Thread: The Enigma

`

Status

The Enigma

So it Looks Like it's On

Nothing like watching the show(Friday Night SmackDown) to see whats going on.
    1st thing 1st . Triple H tells Jeff hardy he had 2 strikes one more strike he's (Jeff)out. Out of the World Title picture.

So in the main event it was Khali vs Triple H in a lumber jack match. Lumber jacks were: shelton Benjamin,M.V.P., The Brian Kendrick and Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy helped Triple H every time the other lumber jacks attack Triple H., but at the end after Triple H celebrated his victory over Khali, Jeff Hardy applauded Triple H win, only to hit Triple H with a twist of fate.

Now it really looks like the major feud at Unforgiven will be between Jeff Hardy and Triple H and should continue after that day. So i believe Jeff Hardy will pin Triple H and become interim World Champion, only to lose the spot at the end by Triple H himself.

Now if there's going to be a feud between them, why was Jeff Hardy made out to look like the bad guy. Why should Jeff Hardy even feud with Triple H for the World Title and not with somebody else.

For Triple H it makes sense, because he be involve in a great feud. Everyone wants Jeff Hardy to be World Champ.But Triple H looking like the face in the feud is not going to generate the type of heel heat opponent, Jeff Hardy needed to have. Why should Triple H be able to face a babyface when ever he want's to.

The Story might still be good , but it doesn't mean it could have been better. And Jeff Hardy shouldn't be make out to be the heel (Badguy). Seems like a scheme to me.

Cardcaptor

Status

Re: The Enigma **Spoiler**

Trips is better as a heel, by far. The feud would work much better if he was a heel, and Jeff was face.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: The Enigma

Who says Jeff is going to be a heel? One ToF doesn't equal a heel turn and the writers would have to have lost the rest of their common sense to think it would be a good idea.

And it's not like they can't both stay face either. Been done before.

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by XxSmilexX View Post
    Who says Jeff is going to be a heel? One ToF doesn't equal a heel turn and the writers would have to have lost the rest of their common sense to think it would be a good idea.

When a face attacks a face, that usualy means heel turn.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    When a face attacks a face, that usualy means heel turn.
    Not so much in WWE-land anymore. They're constantly doing face vs face thesedays.

It would be a terribly stupid idea to turn Jeff heel.

And he scores goals...!

`

Status

Quote Originally Posted by XxSmilexX View Post

I didn't say he would be a heel, but made out to be the bad guy between the two. So Triple H can have the fans more on his side.
    I remember the feud between Undertaker and Batista both were babyfaces, but Batista was made out to look like the bad guy. And the fans rapidly went more in favor of Undertaker cause of that.

I like the fans to decide this on their own, not give them reasons to go in favor of one wrestler more than the other. Especially when Jeff Hardy had to be the one to draw First Blood. I also don't like when they baby faces talk between each other and one is made out to look cooler than the other especially done with Triple H. He gets the last word. Even when he was bad he got the last word. It's like he always has to have something better to say than everyone else.

He just simply has the stories all in his favor. And he always made out to be the hero. I don't see the W.W.E. pushing guys in stories like Trips. Plus he always made out to win every time, unless when he sells just to get payback. Which always happens, doesn't matter if he is a face or a heel. Just last week he took out Shelton Benjamin and Shelton Benjamin took out M.V.P. and Jeff Hardy.

This reminds me of a comment someone wrote, i think it could have been G.O.D. here. Where it said that The Hurricane wrestler the Rock and nearly beat him. and than the next week Triple H destroys The Hurricane. I wrote something similar where Umaga was destroyed in RAW by Triple H. Than in SmackDown he battles and beats Kennedy.
    Triple H also beat Mark Henry than Mark Henry goes to E.C.W. and wins the E.C.W. title.

Triple H needs these kind of type of matches, like the championship scramble match. It's the only way he can do something more other than a spine buster, and irish whip.
    I forgot he has the D.X. chop and the sledge hammer to get the crowd going. If that fells he calls his buddy H.B.K. so the fans might remember he's from d.X.

Other than that the guys great.

Thread Information