Thread: The Burn Thread

God

Status

The Burn Thread

This is your chance to verbally one-up your opponent before your match. But be warned, it can also provide future opponents with ammunition for promos against you.

All the normal rules still apply.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

CO-Captain Darkness

Status

Re: The Burn Thread

FDVJ: Joey Nichols... You want to refer to me as a Harry Potter nerd? GO ahead. I could care less what you want to call me. You see Joey, I'm not a stable man. When you have nothing to live for, you become void, hallow, and empty. If you don't serve a purpose, then you don't fear the end. You don't fear pain. You learn to embrace it. And then in time you obsess about the smaller things... For instance making that guy who wanted to run his mouth pay just give up on life in general. Just know Joey, when you mess with me... You mess with your destiny.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

JTRDN:Would you prefer Star Wars? Figure of Destiny, you claim to thrive on the pain of those in your wake, but let me tell you , I am not one to be intimidated by these constant “prophecies” coming from the man in a Darth Vader Halloween costume!
    And neither you nor anyone else can prevent me from making my way to the top of this business! Only one thing is for certain, my destiny is greatness…

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

GD: My goodness, this place is full of ragamuffins. Time for some good old fashion hilaricity to ensue.

*Thumbs up to cheap pops*

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Established Veteran

Status

Frankie: Roberto...what happened at Andrenaline rush was a mistake, a...lapse in concentration...so dont think because you caught me off guard that this is over, Im better than you'll ever be!

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,
    I'll be a slave and sycophant!"

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

ROBERTO: "Frankie, Frankie, Frankie...I must admit, I really love your spunk cutie. But you shouldnt get ahead of yourself. I know you have a match with Logan V on the 14th and maybe, just maybe, that's who you should be worrying about. Beat him first, then you can come knocking at my door. Until then, Ta Ta! *MUAH*"

Established Veteran

Status

Frankie:You sicken me...and to be honest, your right, I should be worrying about Logan, but as soon as Ive finished with his punk ass, Im coming or you, ok.

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,
    I'll be a slave and sycophant!"

People's Champion

Status

The Real Reject Arrives(open to anyone)

Pre-face
    What am I think? Again? Can I really take this chance and try to start all over again? It's been two years since my last match, retired from an injury in WCW World Wide. Is is possible for me to come to my senses and not do this? Or is there any possible way for me to just suck it up and begin a legacy that will last? My wife, my children, my life. Can I risk it all once again to be the best that I can be? Looks to me that the days of a cruiser weight have ended, and since I was the longest ever CW Champion in WCW World Wide's history, I guess I can become a great world champion in CWA.....or maybe I'll become more than a reject....maybe I will be what I need to be, and thats The Boss.

The Arrival
    We come back from a break, and we see a dark red GMC Yukon pull into the building, many people in the arena are shocked at what they are seeing. Many people are asking "Who is this person?" and "What can we expect from CWA now?".

Ruben Johns gets out of the drivers side, wearing a Sports Coat, white dress shirt, light blues jeans and white tennis shoes. He's on his cell phones blue tooth, seemingly unaware of his surroundings. Ruben reaches into the back of his car and grabs his bag and heads to the dressing room area.
    .:::.Ruben Johns.:::.
    Listen honey, I understand that you fear that I am going to get hurt. I fear for that too. But I've got to do this. I am not even thirty yet, so i....I got to go.... I love you too.

He walks into the area that he once knew as "Gorrilla Position", but doesnt know what to call it now adays.
    The Promo
    We are back in the arena now, and we hear "Welcome to the Jungle" by Gunns N Roses play in the background of the building. No one knows who this guy is, or what's going on.

Am i ready for this? Here goes nothing.

Ruben Johns walks out into the arena, people begin to see who he is. It's the man who at one times best was IC gold. Ruben walks down and grabs a mic from one of the roadies as he steps into the ring. Looking at the crowd, wondering what they are thinking. no major reaction is happening from the crowd....yet.
    .:::.Ruben Johns.:::.
    Well, looks like no one here remembers me. For those of you who do not remember, I am the man who, in WCW World Wide reigned as Cruiser Weight Champion, the longest in their history. I came this close to becoming WWE Champion. And you wonder who I am. I am Ruben Johns. Former Executive of my fathers resteraunts turned wrestler.

Why Am I here? Many of the boys in the back watched me walk into the venue with confused looks on their faces. I am 29 years old, I am still very young, so why not take the risk? I am a married man with two kids, boy and girl at home. They are watching this right now. So why return to wrestling?

He looks around and sees not many people are following him. He decides to take a diffrent path.

I came back to prove to you, to you, to you, and to you behind the computer, writing about how I am a washer up nobody, that I can come back to this business and be very, very, sucsessful!

He gets some cheers and some boos. Mainly cheers.

I need to prove to all of you people who are haters, who think that i am collecting money from WCW due to my retirement, that you are all WRONG! I was the best, and I am the best. No one is better than..."The Real Reject" RUben Johns! And I am.....

Music is played in the background and someone comes out...This is open to you....

Thread Information