Cumine the Trine!

Status

Kennif LeBlanch (INJURED)

Name: Kennif LeBlanch
    Nickname: Canadian Gui
    Hometown: Toronto, Canada
    Height: 6"2
    Weight: 255lbs
    Gimmick: A very bad fake Kenneth LeBlanc. Hated by LeBlanc's fans everywhere. Brotherhood act as if he really is LeBlanc, but he is very slow and dim-witted. Has certainly not been blessed with the intelligence of who he is portraying and struggles to speak. He is surprisingly 1337 at gaming though.
    Disposition: Tweener verging on heel

Manager: Stuart Peterson
    Manager gimmick: Very intelligent, well spoken giant of a man (appears to be standing around the 7" mark), hired by KLB to assist him with interviews. However, when spoken to in a manner he finds inappropriate he appears to fly off the handle rather unnecessarily. Appears to intend to accompany KLB to the ring during matches.

Wrestling Style: Mat technician
    Wrestling Abilities: Technical, Speed, Charisma, Power, Brawling

Signature Moves: Running Backbreaker, Abdominal stretch, Knee breaker, STF, Running powerslam
    Finishing Moves: Maple Syrup Lock (Texas Cloverleaf)

Previous Experiance: Longest running IWF Inter-American Champion in history, well LeBlanc was at least. LeBlanch carries about a very fake looking form of this title.

Picture: Currently unavailable.

Introduction: *LeBlanch is backstage with the rest of the Brotherhood gathering around him, chuckling at their latest invention*

*Matt pokes him*

Matt "Minimal Pain" Jones: "Does he even speak then or what?"

Ultimate Pain: "Shut up and maybe we'll find out"

GD: "Well, I've been working with this latest creation of ours, and he's got a little something down pretty perfectly actually."

*Leblanch stares blankly at GD*

GD: "Go for it Canadian gui."

Quinn *busy playing with light tubes*: "Go for what now?"

GD: "Not you mang! Go Kennif!"

Kennif LeBlanch: "...Now that, is what I'm talking...BOUT!"

*GD stands back proudly*

Matt "Minimal Pain" Jones: "Wasn't it...'ABOOT?' that Kenny used to say?"

GD: "Sunuvabeech!"

*End*
    Last edited by PS; 02-19-2010 at 06:07 PM.

And he scores goals...!

God

Status

Re: Kennif LeBlanch

May 6th 2009

Kennif LeBlanch: "Winning...Now that's what I'm talking A-BOOT!"
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Adrenaline Rush (Jan.13/2010)

*We cut backstage, where we join what appears to be a pretty irritated Orlando Maxwell. Orlando is walking down the corridor, mic in hand, presumably preparing for an interview with one of CWA’s biggest stars.*

Orlando Maxwell
    : “Can you believe this John? How are we ever going to a decent interview out of this guy? Why couldn’t GD make Michelle do this one?”

*Orlando continues his incoherent rambling about his disgust at GD making him do this interview, and also about the supposed illiterate interviewee he is about to talk to. Orlando finally stops outside a locker room door with a huge star on it. Inside the star, are the letters KLB. After a few seconds most fans burst into a chorus of boos at this sight, presumably guessing that this means Kenneth LeBlanc will be returning to CWA action tonight, and apparently agreeing with Orlando that they don’t want to hear from LeBlanc. Orlando knocks the door, and waits for a response that never comes. From the other side of the door, there are nothing more than a few muffled noises of gunfire, as if these gun shots are coming from miles away.*

*Orlando eventually grows tiresome of waiting for a response, and decides to burst in on his interviewee. As Orlando opens the door, and enters, so does John the cameraman, along with his camera. Finally it becomes clear that a blonde man with quite long hair is sitting on the sofa with his back to the camera, playing what appears to be Modern Warfare 2.*

Orlando Maxwell: “Excuse me! We came here to have a little chat with you, by orders of our general manager Guardian Devil. I understand you’re very busy, uhm...preparing for your match tonight but this should only take a few minutes.”

*The man doesn’t flinch from his gaming. This only causes Orlando to lose his cool once again, and so he tells John to follow him, as he moves round to stand in front of the sofa that the man is sitting on. As the camera follows Orlando, it eventually becomes clear that the man is not Kenneth LeBlanc at all, but none other than his “carbon copy” Kennif LeBlanch! The appearance of Kennif is greeted with quite a few cheers from the crowd, which Orlando seems a little confused about.*

Orlando Maxwell: “Alright Kennif, let’s just make this as quick and painless as we possibly can, shall we?”

*Kennif, who is already dressed in his Canadian wrestling gear, simply continues playing his game, still yet to even acknowledge Orlando’s presence.*

Orlando Maxwell: “So tonight brings with it, the biggest match of your relatively short career Kennif. We all know Kenneth has held numerous titles in different organisations, but now it’s your chance to prove, that like eh,...original, like copy, as you face Logan V for the X-Fly title. What are your thoughts on your chances tonight?”

Kennif LeBlanch
    : “...”

Orlando Maxwell: “Something told me you might say that Kennif. Now then, do you think you’ll have any support when you’re facing Logan tonight? The only victory you’ve ever garnered in CWA came with a huge helping hand from Ultimate Pain. Do you have any tricks up your sleeve for this fight?”

*Kennif stares straight ahead at the television and continues to simply play his Xbox. Orlando is clearly becoming more and more aggravated at this joke of an interview.*

Orlando Maxwell: “Fascinating insight Kennif. What do you have to say to the people who have questioned your calibre for a title shot?”

Kennif LeBlanch: “...”

Orlando Maxwell: “Ah, going to let your in-ring work do the talking no doubt. Very good Kennif. Now, final question for you today, what do you make of Logan V?”

*Kennif just continues to play his game, completely ignoring Orlando.*

Orlando Maxwell: “That’s it! John, we’ve tried our best. This idiot will never talk to anyone!”

*Orlando begins to leave, but just as he is almost out the door...*

Voice: “What’d you call me?”

*Orlando turns around in shock, staring at the back of Kennif’s head.*

Orlando Maxwell
    : “D...Did he just speak? No way!”

Voice: “I’m going to kick your ass!”

Orlando Maxwell: “Excuse me? I’ve never heard such intolerable language.”

Voice: “Yeah, that’s right! I’m going to beat you and that English friend of yours if you don’t get out of here!”

Orlando Maxwell: “English? Who? Oh wait! You mean Logan V?”

*All this time it appears both audience and John the camera man have realised what is going on, but Orlando is still clueless. John zooms in on the TV screen, where a conversation between Kennif LeBlanch, and an American by the name of ‘Dangerous Dan’ is taking place. Kennif has insulted Dan, who happens to be wearing a mic, seemingly trying to lure him into shouting abuse back at him, and thankfully for Kennif, Dan has taken the bait. Also rather fortunately, or perhaps remarkably a player called ‘English Lion 2k9’ has also joined in on this chat, causing the English insults to begin.*

Orlando Maxwell: “What is it you have to say about Logan?”

Voice: “I think you and him are nothing more than a couple of ‘n00b tubers’! Just you watch this next match, I’m going to beat you so bad, I’ll be nuking your ass by the end!”

*Orlando Maxwell looks remarkably confused at all this.*

Orlando Maxwell: “N00b tubers? What? Does any of that make any sense to you John? Oh forget it, let’s just leave.”

*Orlando makes for the door, but John stays aiming at Kennif for a second or two longer. Finally Kennif turns around after Orlando has left, and looks at the camera with a huge grin on his face.*

Kennif LeBlanch: “Now that...that’s what I’m talking ABOOT!”

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Manager update.

And he scores goals...!

God

Status

Feb 23rd 2010

*We cut backstage where Orlando Maxwell is standing outside the Brotherhood locker-room muttering his disgusts at his latest assignment. The fans know Orlando has never been a fan of the Brotherhood but it seems strange for a reporter to be irritated that he has to interview one of the bigger stars in CWA, on a huge night such as this. Orlando knocks the door, a few muffled sounds can be heard from behind the door, before eventually out walks Kennif LeBlanch, already dressed in his maple leaf ring gear. The crowd instantly realise why Orlando is irritated, as they fondly remember the last time these two met.*

Orlando Maxwell: "What I want to know is why the heck are you in the Brotherhood's locker-room? You haven't been a member of the 'Hood for months now."

*Orlando stares at Kennif for a few seconds, knowing that an answer won't be coming.*

Orlando Maxwell: "Why do I even bother?"

*Kennif however puts his finger in Orlando's face to grab his attention once again. Kennif simply shakes his finger at Orlando, before wrapping the Brotherhood door once again, when suddenly out walks a huge mountain of a man dressed in a rather dashing grey suit. The man must be nearly 7 feet tall, as he has to duck to get out of the Brotherhood's locker-room. Orlando simply looks in awe at the man, before snapping back to reality.*

Orlando Maxwell: "And this is?"

Stuart Peterson: "Why hello there! My name is Stuart Peterson, but most people call me Stu for short. I've seen some of your work on television before, pleasure to meet you Orlando."

*Stu offers his hand to Orlando, who has been taken back by how well spoken this man-monster is. Perhaps more shocking is how high pitched his voice is, which seems to have helped put Orlando at ease, as he eventually accepts Stu's handshake.*

Orlando Maxwell: "And can I ask who you are, and your relationship to Kennif?"

Stuart Peterson: "Not a problem Orlando. Kennif here contacted me, telling me his troubles in being interviewed and requested my assistance for the foreseeable future, which I was more than happy to co-operate with. So, if you'd like to fire away with your questions, feel free sir."

*Orlando seems a little taken back, amazed that he's actually about to hear Kennif LeBlanch's thoughts on his opponents before a match. Although he still seems a little unsure as to how...*

Orlando Maxwell: "Eh, no problem. What's your thoughts on being involved in tonight's 6-man X-Fly rankings match on the debut of High Voltage?"

*Stu crouches over for a few seconds to hear what Kennif has to say on this matter.*

Stuart Peterson: "Well first and foremost, I'd like to thank management for giving me this opportunity to headline the premiere of High Voltage. It's a great pleasure for me to be involved, and I'm hoping to put on a really eye-catching performance for all the fans!"

*Orlando looks from Stu to Kennif, wondering how the short whispering between the two men had possibly held all that information.*

Orlando Maxwell: "Whoa, and Kennif actually said all that?"

Stuart Peterson: "Well I hadn't finished but so far, yes Kennif said all that. Now, if you let me continue, Kennif also stated a few thoughts on each of his opponents."

*Orlando looks at Kennif in confusion, who simply nods his head in agreement.*

Orlando Maxwell: "Hold on here! There is no way Kennif has told you all of that. The man can only say one freaking line!"

*Stu stares at Orlando for a few seconds, clearly becoming a little angry!*

Stuart Peterson: "Didn't I just say I don't like being interrupted!"

Orlando Maxwell: "Wh...Wha...What?"

*Stuart Peterson: "I said, don't interrupt me again Maxwell! The only thing I hate more than being interrupted, is being asked to repeat myself, and you've already done both in this interview!"

*Peterson is now shouting at Orlando, even Kennif is trying to calm down. It seems this gentle giant, with a delightful sense for the English language has a nasty temper when it comes to bad manners as Orlando's finding out! Orlando looks petrified before he suddenly dashes from the set, running in terror from Peterson! Peterson meanwhile has picked up a conveniently placed block of wood, picked it up and smashed it across his skull, in one of the bizarrest moments in CWA history.*

Stuart Peterson: "Anybody messes with my boy Kennif tonight, they got me to answer to...yo!"

*Kennif looks a little worryingly at Stuart before he slowly takes the mic out of this loose cannon's grasp.*

Kennif LeBlanch: "Now that...that's what I'm talking ABOOT!"
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information