View Poll Results: Santino Marella,how do you like me now?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesomely entertainly

26 89.66%
  • Funny

3 10.34%
  • A joke

1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Everybody Loves Santino.

`

Status

Everybody Loves Santino.

Considering his comedically character.The way he messes up his words on purpouse or not.Santino Marella has gain affection of some or many fans.

Nothing like being humiliated to get the fans attention & affection.By being pinned continuously on Raw and lately by a female in The glamazon Beth Phoenix.Fans have been drawn toward Santino.With speech that reminds me of Nacho from Nacho Libre.

And his clebration after pinning a women wrestler in Kelly Kelly.He gives fans something we all can use;laughter.

He's the wrestler fans will miss.guys that trully make true to the W.W.E. name sports Entertainment.Isn't that all what we really want?To be entertain. Whats good about Santino Marella Persona is that it's really comes natural to him.

Considering the lack of votes from fans to say they hate him.Looks like Santino is much respected now. I just hope every fan doesn't expect a wrestler to be humilated to be liked.After all a wrestler does what he is ask.At least most of the time.Especially the early stage of your career.Any how:

Are you one of the fans who has had a change of heart toward Santino Marella?Did you like the guy or you always have?

Flair Forever !!

Status

Re: Everybody Loves Santino.

I love him on the mic but his in ring work isn't that great. He's amazingly funny and I enjoy his promos. I mean the thing with Kane was classic.

Kane - Where's Punk ?!
    Santino - Did you try the Pepsi Machine ?

LOL !!!!

Conqueror of Shamballa

Status
      Country                    us=United States

after he turned heel and really proved his mic skills to the world...i was instantly drawn in to liking him.

and after he pinned kelly kelly..the trombone dance cracked me up.

priceless!!

Mrs. Giant

Status
    one girl, i drove through 3 states wearing her head as a hat

Eyes up here, ok. I am not a piece of meat.

On Vacation

Status

He's great at what he does. I don't know why people want him to become some serious threat, he's the best comedy character WWE has had in a long time.

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Quote Originally Posted by Number Nine View Post
    He's great at what he does. I don't know why people want him to become some serious threat, he's the best comedy character WWE has had in a long time.

Me too (I'm sure we've had this kind of thread about Santino a couple of times already).

As a wrestler, I'm pretty unimpressed, as a character he is incredibly entertaining. In the vein of what Number Nine just said, I have no idea why people promote that he should be elevated up the card. I am perfectly happy with him being this entertaining every week instead of having him exposed higher up as the limited in ring performer he is.

Can't people just be happy that guys are good at what they do without wanting them subsequently pushed beyond their talent?

However, as a Manager. He could have a future there.

Backyarder

Status

Santino is extremely charismatic, his mic skills are unlimited but in the ring he is basic he needs a distinctive style of fighting

WWWYKI!

Status
      Country                    uk_wales=Wales

He could quite easily have a distinctive style, the guy has a competitive judo background but WWE are pushing him based on his mic skills

Simply put, he's fast becoming my favourite stick man ever. The guy's so entertaining he puts a lot of people to shame

Curtain Jerker

Status

I thought th glamazon was going to turn face.With what has happen between Santino and her.Every body really loves Santino so why have the Glamazon continue to be a heel.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Has to be awesomely entertaing.The reason i watch RAW more now is just to see what their going to do next with Santino.Any thing he does is magic.

Backyarder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by YaDoomed View Post
    I thought th glamazon was going to turn face.With what has happen between Santino and her.Every body really loves Santino so why have the Glamazon continue to be a heel.
    Right now, I would say Santino and Beth are kind of tweeners. Santino doesn't really get an ovation or anything and has feuded more or less with faces in the recent past. His comedy has somewhat turned him face, and Beth by associating with him has fed off that. Also they are being given a shot at Mickie James and Kofi Kingston at SS, two super faces. I would definately classify them both as tweeners for nw.

Thread Information