The Guardian Devil

Name*: The Guardian Devil
    Nickname: GD
    Date of Birth*: 05/03/1982
    Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
    Currently Residing*: Chicago, Illinois
    Height*: 6'6"
    Weight*: 278 lbs
    Gimmick*: Former evil reverend gimmick turned goofy degenerate whom still isn't completely sure how he got involved in the first gimmick.
    Disposition*: Face

Wrestling Style*: (Hardcore, Technical etc.) Power/Brawler
    Wrestling Abilities*: (Rank from 1-5, 1 being your best) Speed, Technical, Power, Brawling, Charisma.
    Charisma, Power, Brawling, Technical, Speed.

Signature Taunts/Poses: Arms held out wide, palms open
    Catchphrase:
    Entrance theme: Holy Diver by Dio

Basic Moves*: Back Drop Driver, Powerslam, Sitdown Powerbomb, Spinebuster, Jackhammer Slam (no pin), Choke Toss, DDT
    Signature Strike Moves*: Running power clothesline
    Signature Submission Move*: Humbleizer (Camel Clutch)
    Regular Finishing Move*: Holy Driver (Sitdown Tombstone Piledriver), Steeple's Elbow (Top Rope Elbow Drop ala Savage)

Previous Experience (If any): Former multi-time CWA(IWF) X-Fly Champion/CWA Brotherhood Champion, massive 26-0 undefeated streak, former interim general manager.

Injury History (If any): None.

Name of character representative*: Kevin Thorn

Picture*: 48827_100000299701201_7203348_n.jpg
    Last edited by Guardian Devil; 08-27-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

God

Status

Re: The Guardian Devil

January 14th 2009

*It’s mere moments before the Brotherhood begin their return into wrestling in a tag team match against Hardcore Hell; when suddenly, the lights in the arena suddenly go out. The crowd fall into silence in wonder of what’s about to happen. There are even a very select few making Vance Johnson chants. Finally Holy Diver can be heard of the speakers, and any IWF fans know what is about to come. The Hoodamaniacs in attendance go crazy as out walks the man with the longest unofficial losing streak in the entire CWA at 17-0, the leader of the Brotherhood, The Guardian Devil, IWF X-Fly Title still in hand, although he seems to have renamed it, and alongside him is the number one contender for the CWA Heavyweight Championship, and fellow Hoodlum, The Ultimate Pain!*

*Both men stand at the top of the ramp, looking deadly serious, soaking up the tremendous atmosphere, until GD finally gives a Fonzie style thumbs up to which the crowd pops for. Pain is wearing a much too tight casual shirt and trouser combo with his somewhat trademark over-sized aviators on. GD is wearing jeans and a brand-spanking new Milton Bradley Cubs jersey as they both make their way down to the ring. GD and Pain climb into the ring, and both men climb turnbuckles, GD is striking some cheesy poses and taunts which the crowd are soaking up whilst Pain looks unsure of what to do in return for this great reception which he’s clearly not used to. GD then makes his way over to pick up a couple of microphones. He throws one to Pain, who isn’t paying attention and it hits him in the chest. Pain looks angrily at GD before picking the mic up off the mat. Both men now have microphones in hand and are left waiting for the crowd to settle down before they begin this seemingly important announcement*

Pain: “Alright, alright, shut it.”

*In their currently crazed trance-like state, the crowd pops hard for being told to “shut it” by Pain*

Pain: “We all know you’ve been waiting all night to hear from us, and yes, it is true, the Brotherhood…are back!”

*Crowd pop*

Pain: “And we are not only better, but we are also, bigger than ever before. You may only see before you, GD and Ultimate Pain, but backstage we got more men than even Elton John could shake a stick at.”

*Pain waits for laughs which just ain’t coming*

GD: “Best to leave the funnies to me guy.”

Pain *ignoring GD*: For those who want a little history of the Brotherhood, we were the most successful stable in IWF history, we dominated, we held more titles than you could ever care to imagine and then IWF folded and wrestling lost its greatest faction. We’ve had a couple of years off now, we’ve recharged our batteries, and we are back ready to dominate everyone out there in the back, more than ever.

GD: “Leave your sex life out of this Pain.”

*Crowd goes into hysterical fits of laughter*

Pain: “Really? That got the laughs?”

GD: “Hey, what can I say? I still got it.”

*GD gives his trademark “The Fonz” pose*

Pain: “As I was saying, we intend to hold every title this federation has to offer, and we intend to do it, our way, starting at Uprising where I will become the first CWA Heavyweig…”

GD: “Alright Pain, enough about you, let’s get down to business. Introduce the real reason the people are here, the main event…”

Pain: “Vance Johnson versus Roberto?”

GD: “Me, you idiot!”

Pain: “Ohhh, right.”

*GD rolls his eyes*

Pain: “Here he is folks, the smartest, strongest, toughest, best looking man in CWA’s best friend, yes that’s right, my right hand man…The Guardian Devil!”

*GD raises his arms as the fans go wild*

GD: “That’s right pee pee ehl, GD is back in action and ready to cause a reaction……or something. And seeing as this is my hometown…..”

*Crowd goes nuts for the hometown boy*

GD: “Ah yes, sweet home Chicago….home of some of the worst sports franchises in history!”

*At this the fans furiously boo GD*

GD: “Now now, no need to get sensitive. I mean after all, we are…RIGHT HERE in Chicago, Illinois! *pops the thumbs up, crowd goes crazy yet again as Pain mumbles in disbelief*

GD: “So anywho, it’s time to get down to serious bidness. I am out here with my boy, the Ultimate Pain, to revamp The Brotherhood and bring our signified brand of excellencio to this promotion *peers at notecard in hand* the CWA. Now, before I get started on whatever retards we are gonna crush tonight, I gotta get some things off of my chest.

*GD pulls the cameraman close to his face, in srs bizness mode*

GD: “So as all of you may remember, our last group consisted essentially of me, this man behind me, his little bro, and a guy named Kennith Leblanc. And while lil’ Pain is in the back playing his Viva Pinata that I lovingly purchased for him, Mr. Leblanc is not. Kenny-boy, you dropped the ball. The Brotherhood was the most dominant force in the history of this business and when I ask you to get the band back together, what do I get? A whole lotta nada!”

*The crowd boos at the notion*

GD: “Shut up, the grown ups are talking!”

*aaaaaand boo GD now*

GD: “So now I am in control of this group! You dropped the ball and I’m here to shoot the J. I’m bringing in a new guy tonight that you alllllll will get to see in glorious Technicolor, and with him, we will be the most irresistible force v. immovable object…..uh…force in the wooooorld!” *GD looks over at Pain*

Pain: “Um….RAWR!!! That’s right! GD and I run this ship now, don’t bother coming back…yannow, unless you like…..may possibly want to in the future, which seems perfectly acceptable also...”

GD: “So yeah, now that THAT unfriendliness is out of the way, let’s talk about tonight.”

Pain: “Tonight you say?”

GD: *breaking into song* “Tonight! Tonight! A very special niiiiiiight!!!!!!! I’ve got three things to chat about. Firstly, Devon Jones. So apparently *mockingly* ‘this r my human form’ didn’t really help you out too much last week, so allow me to bring a suggestion to the table. Perhaps you should bring your ‘Demon’ form with you tonight cuz Pain and I are not just looking for a win, we are looking for a massacre and you need all the help you can get!”

Pain: “That’s right, we’re gonna inflict some pain. You might even say some Uuuuuulllltimate…

*GD cuts him off*

GD: “Not yet d00d. Secondly, Tony Burlom. What the Eff kinda name is Burlom?? It’s like some bullish out of a terrible scifi movie. OH NO! Here comes the mighty Bur Lom to eat my babies! Well, whatever it is you do Burlom, you wont be doing it tonight. *Crowd looks on in bewilderment* Yes, I realize that doesn’t make any sense but um……gtfo! *Mild boos* But whatever, Burlap sack boy, it’s on like donkey kong. My third bit of news is that I AM still the IWF X-Fly champion.

*GD hoists the belt to his shoulder*

GD: “And as of approximately 25 minutes ago, this title is now officially recognized as this company’s secondary premier heavyweight title. And it is officially named the Brotherhood Heavyweight Championship! Official, official, officialness! Yippee!”

*The fans cheer in amusement*

GD: “No, BAD fans! BAD fans! Don’t cheer us, we’re tweeners!

*Crowd erupts into boos*

GD: “I’m kidding, cheer us! YAY!”

*Crowd goes nuts again*

Pain: “Man, these people eat out of your palm. It's ridiculous!”

GD: “Inorite!? Isn’t it leet? Anyways, you know what I just realized? We haven’t had any off-beat shenanigans today. So with that, I leave you all with this!”

*GD points to the heavens as and explosion of balloons and confetti blast out of the sky. From underneath the ring emerge a gaggle of clowns doing all sorts of trickery and fun ‘n games for the childrens.*

Pain: “Dude, clowns?”

GD: “Yeah guy, clowns are pretty winner. Oh and also, he’s…..”

Pain: “Seriously? That's the best set-up you could come up with for me?

GD: "Just get on with it gui."

Pain *looking downhearted*: "...The Ullllllllltimate Paaain!!!”
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

January 28th 2009

*Cameras cut backstage to the Brotherhood locker room where Orlando Maxwell is standing by to interview the Guardian Devil*

Orlando: "Mr. Devil, Mr. Devil! I just wanted to get your thoughts on your opponent tonight. Do you have a message for Frankie Enzo?"

*GD grabs the camera and pulls it in close with a deadly serious look on his face*
    GD: "Frankie....I MUST BREAK YOU.

Nah, I'm just kidding. You seem like a good guy, but honestly, you know you don't stand a chance in hell tonight. 19-0 baybay. Good night folks! Aaaand end scene."
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

February 11th 2009

*Cameras pan backstage to find the Guardian Devil sitting quietly alone, seemingly lost in thought*

GD: “Man….where the fug is everyone today?” *GD looks around the room* “It’s seemingly……Brotherhoodless?? Hello? Pain? Quinn? Lil Pain? Bueller?” *GD bows his head in disappointment.*

GD: “Well fine, I guess I’ll just play by myself!” Guardian Devil picks up the Xbox controller to play a game, several hours go by and after GD realizes the time, sets down the controller.

GD: “ Did everyone go on vacation and I just didn’t realize it?” GD checks the calendar to see when the trip to Disney World was setup. “No, it most certainly isn’t July yet, this is prepostiferous! I guess I’ll just take a little trip to the ring and talk to my people.”

GD exits the Brotherhood locker room and waltzes towards the ring. As he approaches the curtain, he’s stopped in his tracks by Michelle Kelly.

Michelle: “Mr. Devil! Mr. Devil! Can I get a quick word with you?!”

GD: “Well sure Miss Thang, what can I do you for?”

Michelle: “GD, there’s rumors going around that there’s dissention in the Brotherhood, made clear by the apparent lack of your partners during what could possibly be the Brotherhood’s biggest night in the CWA so far. Any truth to that?”

GD: *Deep in thought* ”Missy, is there something you know about that you’d like to elaborafy on? Cuz let me tell you my day so far. I woke up this morning, I had my bowl of Marshmellow froot loops yannow? Rescued the Brotherhood heavyweight championship from the previous night of taco-dippery, cleaned it up a bit and put it neatly on the chair to conveniently gleam in a neato little desk lamp for convenient camera work. Yeah that’s right, I said gleam. I worked out a bit in the Brotherhood secret gym, to which I’m not going to reveal the location to no matter how much you beg me.” *Michelle rolls her eyes* ”I get all fresh and tasty and go back to the locker room to realize, none of my boys were hanging around. Now, that could only mean 1 of 2 things. #1, somebody has abducted them. Perhaps their respective opponents for this evening. Now, I can’t really talk about Quinn, but what Pain finds in Roberto is up to him and his God. OR #2, they have suddenly become invisible people. Should that be the case, I am A) quite jealous of them and B) curious if that has any effect on your libido. So, unless you are privy to some certain informaciones that I’m not, no, I don’t believe there is any dissention. But now that you’re here, you totally just saved me a trip to the ring to talk about this evening’s activities.”

Michelle: “That was actually the other reason I decided to drop by. Well that and the fact that I have nothing else to do. Do you have a response to some of the things Logan V said about you earlier?”

GD: “Indeedy do! First off, I must admit something terrible. Contrary to popular belief, I’m number deficient. *GD silently whimpers* SO clearly, I have no idear what you are quantificating with all your fancy people talk. But I shall do my best to pontificate on the numbers you did point out.

Three: I have yet to see this mysterious “three count” you’ve mentioned and I want you to know full well, you sure as h e double hickory sticks wont be the first one to introduce me to it.

Five: As far as you, how did you put this now, smash your five fingers down my throat? I propose to you a question. Are you secretly from a bulimia society and are trying to convert me? Sir, I don’t work like that. This body is the byproduct of Mountain Dew and a secret blend of Brotherhood ingredients (HGH). And if not, if you can manage to fit your hand into my big mouth, I can only imagine it would be as painful for you as you imagine it is for me.

Fourteen: Sir, I shall have you know that this title is of the finest tin/gold hybrid quality that the former fed that I patrolled could afford. I assure you that your number here is skewed. I’m thinking something more along the lines of $13.99 for the new plate engraving. But perhaps I can save you some money here by crushing you tonight. By my calculations, that should be a big zero out of your miniscule winner’s purse.

I also propose to you a few new numbers…and perhaps some equations?!?

One Plus Three Equals the new record for you after I maul you tonight, apparently such a massive winning streak, maybe you’ll earn a shot at the world title next after Pain craps out on me.

Twenty Plus Zero, which is an actual winning streak, MY streak. I explain this to you as you’ll never see anything like it in your lifetime, which as far as I can tell is 1 on top of my current 19-0, sorry to correct you.

Zero: The amount of championships you’ll obtain in CWA. Don’t worry, you can rejoin your rightful place next to the rest of the losers here when I’m done with you.

So Michelle, did I cover enough math for today?”

Michelle: “Um…….yes?”

GD: “K bai. I gotta find my people. I’m starting to think this invisible paint thing may be dangerous for their health!”

*GD bolts off down the hallway screaming for his partners*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

February 25th 2009

*Ultimate Pain walks into the camera with GD*

GD
    : "Rawr, we're going to win and stuff."

Ultimate Pain: "This didn't work last week for me so I don't know if it will this?"

GD: "Oh...it will!"

Ultimate Pain
    : "Well when you put it like that..."

*Both men casually stroll off camera*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

July 15th 2009
    Guardian Devil vs The Amazing Shine

Jim Taylor: “BAH GAWD BBQSAUCCCCCCCCEEE!!!!”

Harvey Buckworth: “Hate to interrupt your food seizure there Jimmy but I’ve just received word that the owner Charles Anderson is going to be addressing us and the audience here momentarily…”

*CW Anderson appears from behind the curtain and slowly saunters his way to the ring, accompanied of course by a large entourage of body guards. He grabs the mic at ringside to address the curious masses*

Anderson: “Good evening everyone, I just have a couple of things to say tonight and I’ll make them short and sweet. First off, we have a helluva main event this evening. A massive 3 on 3 tag team event featuring our top stars which should be a “slobberknocker”. *glares at Taylor*

Jim Taylor: *T_T*

Anderson: “Well then, on to my last bit of information. It seems like there’s been a bit of craziness going on backstage lately and quite frankly I’m tired of it. I shouldn’t feel threatened for my own well being in my very office on a consistent basis!”

*Crowd cheers wildly*

Anderson: “SHUT UP!”

*Massive boos”

Anderson: “And lets not get this confused. I am afraid of no one here in the CWA, I simply would fire any joker who would threaten me with bodily harm. But in the interest of fairness, I am officially employing an insurance policy. A bodyguard, security…..a right hand man you could say. I scoured the rank and file of this company and found no such suitable individual able bodied enough for this task. I then thought to myself ‘Self? Who better to help you out then a man you had more beef with then just about anyone?’ In an effort to bring this man back into the company, I have offered and had signed a life time guaranDAMNteed contract to this individual. Many of you may have noticed that Ruben Johns had a little “accident” a few weeks ago, and without further adieu, I’d like to introduce you to the antagonist.”

*A long pause. Then the epic sounds of Holy Diver echo throughout the arena signaling the return of the one and only, Guardian Devil. GD briskly makes his way to the ring with a deadly serious look on his face as the fans appear to be in stunned silence. The former Brotherhood member shakes CW Andersons hand and borrows the microphone to address the audience.*

Guardian Devil: “Thank you Mr. Anderson, I appreciate the warm sentiments. OOOOOH don’t look so shocked everyone, I was always just a tweener anyhow!”

*The crowd boo furiously at this statement*

GD: “Not anymore I guess. Anyways….boy it is good to be back. It’s been what? About 3 or 4 months off since I was so unceremoniously suspended? Don’t worry CW, I’m not angry with you or anything, more angry with….myself and the lack of support by my teammates. You see, this all started a few months back. I was single handedly carrying the Brothership and quite frankly, I got tired of it. Buncha freeloaders leeching off the teet of greatness, doesn’t seem right to me honestly. Look at that guy ladouche Ultimate Pain, he’s champion now. I don’t suppose he’d credit me for any of his greatness eh? I discovered that bum, a lost soul in a sea of endlessness, that I plucked and groomed to peak ripeness under my expert tutelage. And now look, I’m here, and he’s there. Ridiculous don’t you agree? I’ll address you on a more personal basis some other time.”

Anderson: “Absolutely agree Mr. Devil, and I saw through all that bs. That’s why I’ve brought you here and am giving you a chance to shine as your own man again.”

GD: “And it’s a chance I shant squander easily. And like Mr. Anderson said, I am essentially what you would call his ‘right hand man’. Anything he wants taken care, I will take care of it. Anyone he wants taken out, well I’ll take them out. Simple as that. To that effect, I need to address a few individuals. Ruben Johns, how’s your head buddy? Don’t be offended on a personal level or anything, THAT was just business. Gotta get paid and all that…not to mention I don’t like your face.”

*Crowd is pipeing hot with anger at GD’s increasingly more ruthless comments*

GD: “Oh and you do like his face? Lookin like a retarded baby seal clubbed twice over…though I guess that’s thrice now huh? Haha. Ruben, obviously you’ll want your ‘revenge’ or what have you. You know where to find me, chillin in the owner’s penthouse suite of an office. I suppose I should also leave some comment on my return match this evening.”

*GD gets his face directly into the camera with an evil look on his face*

GD: “Amazing Shine….DEAD MEAT. Sorry, I figured while I have the live audience I may as well try my Mr. T Rocky III bit. Seriously though, who is the guy? Cdubs, is it company policy to hire bums now?”

*Anderson shrugs with a laugh*

GD: “Regardless, you know you don’t have a chance in hell of beating me so I’d suggest mildly, don’t show up. Save yourself and your ‘fans’ if they even exist, a violent showing from me. No one but myself and the boss would benefit from it anyhow. On that final note, I’ll just say this. I am BACK and I am here to stay.”

*And with that, Holy Diver fires up again as the Guardian Devil escorts Mr. Anderson backstage to a chorus of boos.*

Jim Taylor: “Well it certainly looks like ol’ GD is back and he means business, Mr. Anderson certainly looks pleased with himself.”

Harvey Buckworth: *in stunned silence* “Bah…………gawd.”
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

July 29th 2009

*The scene cuts back from a commercial break to the backstage area. We enter a dimly lit room; you can just barely make out any of the images. It appears to be a single chair and nothing else. The room is hot. Very hot. The humidity makes the air almost unbreathable, unbearable. Suddenly a dark figure slowly enters the room, making little noise. He reaches towards the ceiling to pull a string which seems to be attached to a single light bulb. *Click* As the camera pans up towards the light, the image is revealed. A somber, determined Guardian Devil stares back at the camera. The camera man is covered in sweat, struggling to keep his feet under him and yet, the Guardian Devil appears to suffer no ill effects from the dark, damp room. In fact, it may seem as if ice is flowing through his veins.*

Guardian Devil: “Good evening. Is
    it warm enough for you? I quite enjoy the heat in here, it’s pretty damn cold outside so I thought this would be a nice contrast. So here we are, ppv time, the big show! Game time! Let’s take a little trip through recent history shall we? So if you remember correctly, a few short months ago I was leading the greatest stable in the history of this company, perhaps even the business. We were on top of the world, holding all of the company’s championships simultaneously. We ran roughshod over this place, destroying everyone in our path. If I’m not mistaken, my record stands at a mighty 22-0. Unblemished. Untarnished. Not to mention, the rest of my crew were doing quite well themselves. Ultimate Pain was and is the World Heavyweight Champion. The other guys are still winning matches with little to no talent. Then it all fell apart. Suddenly guys like Shaun Quinn started no-showing events. How many times did Pain mail it in? 3? 4 times? All ending in lousy defeats. It was all I could handle at the time. I needed a break. I figured if my people aren’t going to show up for events, why the hell should I?

Hell, I was still the Brotherhood champion. And I didn’t care. So I stopped showing up, just like them. Then the warnings came in. “Anderson: ‘Mr. Devil, I demand you defend your Brotherhood championship title this weekend or I will have no choice but to indefinitely suspend you and strip you of the very title you brought to this company.’” I still didn’t care. So I got suspended, thank God for that. It gave me a chance to review my life. Perhaps I would go back into the ministry? Reclaim my lost flock? -Maybe I would just sit around and play up my character, screw around, eat Doritos, drink Mountain Dew, play some X-Box 360? Either way, I was content to leave the business. Anything was better than being distracted by some lame brain partners that have better things to do than being the best. Then it happened, I got the call.

On the other end of the line was CWA owner Charles W. Anderson. He asked if I was interested in “doing some business” for him. Intrigued I was. This, the man that sent me packing, was asking ME for help? He wanted me to take out a few individuals for him, be his “enforcer” of sorts. Obviously I asked what was in it for me. And here was the deal: a lifetime contract, extremely lucrative, the chance to stand beside him as his right hand man, with the chance to do some major damage in this company, a guaranteed championship match clause that I can use whenever I like, and most importantly, a chance for revenge. So I figured what the hell? I’m in. Flash forward to about a month ago.

My first target you could call it. Ruben Johns. I know nothing of this person. My only background information on him is that he’s been a pain in the ass of Anderson for quite some time, and really, that’s all I needed to know. So I sought him out, and eventually my opportunity arose. I was able to jump him and cave his head in with a pipe. I left him lying, and figured my job was done. So I awaited my chance to jump onto the main roster and do some real damage. I came back to my first match against some nobody and I wouldn’t even call that a match. That was more like annihilation. But then this knucklehead comes back. Naturally I assumed Johns would come back if I didn’t cripple him permanently, but be that as it may, THIS time I put you down kid. And here’s the thing, NONE of this is personal or anything. This is straight up business, guy. You shouldn’t have stuck your nose in the boss’s business. I figure you’ll realize that when I’m driving your skull into the mat with the Holy Driver and making you humble with my Humbleizer."

My future? Well to be totally frank with you, I don’t know where that lies. I suppose whoever is bothering Charles will be on my hit list. All I know is that I’m back in the game baybay and Brotherhood, you’re on notice…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….AL RIGHT CUT!!!

*GD flicks on a light switch in the room and everyone is blinded by bright lights. You can clearly see that it looks like a movie set, and off behind the camera crew is a befuddled Charles Anderson.*

Anderson: “Aw come on GD! That was great!”

GD: “Dude, this is ridiculous. What am I some sort of nutso serial killer now?”

Anderson: “No man, this is just what we call in the business “scene setting”, you were doing a helluva job. It was an excellent character building exercise!”

GD: “It wasn’t too much?”

Anderson: “Noooooo, it was brilliant!”

GD: “Well…alright then! I guess I could stick this little gimmick out for now. But can we at least crack open a window or something, it’s friggin HOT in here. Ice in my veins, C’MON!”

Anderson: “Alright let’s open it up people, my insurance policy is diein’ here!”
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Augut 12th 2009
    Adrenaline Rush
    vs Shaun Quinn

*Cameras cut backstage to see the Guardian Devil step into CW Anderson's office, and take a seat in front of his desk. Anderson is pouring creamer into his freshly brewed coffee. GD awaits instruction.*

Anderson: "Alright Mr. Devil, I like what you've accomplished so far in your time back with us. I think maybe it's time for you to address your former stable mates. What do you think?"

Guardian Devil: "What did you have in mind?"

Anderson: "I'm thinking that light tube huffing, no gimmick having reject Shaun Quinn. Think you can handle that?"

GD: ".....done."

*GD slams his chair to the back of the room and storms out. Charles Anderson shows a hint of a smile as he takes a sip of his coffee.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

August 26th 2009
    w/ Top Dog vs Lord of Darkness & Simon Steiner

*Cameras zoom backstage where we are once again in Charles W. Anderson’s office with the Guardian Devil, seemingly awaiting orders.*

CW Anderson: “Alright Mr. Devlin, it’s time we quash this rebellion before it gets out of hand. Those two chuckle heads, Simon Steiner and Lord of Darkness need to mind their god *&%$ business.

Guardian Devil: “This is between me and the Brotherhood, everyone else should just butt out. I would be more than happy to crush Steiner and LoD under my boots.”

CW Anderson: “Excellent! I knew you would see things my way. But….I want to protect my investment in you. I am assigning Top Dog to tag team with you this week. Let’s face it, you have very few friends in this company and I don’t need you getting jumped by a couple nobodies and killing our momentum so quickly.”

GD: “Are you serious with this? Top Dog hasn’t won a match in months and I don’t need this bum getting in my way. I can most certainly handle a handicapped match against Steiner and LoD. In fact, I’d prefer it.”

Anderson: “Top Dog is going to be teaming with you this week; this is not a request…”

GD: “Fine, have it your way. If the Dog gets in my way so help me, I’ll humble him out too.”

Anderson: “That is entirely fine by me. You just need another set of eyes, I don’t count on him actually protecting you or anything. I’ve instructed him to warn you at the first sign of trouble. That is all.”

GD: “Good, see that he does it. On an aside, where exactly are we going with this little battle…?”

Anderson: “I won’t have anyone try and run my company asunder by their violent actions. That is the only thing we are doing here. My interest with the Brotherhood goes only as far as yours does; I could care less any other time. My goal, no, OUR goal is to protect my business interests in this company while you seek your revenge on your former ‘friends’.”

GD: “Great, as long as we are on the same page here, nothing will stop us. Certainly not Steiner, the Lord of Darkness, Top Dog, and even the ‘Hood. Let’s not confuse anything here. I am a one man army. A patron saint amongst a sea of scum and villainy. BUT, this does not indicate I have no friends. On the contrary, I think perhaps the best way to combat the legions here in CWA is to fight fire with fire.”

Anderson: “What do you intend to do Mr. Devlin?”

GD: “All in due time Charles, you will see soon enough, but perhaps it’s time to call upon a few old colleagues to take care of business…”

Anderson: “Ah, I see where you are going with this….and I love it. Take care of business tonight, and we’ll enact your plan shortly.”

GD: “That’s all I needed to hear from you. I believe the time is nigh to tear this uprising asunder.”

*Anderson stands up and slams his fist on the table*

CW Anderson: “EXCELLENT! Humbleize these fools!”

*And on that note, GD stands up, hurls his chair and storms out the front door*

CW Anderson: “And would you knock it off with the chair tossing? Those are friggin expensive!!!”

*As the Guardian Devil exits the room, he bumps into a smiling Top Dog*

Top Dog: “Alright alright, time for my bad luck to end here tonight! How you doin’ big man? Still the most dominant force in wrestling??”

GD: “All you have to do is stand on the apron like a good little lapDOG and make sure no one jumps me, including you. Now get out of my WAY!”

*GD shoves the Top Dog aside and storms towards the ring*

Top Dog: *Chuckling nervously* “Heh, you got it chief! Don’t worry about us! I got your back!!! Ouch…”
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

September 9th 2009
    vs Mike Rotch

*Cameras are following Charles Anderson backstage as he arrives at his office where the Guardian Devil is chatting with someone on his cell phone, looking deadly serious.*

Guardian Devil: “ ’Look let’s get this thing done, no screw ups.’ Afternoon Charles.”

CW Anderson: “Good afternoon Mr. Devil, I see you’re taking care of some business there?”

GD: “Damn right. It’s time to get things rolling here. Let’s face it, I seek revenge, and I have just the way to get it done.”

Anderson: “Talk to me Devil.”

GD: “Not now, I believe you have another bit of business for me to handle first. Mike Rotch I hear?”

Anderson: “That’s right. Just another step in my plans to flush out the crrrrrap in this company. I tell you what, take care of this scumbag and then we’ll go over your plans for the ppv. I just might have an idea for you.”

GD: *Shakes Anderson’s hand.* “You got it. Time to test your mettle Mr. Rotch.”

*GD picks up the chair to Anderson’s disgust, but gently places it down, winks, and heads out with bad intentions.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: The Guardian Devil (IN PRISON)

Profile updated.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Five Star Attraction: The Return:

11:16 am
    We enter the shot with a limo pulling up next to Madison Square Garden, hours and hours before many people have even arrived. The sun is shining and there are only a few clouds in the air as the driver gets out, walks around to the back and opens the door, standing at attention. A single leg is placed on the ground below, as a man wearing an all black suit with dark red trim steps out of the stretch vehicle and stands up. Lowering his wayfarers a bit to scan the building and surrounding area, he slips a hundred dollar bill in the front pocket of the driver and begins walking away without a moment’s hesitation, duffle bag in hand.

Driver: Thank you Mr.Crosby.

Kyle Crosby: Sure thing Alfred.

The driver looks confused as Kyle is nearly gone, and calls out.

Driver: But sir, my name is-

Kyle cuts him off without turning out.

Crosby: Have my things ready in case Commissioner Gordon gives the signal.

Before Crosby can make his way toward the entrance, he is stopped by a man wearing his old t-shirt.
    Crosby: Normally I wouldn't be against a picture or autograph, but I'm in a hurry right now.

Man: Nah, I don't want a picture or autograph. Don't you remember me?! I wrestle for Pride N' Honor.

Kyle pushes his glasses down to the tip of his nose as he eyes the man up and down for a few seconds, but aside from being fairly impatient, he is drawing a blank.

Crosby: Wait, aren't you that Shocktart guy?

Man: No!
    Crosby scratches his chin.

Crosby: Hmmm, and you aren't Rikichet or Park?
    The man stamps his feet angrily.

Man: I'm Mr. Canada, Petey Williamson!

Kyle slides his sunglasses back on and looks away for a second, he adjusts his suit the addresses the man again in a firm but dignified manner.

Crosby: Yeah, I still have no idea who you are. You must understand that I'm quite the busy man. Between charity balls and seeing over my own company, things get pretty hectic for a billionaire playboy. If you don't leave me alone, I'll have call for security.
    Petey's face turns blood red.

Petey Williamson: What the heck are you talking about? Since when do you own a business or company?

With that, Kyle simply ignores him and walks away as Petey stomps his feet and yells for Kyle to turn around.

12:34 pm
    More workers and employees throughout CWA have arrived, and the news is spreading like wild fire. Not everyone was fully aware that Kyle Crosby was coming back, and others weren't even aware of who he was. Kyle recognizes and exchanges various greetings with the likes of Jack Adams, Roberto, Mr.Showtime, and even former rival Clint Shepard. Tim Coleman warily walks up to Kyle, as he stammers a bit before finally geting out his greeting.

Tim Coleman: H-hi there, and welcome back Mr.Crosby.

Kyle turns towards Tim with a surprisingly warm and friendly smile. He also reaches out and shakes Tim's hand with a firm grip.

Crosby: Long time no see Timmy boy, and please...you can call me Kyle. Since we're old friends you and I.

Tim seems pretty surprised and happy about this, but he is confused and cautious none the less.

Crosby: We didn't really cross paths after the brand split back in time. But you might see a lot more of me these days.

Tim nods really quickly.
    Coleman: When you disappeared several months back, no one knew what to make of anything. There were all kind of rumors floating around the internet as well as the locker room.
    Kyle smiles a bit more as he snickers to himself. He seems generally curious and amused.

Crosby: Oh really now? I haven't always been up on things, or 'a man of the times'. But do tell me.....please, enlighten me Tim. Just what did you hear exactly?
    Tim's eyes dart nervously around as a bead of sweat trickles down his brow. He finally and carefully chooses his words, then responds.

Coleman: Well, some people said you died-
    Kyle cuts him off with a loud outburst of amused laughter.

Crosby: Well that theory has certainly been debunked now hasn't it?! What else dear boy?

Coleman: Um.... that you had found a desolate cave somewhere in the mountains where you built a secret base & laboratory, where you have been hiding out, brain washing people and plotting world domination.

The look on Crosby's face is frozen in shock and awe as his eyes are wide with alarm. He leans in closely to Tim, grabbing him by the collar. He whispers frantically into his ear. Barely understandable due to Kyle's frantic nature but just loud enough for him to make out the words.

Crosby: Brain washing people?

Coleman: Um, yes....sir?
    Kyle looks around nervously to make sure no one is listening. He leans in closer. Tim looks scared, but does nothing.

Crosby: Well that's just absurd! You can't believe everything you hear now can you? And world domination? Okay, so maybe it crossed my mind a few times a while ago, but it was nothing more than my adolescent over active imagination having itself a good turn.
    Tim thinks for a second about what he has just heard, then a light bulb goes off as he connects two missing dots.

Coleman: Okay, so no brainwashing or world domination. But you really were living in some underground base of operations, sort of like a, well....bat cave?

Crosby suddenly looks very scared and serious as if the secret to life itself was just discovered. As he is about to respond, a shadow looms over him and Tim, and before either can react Tim is violently grabbed and shoved out of the way. Kyle's smile quickly fades, but he doesn't flinch or move.

Crosby: Well, this comes as no surprise. How's it going fellas?

Hade Mckenzie and Jay Walters stand behind Jason Blair, who looks as angry as ever. Tim kind of slinks away unnoticed.

Jay Walters: What the hell man? You think you can just drop off the face of the earth, then come waltzing back in here for the company’s biggest show?

Hade Mckenzie: Yeah, you can't just show up again after what all happened. You proved to everyone just how worthless you were as a leader and wrestler.

Walters: You were nothing but a false profit.

Jason Blair: Yeah! You're stupid!

Kyle takes all of their comments in stride, as his characteristic devious smile makes a brief return.

Walters: And just what is so funny?

Blair: Yeah, this isn't funny!
    Kyle nods sympathetically, but his reaction and demeanor stay the same.

Crosby: Look guys, you're right.....to some degree. I definitely lead you down the wrong path, that's for sure. But you know what? I wasn't ready to be the leader of a group. I realized, that I needed to worry about me before anyone else, and I needed some much needed time away. Besides, I know you missed me and all, but I had other matters to attend to while I was away. I'm sure you all understand.

All three men suddenly look less angry, and more annoyed and confused then anything else.. Well, Jay and Hade do. Jason is just sort of "there", as always.

Crosby: I'm sorry it has to be like this, but maybe if you guys would focus more on yourselves, instead of following someone else....you might actually be booked for a match tonight. Besides, I thought you guys had some real progress. I mean, Jay and Hade, you guys had finally put all that 'New Chapter' garbage behind you and were actually focusing on winning matches. What happened with that?

Walters: You cheap mother f-
    Kyle pays no attention as he cuts Jay off, still ranting.

Crosby: It's a shame really. You two could have been tag team champs, and Jason....well...

Jason, who wasn't really paying attention and kind of zoned out, is drawn back to the conversation by the mention of his name. He leans in with the look of a dumbfounded and confused gorilla.

Blair: Huh?
    Kyle tries to maintain his composure, but fails as he chuckles to himself slightly. Jay and Hade look more impatient and annoyed. Jason still has no idea what's going on.

Crosby: Yeah, um.....
    Kyle leans forwards, and in a slow, loud, sarcastic tone says:

Crosby: YOU KEEP..UP THE..GOOD....WORK. okay big guy?

Jason smiles and responds with a subtle grunt to himself.

Crosby: But speaking of tag teams titles. Word on the grape vine is that a certain Guardian Devil might need a partner. I know I'm just coming back to make my big return and all, but I'm certainly more qualified than any of you. Seeing that you did so much with yourselves in my absence.
    Hade stands behind Jay with his arms crossed, Jay looks more pissed than ever, and Jason is still hovering around the moon. Kyle eyes up each man, then gives his final words to them.

Crosby: So yeah, I'm sure you already realized it, but the Cobra Army is done. So I am gonna find this Devil character, and I'm sure things will work out for you, or something like that?

Kyle walks off as Jay angrily stares at the ground. Hade's eyes well up with tears as his jaw hits the floor. Jason starts to walk after Kyle until Jay grabs his shoulder.

Walters: You idiot, you're not with him anymore!

Jason stops for a second to ponder this, he then turns and punches Jay straight in the face knocking him out cold.

Blair: I'm with no one!

Hade sighs to himself and mumbles, flacing a palm on his forehead in disgust.

Mckenzie: This sucks.

7:10 pm

The action quickly cuts backstage where we see an anxious Guardian Devil furiously pacing back and forth, clearly uneasy about tonight’s event. He appears to be donning a top hat, coat with a long tail and smoking a long black cigarette holder.

GD talks to himself.

GD: Snidley, this simply will not do. I have a World Tag Team Championship match tonight and I’ve yet to find a suitable partner. Whom will I team with now?? Wait a tickle, I have an incoming textual message, and it’s from Leblanc! Praise Jebus I’m saved. Aheem, and I quote. “GD, sorry bro but I can’t get to the arena tonight. Yeah dude, looks like I’ve fallen off the internets again. Prolly wont be back to CWA anytime soon. XoXo Kenneth Leblanc.”

GD: Damn Leblanc! First Ultimate Pain falls off the internets, then this guy! I wonder…that’s IT! Pain falls off, and then comes back a few months later for a World championship match? I see what you did there Kenny, I see indeed. I wonder how one falls off these here internets anyhow. No matter! I’ve smaller fish to fry. Oh, another text! Let’s see, it’s from Pain. “Hey Devil man, so yeah, can’t partner up tonight, you know, champions…..err internets issues again. Maybe if I don’t win tonigh….umm, can find a boat back to the new world, we can team up next week. Bunches of munches, U.P.”

GD justifiably angry, continues to pace. Feverishly puffing his 1920’s cigarette holder, seemingly walking a trench into the cement floor backstage.

GD: Yeah seeee, yeah. This is no good I tells ya, nooooo good.

As GD seems about to pace himself through the ground, Megan Anderson approaches for a quick, pre-match interview.

Megan Anderson: Mr. Devil, might I get a word with you?

GD: Generic interviewer #6, do you not see that I am busy? Busy busy, puffing this…..thing and pondering my match in 20 minutes. Wtf is this thing even anyways? I thought it was candy?

Megan: First of all, I’m Megan Anderson. Secondly, I believe that’s a cigarette extension.

GD: This is a cigarette!? POOOO!

GD hurls the device down in disgust.

GD: I haven’t smoked since the indy days of 1947. So, since I CLEARLY am not get anywhere with this self thought, what can I do for you in the next…18 minutes?

Megan: Well CLEARLY the issue at hand is my topic of discussion. Your rubber match with the Gang Stars is next and you don’t seem to have anyone from the Brotherhood backing you up tonight. What do you plan to do about it?

GD: My dear Meglor, what do you think I’ve been doing the past 3 hours?? I’ve been textifying my friends, or at least people who I thought were my friends, to see where the hell they are at and if they are contractually available tonight for this here title match. Now, I’ve thought about this long and hard. I’ve have correspondence out to Kenneth Leblanc, Ultimate Pain, Minimal Pain, Shaun-o-caster, Richard Fleihr and a veritable cornucopia of other individuals. All to no avails I can assure you. Now, I’m resignated to my fate of having a handicap match to win those titles back. Perhaps you’d like to team up? We could be like Bonnie and Clydesdale!

Megan: Uh, no.

GD: Curses! Foiled aygayne!

GD twirls a phantom mustache.

Megan: Also, I was sent to inform you that if you cannot find a suitable replacement in the next 15 minutes, you will forfeit your opportunity tonight. No chance for a handicap match. How do you like that?

GD: No sir, I don’t like it. If you’ll excuse me, I have to find the maintenance man. Surely he’d like a taste of the glory hole.

GD paces off towards the locker room in hopes of a last ditch effort to secure a partnership for this evening. As he combs the backstage area, he bumps into Jay Walters who looks annoyed as well, as he sports a fresh bump on his forehead.

8:45 pm

Jay Walters: Hey Devil, I hear you are on the lookout for a tag team partner for your match here in a few minutes. How about me?!

GD: So! You thirst to uncover the secret ingredient?

Walters: …..Cut the crap, I'm better than these other losers.

GD: Good! Walk THIS way!

Walters: Thought so..

GD and Jay Walters pace off towards the ringside area, cameras in tow.

GD: You think you can handle the Gang Stars? They’ve come out on top twice against me, and I’m glorious. Initially I thought, p’shaw, talentless do gooders, but recently, I think they are slightly less talentless do gooders.

Jay: I got this s***.

GD: Excellent! We go now.

As Guardian Devil heads towards gorilla position, he bumps into a bystander, partially hidden by hallway shadows.

8:59 pm

GD: Excuse me kindest fellow, I must attempt to dominate the Gang Stars with Jason Waters, please allow my passage.

Jay: Don't get me confused with that big a******.

???: Mr. Devil I presume, I heard about your situation through some of my unnamable sources. Quite the conundrum you find yourself in eh?

GD: Yes yes, it is indeed. But I have Jumpin' Jay here to back me up. Really, he only need to hold the tag rope, I can pretty much handle this solo. And besides, what’s it to you?

???: Oh, It’s nothing to me really, but you don't want to team up with this man. He'll bring you nothing but grief and disappointment. I'm a suave and sofisticated man of smarts, stature, and undeniable talent. While I may have never personally faced your opponents tonight. In my time off, I did not hesitate or slack with my scouting reports on all the talent here in CWA.

GD: I do declare, you sound like the perfect man and partner for such an athletic contest! What be your name my good chum?

The individual steps forward to reveal himself, It’s the recently returned Kyle Crosby. GD stops to address the sharply dressed fellow.

GD: Aha! Mr. Crosby I presume? I heard you were back just today. Did you jump the ship or something?

Jay goes to speak, but without hesitation Kyle sticks his hand in his face and shoves Walters out of the way.

Crosby: As a matter of fact, I did. You see, things just aren't always what they appear to be around here. I am a man of certain principles, and I had many discrepancies with the company right before I left. So that’s initially why I took a hiatus, to re-evaluate my standing here. I’ve done many things, won many titles and now I seek a new challenge. I figured maybe CWA could offer me that, but on my terms.

GD: Perhaps you are right, I bid you fondest adieus and well wisheries in your adventure here but I really must be going…

As GD says that, his theme music “Holy Diver” fires up over the arena speakers signifying it’s time for the World Tag Team Championship match to take place.

Crosby: As you wish, but trust me when I say that Jay here will not suffice as a partner when you are to challenge two men you cannot face alone. Perhaps I can offer a better arrangement and guarantee for victory?

GD: Do you also seek my secret theme ingredient? The theme on which our chefs create their succulent variations?

The trademark grin creeps its way back across the face of Kyle Crosby as he places a firm hand on GD's shoulder.

Crosby: Good sir, I do believe you're on to something.

GD: Bizarre isn't it?

Crosby: To anyone else? Sure. But you certainly haven't deterred me in the slightest.

GD: Well, I tell you what. I’ve already committed myself to Jason Alexander Walters here. So if you can defeat him in a vicious battle of rock, paper, scissors, you can replace him and seek glory with me as the future World Tag Team Champions.

Crosby: I accept the ultimate challenge!

Kyle shoots around to face Jay with his hand at the ready. Jay does not look amused at all. He stares back and fourth at both GD and Crosby.

Walters: If this is the kind of BS I would have to put up with to get a shot at team gold, then you can forget it! I'm not sure which one of you weirdos is worse!

With that, Jay Walters storms off in the opposite direction.

GD: Well Bing Crosby, I guess that settles this little predicament. You're in, let's make bacon!

Crosby: In my case, i think you mean Canadian bacon!

GD: I do believe you're right, now on to more pressing matters!

GD turns about on one foot, and prominently prances through the curtain to his theme and the roar of the fans as Kyle begins warming up, waiting for his music to hit.

Crosby: Damn it's good to be back!

Thread Information