Thread: What will happen with Jericho?

The Truth

Status

What will happen with Jericho?

He has no one to feud with! Shawn is doing the kayfabe retirement, can't feud with RAW's top guys because they are in the World Heavyweight Championship scramble. Rey Rey is involved with Kane. So where does Jericho go from here? I would add him to the scramble if it was me.

BTB Coming Soon - WWE: The One And Only Brand

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Re: What will happen with Jericho?

Shawn will be back sooner than you think, tbh. Jericho might have some quickie filler feud in the mean time, but nothing significant. I enjoyed his match with Punk last night. It's a shame they won't give him a shot at the WHC.

Established Veteran

Status

Chris JerichoLionheart gimmick imo and add him to thew WHC scramble, I hate his new gimmick, its just retarded.

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,
    I'll be a slave and sycophant!"

{Insert Witty Comment}

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pr0xy View Post
    Chris JerichoLionheart gimmick imo and add him to thew WHC scramble, I hate his new gimmick, its just retarded.
    His new gimmick is gold in my opinion, He is better as a heel than as a face for a number of reasons. He gets much more fan reaction as a heel and he has the style to be a good heel. Jericho For World Heavyweight Champion by 2009! Lets Hope,
    I Am TSS Rated!

Rising Above...

Status

I also really digg his new gimmick. It gives him an edge, an attitude that a word champion should have. Jericho is at his best when he is a heel. He doesn't need to rely on his comedy to get him over. His intense promos with HBK over the past few weeks have been fantastic.

He needs a filler feud for the time being, just to tie him over untill Shawn comes back. Hopefully they don't rush it.

It's a shame Lance Cade is out injured at the moment, because Jericho could have helped push him, whilst not having to be in an active feud, and still remaining on TV weekly.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Wow, I could of SWORE Jericho was in the Championship Match at Unforgiven. That sucks that he isn't. Maybe a feud with Kofi or D-Lo, but I think him and HBK will fight at Unforgiven, if not then, then at No Mercy

Curtain Jerker

Status

He needs to be the evil "Vetran" who puts together a rookie stable and sells them as heels. Using him against mid-carders is a waste of air time IMHO.

Thread Information