Thread: How would you bring Ted DiBiase Jr. back into The Legacy?

Established Veteran

Status

WWE Hall of Fame How would you bring Ted DiBiase Jr. back into The Legacy?

Since Ted diBiase Jr. was punted by orton giving him concussion a few weeks ago on Raw, he's been out of action because he's just married and he's filming a movie role which is to have him out for some time.
    Now the point Im trying to make is, how the hell would he be brought back into priceless? especially after Orton knocked him out (It would be overly un realistic if he had a concussion for over a month) he aint just going to stroll back into the stable like they were all best friends now is he?
    Manu doesent fit well in the stable imo, he just doesent blend in well with Rhodes & Orton imo whereas Ted DiBiase does.
    when and how do you think he will be brought back into priceless? if not brought back into priceless then where? singles competition? a rival stable?

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,
    I'll be a slave and sycophant!"

`

Status

re: How would you bring Ted DiBiase Jr. back into The Legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pr0xy View Post
    Since Ted diBiase Jr. was punted by orton giving him concussion a few weeks ago on Raw, he's been out of action because he's just married and he's filming a movie role which is to have him out for some time.
    Now the point Im trying to make is, how the hell would he be brought back into priceless? especially after Orton knocked him out (It would be overly un realistic if he had a concussion for over a month) he aint just going to stroll back into the stable like they were all best friends now is he?
    Manu doesent fit well in the stable imo, he just doesent blend in well with Rhodes & Orton imo whereas Ted DiBiase does.
    when and how do you think he will be brought back into priceless? if not brought back into priceless then where? singles competition? a rival stable?
    Well Dr. Proxy. To resume i'll have him have some talks with Cody Rhodes about what had occur. Cody explaining Randy Orton reason for attacking him. But Ted Dibiase not buying into Randy Orton excuse continues telling Cody that Orton has one coming to him.

Then at some point i'll have Randy Orton help Ted Dibiase win a couple of matches. Possibly saving him from getting hurt by John Cena. After being help Dibiase decide to reunite with the faction, but always keeping an eye on Orton.

Or they can have a match where Randy Orton is about to RKO Ted Dibiase, but just walks out and loses by count out.

However, now knowing that Ted Dibiase is going to be in The Marine 2. I believe he's going to get a great push just in time before the movie release.

The WWE had Kennedy turn face on time for his movie Behind Enemy lines Columbia. Unlike Kane who they turned heel, because the movie was a horror picture. So watch for a Babyface Ted Dibiase.IMO

Awesome

Re: How would you bring Ted DiBiase Jr. back into The Legacy?

Factum1 I fucking LOVE that idea. That would be some epic viewing.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by factum1 View Post
    Well Dr. Proxy. To resume i'll have him have some talks with Cody Rhodes about what had occur. Cody explaining Randy Orton reason for attacking him. But Ted Dibiase not buying into Randy Orton excuse continues telling Cody that Orton has one coming to him.

Then at some point i'll have Randy Orton help Ted Dibiase win a couple of matches. Possibly saving him from getting hurt by John Cena. After being help Dibiase decide to reunite with the faction, but always keeping an eye on Orton.

Or they can have a match where Randy Orton is about to RKO Ted Dibiase, but just walks out and loses by count out.

However, now knowing that Ted Dibiase is going to be in The Marine 2. I believe he's going to get a great push just in time before the movie release.

The WWE had Kennedy turn face on time for his movie Behind Enemy lines Columbia. Unlike Kane who they turned heel, because the movie was a horror picture. So watch for a Babyface Ted Dibiase.IMO
    Sounds good with what you think would happen
    I just hope to God they don't turn him face as his character isn't even close to being developed yet even as a heel, he's too fresh imho

`

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Paid Laid Made View Post
    Sounds good with what you think would happen
    I just hope to God they don't turn him face as his character isn't even close to being developed yet even as a heel, he's too fresh imho
    You're right his character hasn't been fully well developed. If you can see that, maybe the WWE should know that. But the WWE really never does what the fans feel is right. I guess thats why wrestling hasn't taken off like during the attitude era.

Thread Information