Thread: WWE Bleep DX

Oh Hell Yeah!

Status

In Your House WWE Bleep DX

While watching Raw live last night/early morning, during the DX segment before their match, HHH did his normal speech with "the thousands in attendance, millions watching around the world, lets get ready to suuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!!!!!!!!" As he said this WWE bleeped out the SUCK! I couldn't believe my ears i think this was pathetic as it's not offensive in any manner or it wouldn't have been used for the last 11 years. What is going on with WWE lately or should i say in the last 8 years? Everything "offensive" is either being bleeped or the cameras show the crowd instead. It looks like this sports entertainment product is now aimed at kids and young adults which i find offensive to me.

Thoughts?

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: WWE Bleep DX

Its all because the product is aimed at Kids. Thats the main problem. they are trying to make the WWE a more family friendly product instead of an adult type product they had back in the attitude era. its a shame really.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

It wasn't bleeped in the states.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I never noticed any beep either. Think that's just your country/ channel that did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamouz Chuckz View Post
    Its all because the product is aimed at Kids.
    DX is aimed at kids. Because anyone else would be old enough to remember when DX was actually the shit.

Backyarder

Status

It wasn't bleeped in Arkansas either (where I'm from save the comments). I don't consider HBK and HHH DX. What I consider DX is HHH, Road Dogg, Bad ass billy gunn, X-Pac, and HHH. I know HHH and HBK "started" DX, but really how long were they together as DX? not long and they certainly weren't a tag force. I hate wwe right now.

Oh Hell Yeah!

Status

HHH and HBK didn't really take affect as DX because they weren't together long enough because HBK got injured from the WM 14 title match with Austin. If he didn't then DX would've probably taken off properly. Oh and it airs on Sky Sports 3 over in the UK and it's supposed to be live which doesn't make sense.

Established Veteran

Status

OMG, this is just pathetic this, I hate the lack of attitude and controversy in WWE these days.

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,
    I'll be a slave and sycophant!"

God

Status

It blanked out rather than bleeped on Sky Sports. That kinda ruined the segment which had otherwise been awesome imo.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Oh Hell Yeah!

Status

That's the thing these days the attitude era is dead and buried and will never be reborn. This company is aimed at kids today and all swear words or obscenities will be heavily edited so all the excitement is sucked out of this once great product.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

I agree it was a great segment. I wasn't expecting much though. I can't believe Trips made fun of Shawn's hair.

HBK: NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Austin 316 View Post
    That's the thing these days the attitude era is dead and buried and will never be reborn. This company is aimed at kids today and all swear words or obscenities will be heavily edited so all the excitement is sucked out of this once great product.
    Yeah, WWE is aimed at kids and have toned down considerably, but they weren't the ones to bleep/block out DX.
    Actually, when was the last time any big/obvious editing was done? I generally only pay attention to skits and promos when it's Jericho or Orton, so I tend to miss a lot.

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

If you can't get excited without swearing or obscenity, I'd say the problem lies with you, and not with WWE.

£Ã¥£ÃFåŋ

Status

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard...I mean most of the people that watched the DX Era are perfectly fine now...its just stupid

Basic B*tches

Status

Fuck the kids.

Oh Hell Yeah!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Half Boy View Post
    If you can't get excited without swearing or obscenity, I'd say the problem lies with you, and not with WWE.

I don't have a problem with just that it's most of everything that is happening right now. I mean look how we have these stupid roster splits and have two world champions, two tag-team champs aswell so it's making things look poor. First of all ECW is supposed to be Extreme hence the E at the front yet it's also toned down to match the other brands which is stupid. Forget the roster splits, release the not so good superstars, get rid of ECW and make things normal again with one world champ one set of tag champs and have the US title in the European title role as the IC title is bigger. This will bring much more excitement.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

I don't have a problem with just that it's most of everything that is happening right now. I mean look how we have these stupid roster splits and have two world champions, two tag-team champs aswell so it's making things look poor. First of all ECW is supposed to be Extreme hence the E at the front yet it's also toned down to match the other brands which is stupid. Forget the roster splits, release the not so good superstars, get rid of ECW and make things normal again with one world champ one set of tag champs and have the US title in the European title role as the IC title is bigger. This will bring much more excitement.
    Whilst also losing the WWE a lot of money. So obviously that makes a lot of business sense for WWE to do all of that.

And he scores goals...!

Established Veteran

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Fuck the kids.
    thats something I'd expect to hear after travelling through Neverland, but not from you Blitz /shocked face

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,
    I'll be a slave and sycophant!"

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

I still don't get all the hate for the brand split. I'll admit that there should only be one set of tag belts, to give one brand an identity, but the split means that more people get tv time. Without the split, we'd have all the main eventers on both shows, which would leave less time for mid carders and lower.

God

Status

Look at it this way. Without the split you have to fit Cena, Batista, Jericho, Michaels, Triple H, Edge, Undertaker, Big Show, CM Punk, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Hornswoggle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kennedy, MVP, Umaga & Koslov onto the show every week. With no brand split, they would have to be on all three aswell.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Curtain Jerker

Status

There were some classic lines in that segment. "This picture was taken after he just won the Kentucky Derby... Sorry Lilian"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know, I could probably sue this whole corporation right now for sexual harassment. You're only making me refill the napkin holders because of my firmly held beliefs on the subject of a$$ to mouth.

Thread Information