Thread: Dr. Dre Reportedly Not Pleased With Song Leak

Mr. Wrestling III

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Dr. Dre Reportedly Not Pleased With Song Leak

To add to the pressure on Dr. Dre with his highly anticipated album Detox expected to be released this year, earlier this week a track titled, “Could Have Been You” was leaked.

The song was recorded during the Detox sessions and it was believed the song was meant to be on the album. Although Dre’s camp has not commented on the issues but sources state the legendary producer was not pleased with the un-mixed and un-mastered version hitting the net.

“Could Have Been You” featured R. Kelly, 50 Cent and Slim the Mobster discussing a troubled unsuccessful relationship with a girl.

On the hook Kelly sings, "The reason why you didn't get picked, 'cause you got your nose up your ass smelling your shit/ But tonight you met your match, 'cause I be smelling my shit too/ Now how you like that?"

50 opens the song chanting “It’s the D, R, E” and goes on to explain his own problems with woman.

Although the song was leaked, due to the quality and the respect for Dre most websites have pulled it or did not post the track altogether. A song called “Crack A Bottle” by 50, Eminem and Dre was also released this week yet it is still unclear if this is a track for Detox or Eminem’s new project Relapse.

No release date has been set for either album but Relapse is expected to be released this spring with Dre’s long awaited album following
    Source : Hiphopdx

personally i like dr.dre
    but he should have released detox along time ago
    ''Crack A Bottle'' was a good track
    if anybody wants to hear it
    tell me and ill send to to you(by the way em mentions andre the giant in it). I havent heard ''Could Have Been You'' though,the hook doesnt sound that good either.Dr.Dre Should release detox before he becomes too old

Vengeance With a Smile

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Dr. Dre Reportedly Not Pleased With Song Leak

I heard Crack the Bottle...I wasn't impressed. Ems first song leak wasn't great either, I'm really hoping the CD isn't like these two songs.

Thread Information