View Poll Results: Who should contend for Santino Marella I.C. Title?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beth Phoenix

0 0%
  • J.B.L.

0 0%
  • Kofi Kingston

0 0%
  • D-Lo

0 0%
  • William Regal

0 0%
  • Chuck Palumbo

0 0%
  • Val Venis

0 0%
  • Kane

0 0%
  • Paul London

0 0%
  • Hardcore Holly

0 0%
  • Lance Cade

0 0%
  • Jaime Noble

0 0%
  • Paul Burchill

0 0%
  • Primo Colon

0 0%
  • Charlie Haas

0 0%
  • Rey Mysterio

0 0%
  • J.T.G.

0 0%
  • Shad

0 0%
  • Ted Debiase

0 0%
  • Cody Rhodes

0 0%

Thread: My (factum),W.W.E. Raw(Sept/1) Analysis

`

Status

My (factum),W.W.E. Raw(Sept/1) Analysis

Making a thinker out of you

About the Raw Storylines.

Does anyone believe C.M.Punk is remaning World Champion?
    Do you believe he's going to hold the World Title untill Randy Orton get's back. Do you expect Orton to be on Raw with an injured collarbone to further the story?. I know he might have a new faction with Ted Debiase and Cody Rhodes, but they still have Cryme Tyme to think about, and Orton not going to be able to help them, while he's hurt. So why should he show up on RAW yet?

With John Cena out, how much longer is Batista going to wait before he get's the World Title? Or do you believe he'll be feuding with C.M Punk again? Obviously C.M. Punk going to be in a storyline with Randy Orton. Do you really think it's going to be for the World Title? Orton took the worst part this Monady night, So isn't pay back time. When can Randy Orton really hurt C.M. Punk?

So Tag Team Champs Ted Dibiase and Cody got their title back? I guess that made Randy Orton proud. Would it make him proud if they lost them just 6 days after they took them back? On the other hand if Cryme Tyme were to become World Champions it wouldn't seem like a big deal if they always had the belts in their hands, would it?

Shawn Michaels seeking revenge on Chris Jericho, no doubt he'll get it, but does Shawn Michaels finish off Jericho and end the story? I don't think so. Is Shawn Michaels getting some time off to heal his injury? Or is it made up to be less , just so they can say he reinjured it at the P.P.V.

Santino keeps winning so who's The Intercontinetal Champion, contender? What about the Glamazon? Not Yet?

Candice Back, were you glad? How good did she looked? I personally thought she wrestler o.k. But her face just seemd different.

The Truth

Status

Re: My (factum),W.W.E. Raw(Sept/1) Analysis

They want to build for Punk/Orton. It's going to be a good feud.

BTB Coming Soon - WWE: The One And Only Brand

Thread Information