Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to book Ted DiBiase Jr...

Your mom's boyfriend

Status
      Country                    us=United States

How to book Ted DiBiase Jr...

So how would you do it? He went on the mic last week and said he would win a title in his first match. Usually stuff like that means he'll actually do it. So what title will he win, if any? Is he going to take the tag straps from Holly/Rhodes, or something even crazier, like stealing away the IC Title from Jericho, just like Carlito did with the U.S. Title?

If Ted Jr. manages to take the straps from the tag champs, who would you book as his partner? Do you really think "The Million Dollar Man" would step back into the ring? He doesn't look in ring shape at all behind those suits, but I have seen wierder things. And remember a few years back when he went all "religious" and basically denounced wrestling altogether? Those times seemed to have passed..maybe because he wanted to get his son into the business.

If DiBiase and Jr. win the tag straps, how long do you think it'll take before we see the DiBiases vs. Rhodes (Dusty and Cody) in a little father-son feud? Could it happen?

So anyway..back to my original point. How would you book Ted Jr?

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Re: How to book Ted DiBiase Jr...

Personally, I'd do something a bit whacky here.

Young Ted seems okay on the mic but is doubtless a bit green in the ring and may take time to get to the level needed to genuinely be an IC type of guy.

So, I would have him going for the Tag Belts, but not in a different way.

His father was notorious for "buying" or tying to buy people. For example, having Andre win the World Title just with him buying it off him.

I would have Ted Jr use Cryme Tyme (after all it plays into their gimmick too about it being all about "the money"). Basically have Cryme Tyme surprise Holly & Rhodes as opponents and then reveal Ted Jr is behind them and have them kind of hand the belts over so Ted Jr comes out with both belts each week but with the Tag Champs in his pay.

That would work on the level of having Ted look like someone we should be interested in, walking around with lovely gold belts over his shoulders each week and having Cryme Tyme do his dirty work for him and having him able to learn his craft on Raw in the same way as Orton did in largely tag and 6 man matches rather than getting exposed in singles. It would also play into him being a DiBiase and doing the dirty work.

I think, on another level, that would work for Cryme Tyme too and raise their profile. They're humour, after all, is a bit lame and they really need more of an "edge" and a heel turn I think could be good for them here.

And long term, yes DiBiase and Rhodes (the younger versions) could be a good feud, especially if it incorporates their fathers as managers, maybe have them brawl a little on the outside, but in no way should either man be getting into the ring in any way.

Your mom's boyfriend

Status

I like the idea of putting Ted Jr. with Cryme Tyme, but I just can't see the crowd accepting a heel turn for them. Their "money money" gimmick is really over at the moment, and they are one of the few superstars that actually inject comedy into their characters at the moment.

My general feeling is if the angle went through, it would actually turn Holly and Rhodes heel, while Cryme Tyme and Ted Jr. would be the faces. Not that there would be anything wrong with that; fans choose who they want to root for. I just don't think Cody and Holly have enough of a fanbase for fans to actually care about them either way. Their characters haven't really been developed beyond the point where Holly and Rhodes were fueding a few months back.

But having Ted buying off Cryme Tyme with his "money money, yeah yeah" would make for good tv.

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman View Post
    I like the idea of putting Ted Jr. with Cryme Tyme, but I just can't see the crowd accepting a heel turn for them. Their "money money" gimmick is really over at the moment, and they are one of the few superstars that actually inject comedy into their characters at the moment.

My general feeling is if the angle went through, it would actually turn Holly and Rhodes heel, while Cryme Tyme and Ted Jr. would be the faces. Not that there would be anything wrong with that; fans choose who they want to root for. I just don't think Cody and Holly have enough of a fanbase for fans to actually care about them either way. Their characters haven't really been developed beyond the point where Holly and Rhodes were fueding a few months back.

But having Ted buying off Cryme Tyme with his "money money, yeah yeah" would make for good tv.
    Ah but they're feud with Holly & Rhodes would just be the introductory feud to lift the belts off those guys, not a drawn out saga. I think Cryme Tyme would get plenty of decent heel heat if they were aligned to Ted Jr & Snr (especially with those guys as their mouthpieces) and if they heeled on......der der der........a reunited DX to squash the shit out of Shawn!! You just got to heel them on someone that people care about

Best There Will Ever Be

Status

Great thread idea here is how i would do it

I would put Ted Jr. in a heel fraction e.g have it an improved evouloution if you like

Randy Orton (the top guy to get the main titles like hhh did for evouloution)
    Ted Jr ( The guy to bring midcard titles and to be the tag team of the group i.e Orton of evouloution)
    JBL ( basically same job that Ted Jr has other reason is he is the modern million dollar man)
    Mark Henry( make him the big enforcer or protecter if you prefer of the group)
    Ted DiBiase Sr(Make himthe manager who has employed all of these people except his son)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Say Hello To My Little FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Heart and Emotion

Status

I see Ted getting ready for hes match against them and when hes partner is about to come to the ring, Cody Rhodes music goes off and he smashes Holly then the 2 young second generation guys team up as a heel tag team, Cody has been getting more cocky on the mic in the last few weeks and with Rhodes,and DiBiase as a heel team he could shine more. < JUST A TAUGHT...

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

On Vacation

Status

He should try to pay Kelly Kelly for sex and then say "Everybody has a price, hahahaha." I'm talking about taking the WWE to new, dangerous places.

Basic B*tches

Status

^lol..

I would also use Cody Rhodes here. I've said it in other threads.. but I'd like to see Ted Jr. align himself with Shelton Benjamin, The Gold Standard.. have Ted Sr. as their manager and go after the tag belts.. winning a few matches to gain a title shot..

Then when they get their shot.. Cody turns on Holly because he had a price and joins the new stable. Then Holly can find himself a partner, some other old school guy and they can have a nice little feud to start things off before going after the bigger fish.

- W * G * M -

God

Status

He has a brother employed by WWE rather than picking random people to be his partner.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

It could be the DiBiase clan.

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jay M. Punkster View Post
    I see Ted getting ready for hes match against them and when hes partner is about to come to the ring, Cody Rhodes music goes off and he smashes Holly then the 2 young second generation guys team up as a heel tag team, Cody has been getting more cocky on the mic in the last few weeks and with Rhodes,and DiBiase as a heel team he could shine more. < JUST A TAUGHT...
    I like this one

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

I say Book Him Like this.

Bring in some mentour preferably some oen who is quite cocky and has some experience. They should form a team and take the tag gold from Holly and rhodes. After a while when they lose tag gold cody and Ted Jr. Should turn on both of their mentours and form and alliance and start out as some mid carders. And eventually they may be the next Randy orton

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status

However they book him, they must give him the Million Dollar entrance music. This Mondays effort where they bought him out was an utter failure. He had generic "Raw" music and looked like every other frikkin' greenhorn loser they ever bring up, with a jakked body and in plain black trunks. BORRRRINNNNGG. Give him the frikkin music and get my interest back.

Canadian Destroyer

Status

if i had the chance to chose what title i would have to say the wwe or world heavyweight title. im not playing favourites or anything im just sick of the same predictable wrestlers being the champions.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by wcwrules View Post
    if i had the chance to chose what title i would have to say the wwe or world heavyweight title. im not playing favourites or anything im just sick of the same predictable wrestlers being the champions.
    So to mix things up a little, you'd give one of the two most coveted championships to a man, who has yet to wrestle a match in the WWE? I like your style of thinking!

And he scores goals...!

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceSells View Post
    So to mix things up a little, you'd give one of the two most coveted championships to a man, who has yet to wrestle a match in the WWE? I like your style of thinking!
    You are wearing your "sarcastic head" today aren't you!!??

I would have him win it, and then have Mike DiBiase come out the next week on his debut and beat him in a Dad on a Pole match with Ted Senior sitting there in the corner....on a big pole.....possibly Scott Putski

Dat ass....

Status

I'd go all out. Give him the Million Dollar Man theme, get him the Million Dollar Belt, the works.

Also, I do like they idea floating around of a second/third generation stable of young guns. Honestly they need to bring back a stable or two anyways.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Ted and Cody it has to be...

Your mom's boyfriend

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Instant Classic View Post
    I say Book Him Like this.

Bring in some mentour preferably some oen who is quite cocky and has some experience. They should form a team
    Isn't that basically what Holly is to Rhodes though?

True Heart and Emotion

Status

DiBiase will team with Cody at Night Of Champions and i see Holly maybe getting drafted in the draft so the can feud with someone else.

Thread Information