Thread: How long for CM Punk?

The Truth

Status

How long for CM Punk?

I wonder how long CM Punk will remain as the World Heavyweight Champion. It's a pretty good chance he will remain Champion after Unforgiven but when Orton makes his return then it's going to be on. It will be only a matter of time before Orton becomes the World Champion once again. But, how long will CM Punk be World Heavyweight Champion?

BTB Coming Soon - WWE: The One And Only Brand

On Vacation

Status

Re: How long for CM Punk?

i say.. whenever orton comes back they feud till a ppv cm punk wins then at the next ppv orton wins it again

Backyarder

Status

I'm a fan of Both The 2 young phenominal athletes Punk and Orton so mosy likely Punk V. Orton when Orton returns but I can't see Randy Winning as soon as he gets back but who knows ..Like they always say Anything can Happen in The WWE

Cardcaptor

Status

I'd like to see him have a good long reign. He's ridiculously talented, and proving a lot of people who thought he would not fare well in the WWE, wrong. I still favored him being in ROH, but he's amazing in the 'E.

I'd love to see him feud with someone such as Carlito or Orton (Which apparently is brewing, I haven't been tuning in due to work for a few weeks). I think that would prove to be a very good PPV card.

There's tons of stars on Raw I'd love to see put on a main event with Punk..And Punk is very versatile in match types, and able to handle a wide variety of wrestlers, be it JBL or Rey Mysterio.

....kennedy

Status

Untill Randy Orton punts his head off.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

I think CM Punk may actually carry the title into Survivor Series and then drop the title to either a heel Batista or Orton.

`

Status

I believe C.M. Punk time as World Champion is over. The 1st thing fans have to Understand is that Batista going to be in the Championship hunt. I believe John Cena was going to be the World Champion , before his injury and Batista was going to chase him for the Title.

Remember Batista hasn't been champion for a long while. He had a long feud with Edge and never got the title. Do you believe C.M Punk is going to have the title 3 more month's in a feud with Randy Orton. Orton already had the title and it's simply Batista turn. Could be later on, but i believe it'll happen at unforgiven.

Rey Mysterio is in a feud with Kane so you can count them out. J.B.L. lost 3 times for the World Title vs C.M. Punk so i doubt he'll win and be in the title picture more times. How can C.M. Punk win without being in a feud with Batista. Theirs pratically no one else except Jericho which is feuding with Shawn Michaels. And though Shawn is hurt it isn't as severe as they thought it was.

So bottom line is Punk run is over or counting, but i am picking it to end tomorrow night at Unforgiven. Thats my prediction

Thread Information