Thread: Smackdown Preview/Live Discussion Thread.

Formerly Chuck Norris

Status

Smackdown Preview/Live Discussion Thread.

After a turbulent Cyber Sunday, Smackdown! Rolls on, and boy what a show is instore tonight.

Tonight we have the Undertaker in action, against a mystery opponent in a...casket match! The deadman has a stern test thats for sure, but the real question is, where will the big show be lurking?

Will we see other fallout from Cyber Sunday? What about Shelton Benjamin's US title? Surely with everyone gunning for it, he must be on his best game.

HHH and Jeff Hardy had another terrific match at CS, and the respect is growing between the two, but the moscow mauler is out to intimidate, who will he go after tonight after being left out of the title match at Cyber Sunday?

Other appearances are scheduled to include Vickie Guerrero, Big Show, Ezekiel Jackson, Kung Fu Naki, Great Khali, Ranjin Singh, Triple H and Vladimir Kozlov.

Enjoy the show and get talking

Your mom's boyfriend

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Smackdown Preview/Live Discussion Thread.

With all the craziness happening with Halloween tonight, I won't be able to watch it.

However, I think the casket match is a good idea given the theme of tonight. So what's with "Kung" Fu Naki..is he getting a push again? I'm surprised with all the firings he still has a job.

But anyway: Smackdown is kinda ho-hum for me lately. I would like a good Koslov/Triple H buildup as it's something fresh and new. The Great Khali stuff is pretty dumb, but at least it's different from his 1-minute squash matches and yelling dribble into the microphone.

Smackdown desperately needs Edge back.

Formerly Chuck Norris

Status

Yes, Khali is more fun now lol, and as far as the whole Halloween/Casket match theme goes, excellent use of a good gimmick match by WWE, it always draws in viewers and halloween should only be used to greater effect than normal.

And 'Naki, is alright, I think it's mainly to show that a friendship with R-Truth can bring good stuff, he's always been popular so giving him a fresh gimmick and pairing him with Truth was a solid move which should give Truth the room to go far.

Hi, I'm literate.

Status

I love Funaki :D I'm glad he's getting some airtime again. I'm enjoying Smackdown much more at the moment, it's got a lot more interesting mid/lower card stuff going on than Raw.

I'm looking forward to the Bella/Colon thing that is bound to happen!

Thread Information