Oh and now the "New and Improved Dolph Ziggler". How did I ever forget about this mess

Brick Shithouse

Status

Scumbag Role Model

Status

DONT BE ME YOU SHOULD BE BOOIN YOSELF

So many great sound bites could be taken from Truth's heel run.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Is "New and Improved Dolph Ziggler" when he got generic create-a-wrestler haircut? I don't even remember that lasting more than two weeks. Is Punk doing anything now? I know he wrestles Rey at Capital Punishment but do they even have a feud going into it?

Last Real Man Hype

Status

WHEN LIL JIMMY COMES MARCHING HOME HOORAH HOORAH

The most ridiculous part of the heel turn was the fact it was his heel turn, not John Morrison's. The guy who ruins a highlight of his supposed friend's career for his own gain and judges him for a lifestyle choice and DRINKING WATER. Who didn't wanna see Lil Johnny get got after that segment?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by BD22 View Post
    Is "New and Improved Dolph Ziggler" when he got generic create-a-wrestler haircut? I don't even remember that lasting more than two weeks. Is Punk doing anything now? I know he wrestles Rey at Capital Punishment but do they even have a feud going into it?
    Spot on.

I don't think it lasted more than two weeks before he bleached his hair again. Smart man.

Honestly though the kicker of the situation is, during the brief time while he had this 'Default CAW' haircut he fought Evan Bourne and both guys looked like twins from the waist-up.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Spot on.

I don't think it lasted more than two weeks before he bleached his hair again. Smart man.

Honestly though the kicker of the situation is, during the brief time while he had this 'Default CAW' haircut he fought Evan Bourne and both guys looked like twins from the waist-up.
    It was like your friend picked the same character as you and got the wacky alt attire.

Still not the lowest point of Dolph's career.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Brick Shithouse

Status

DONT BE ME YOU SHOULD BE BOOIN YOSELF

So many great sound bites could be taken from Truth's heel run.
    If Punk hadnt struck gold in 2011, I'd be all in on a Truth title reign.
    Quote Originally Posted by BD22 View Post
    Treading water at the moment. He lost the feud to Orton in every conceivable way and rarely got the upper hand on him. Not that many people got anything over Orton in 2010-2011.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thread Information