Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM Punk & Kofi Kingston **Spoilers**

The Truth

Status

CM Punk & Kofi Kingston **Spoilers**

I was kind of surprised that Pricele$$ dropped the Titles to Punk and Kingston on RAW. Punk and Kofi do make a good team, but Punk and Kofi's reign probably won't last too long. I think they will have a 1 month reign.

BTB Coming Soon - WWE: The One And Only Brand

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Re: CM Punk & Kofi Kingston **Spoilers**

Thought i'd already posted a similar thread. Oh well.

I was suprised by this, I'd like to have Priceless Tag Champs longer, They barely got chance to get to the ring!

Backyarder

Status

Priceless were boring the shit out of me as tag champs. I'd like for punk and kofi to drop the titles back to miz and morrisson.

How I met my kids mother

Status

I think its time for Priceless to start wearing the same attire, Let Dibiase instead of Rhodes on the mic more and most importantly for them to start getting a bigger push by the WWE.

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Back View Post
    I think its time for Priceless to start wearing the same attire, Let Dibiase instead of Rhodes on the mic more and most importantly for them to start getting a bigger push by the WWE.
    Yes, But then they'd look like Hawkins and Ryder.

I don't want the titles to go to Miz and Morrison, We've already had to deal with one Snooze-Fest, Ergh, I mean Title Reign.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

I find it doubtful that Kofi/Punk will wear the titles for long, and don't overly care who they drop them to, whether it be back to "Priceless" or some other tag team. I think I'd probably prefer them going back on Priceless in some sortof way that relights the Orton/Punk feud that seems to have been totally forgotten.

Anyways, Miz and Morrison, snooze fest? These guys are a great tag team. Morrison is the complete package and I look forward to the day (hopefully) he becomes a main eventer on one of the bigger brands, whilst Miz is an adequate mid-carder. They have strong chemistry and I for one enjoy their in-ring and mic work. I'd be more than happy to see them have another tag title reign if WWE has no intention of splitting them up for the foreseeable future.

And he scores goals...!

God

Status

They should drop them to Beth & Santino. They obviously dont care about tag wrestling so just hotshot the belts to whoever is popular at that time.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Pete

Why is it that Beth Phoenix could beat A Man in a wrestling Match, Scary!

I Never liked Kofi Kingston but I always liked CM Punk...

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

As much as I love to see gold around Punk's waist, when it's at the expense of a team that really deserve the belts and have proven useful in the role of tag champions it upsets me. It also seems to close the chapter of the possible Punk/Orton fued entirely, which has/had the potential to be fantastic.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Lately Priceless hasn't done much of anything to show the deserve to keep the belts.

There's been far more emphasis on Miz/Morrison and CT than anything else and I really don't know why. They're overdoing it and taking away from everyone else.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Because WWE.com is more important that WWE?

Hi, I'm literate.

Status

I'm surprised how they've just exchanged the belts with very little buildup. Obviously there was the priceless/punk + kingston rivalry going on, but i mean why a tag title shot all of a sudden? Aren't teams meant to earn title shots? If i'm not mistaken (which, i probably am), that was only their second match as a team in recent times, and they lost their first match the week before!

I'd definitely like to see the belts go to miz and morrison!

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Summers, everything you just said was completely right. But what you're doing is applying logic to wrestling, and if you do that you're just asking for disappointment.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Summersftw View Post
    I'm surprised how they've just exchanged the belts with very little buildup. Obviously there was the priceless/punk + kingston rivalry going on, but i mean why a tag title shot all of a sudden? Aren't teams meant to earn title shots? If i'm not mistaken (which, i probably am), that was only their second match as a team in recent times, and they lost their first match the week before!

I'd definitely like to see the belts go to miz and morrison!
    Tag teams just don't carry any importance in the WWE anymore. There was a possibility for a pretty good feud here between the two tag teams.

Really would've liked to see them pair up Punk with Cabana (aka Goldman), who have experience and some chemistry. Maybe even have a mini-stable with Kofi, and have them feud with Priceless. There's a few months worth of storylines that could get some of the midcard talent quite ove.r

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

After reading some of the posts in the thread I could honestly see Punk/Kingston just being transitional champions. Especially with the way The Miz and Morrison have been built up the past few weeks I could see them winning the titles very soon.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Agreed Swamps.

And that's a real shame because Punk and Kofi have the potential to be huge stars (and are arguably already huge stars).

Hi, I'm literate.

Status

It's really disappointing the way the WWE tag division has gone, Vince obviously just doesn't like tag wrestling, so why have 2 tag titles when there are about 4 teams on the roster? There are loads of wrestlers knocking about doing seemingly nothing, just pair them up, instant tag divison. haha.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Summersftw View Post
    It's really disappointing the way the WWE tag division has gone, Vince obviously just doesn't like tag wrestling, so why have 2 tag titles when there are about 4 teams on the roster? There are loads of wrestlers knocking about doing seemingly nothing, just pair them up, instant tag divison. haha.
    The lack of any sort of solid tag division is really disappointing to me. I've always loved tag teams, and I still think its a great way to make use of midlevel and lower guys who don't have any current direction, and get guys over. A well-worked tag match can be every bit as exciting as most singles matches.

I've read quotes about McMahon saying that he doesn't like tag teams anymore as they don't "sell". Well of course they don't sell when you don't give have many quality teams, don't give them any storylines, and do nothing creative. Oh, and when you job them out rather needlessly, that helps too.

Personally, I think its more a matter of the WWE (as in, McMahon) not liking them as much than the fans not liking them.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I found that quote from McMahon funny considering the legendary tag teams such as Legion Of Doom, and more recent one such as The Hardyz that sold ridiculous amounts of merch and were huge draws.

Hi, I'm literate.

Status

I proper love tag wrestling, so the current climate is very disappointing. Like Bigpapa said, it's a great way to use members of the roster that aren't getting storylines, team them up, give them a gimmick/matching trunks and i'm happy.

Half the tag roster seem to get lost in the draft, we lost london/kendrick, deuce/domino, which just seemed silly seeing how THE Kendrick hasn't really gotten over too well on his own, and Deuce has done bugger all except job since.

We've got, what... Miz and Morrison, The Colons, Hawkins and Ryder, Priceless, Jesse and Festus, Cryme Tyme and Kingston and Punk? That's 7 teams between 2 brands! Ridiculous. If they were all on the same show, it'd be decent, but having the 2 tag titles just isn't working when there's so few teams.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information