Curtain Jerker

Status

Who should be WWE Champion?

WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE THE WWE CHAMPION ON RAW

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: WHO SHOULD BE WWE CHAMPION

I choice Jeff and Orton. I don't think Jeff should be champ until next year after he's had a few more feuds and I think Orton was good and would have been a lot better had he not been so watered down. No more Triple H/Orton though.

Jericho can't even do anything with the IC.
    JBL should have never come out of retirement, though I am liking Mick as color commenter a lot better.
    I've had enough of Cena for at least the next four years. That's main eventing period, not just champ.
    At the moment Kennedy should be holding the IC, but I think eventually he should get the belt.
    The only way I see HBK having the belt again is as a heel and I hate heel HBK.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Re: Who should be WWE Champion?

I think Randy Orton was a great champion and should win the belt back. Then he could feud with the likes of Mr Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho etc.
    His feuds with Jericho and Hardy were in my opinion cut too short and i think a Kennedy/Orton feud would work well.

WWWYKI!

Status
      Country                    uk_wales=Wales

Jeff's blown is chance as far as I'm concerned. If I was booking I'd make sure he's clean for at least another 3 years or so before considering him.

Orton's just had a long run so to avoid stagnation I'd leave it off him.

HBK was my second choice but I'd be a bit weary of injury stopping his run (again) leaving Jericho as the logical choice. He's the complete package, his IC run has nothing to do with how he's preforming but due to how he's being booked/WWE's obvious disdain for the belt

Sexy Stoner

Status

Orton shouldn't have lost it at Backlash, he should still be champ. His reign wasn't stale yet, and he was a great heel champion. Plus, noone really deserved the belt besides him ATM.

Jeff would be a good champ eventually, but it's risky given he could be fired for failing the Wellness Policy at any moment.

Many are sick of Cena, including me.

Shawn Michaels already had a long feud with Orton.

Triple H's reign is already stale.

JBL shouldn't even be wrestling.

Jericho's return is a huge disappointment, and he needs alot of work (booking wise) before becoming WWE Champion again.

Kennedy isn't ready, neither is Carlito.

Umaga will need another mega-push to look ready to hold the WWE Championship.

Jobber

Status

Either Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy.
    Hardy was a silly idiot and done illegal drugs again which cost him a chance of winning Money in the Bank and potentially becoming WWE Champion.

Kennedy WOULD be WWE Champion now if he never got injured and had to lose his title. He WOULD have been pushed towards the title from the McMahon bastard son angle, but he done illegal drugs. It is stupid...

Showing now in Be the Booker section.

Age of Orton is on pause

Status

now that orton is hurt I want to see Jeff be champ or maybe someone from smackdown can win just not superman

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

I would like to see HBK eventually get another run.

Curtain Jerker

Status

I want to see Chris Jericho as the WWE Champion. I`m tired of Cena and orton be in line for the title to me they both seems like an Booing Champion and Triple H to.

Flair Forever !!

Status

Well I thought Orton's title reign was stale after the first month or so.

Jeff Hardy should not be trusted with a push much less a WWE Champion

JBL I would like to see as WWE Champion. Sure he may not be the best regarding in ring skills but his incredible mic skills would make up for it and he could have some good feuds

John Cena, I hope to god that he never wins the WWE Championship ever again

Shawn Michaels, would be cool to see him get another run but he doesn't want the title so that option is off the table

Mr.Kennedy would be a good champion in my opinion if he stayed heel but now he's face and I think he'd be a better heel champion. Like somebody else said, he probably would have been WWE Champion already but since he got suspended last year for failing the drug test, he lost his Money in the Bank and then he got injured so he lost the push of being McMahon's illegitimate son.

Chris Jericho, his return has been a major disappointment and has not lived up the hype. He should stay as Intercontinental Champion for awhile and defend it more before even getting pushed for the WWE Championship much less becoming WWE Champion

So my final answer would have to be. I can't decide to be honest.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

Definately Mr kennedy. He is great in the ring and awesome ont he microphone. If you remember back to Royal rumble 2007 i think it was he had a world title match agaist Batista and he worked it extrmely well and was by far the best Non rumble match of the night and id love to see a few more of those matches. He has the best Charisma in the WWE as far as im concerned and could bring soemthing to the WWE title that we havent seen before.

Canadian Destroyer

Status

someone who hasnt been in it for a while or is unexpectedly going to win it, one of the main problems with WWE is that it is so predictable and the next champion will either be john cena, triple h, or JBL. theres a 95% chance that will happen.

Thread Information