Thread: Triple H, Rate Him

Curtain Jerker

Status

Triple H, Rate Him

hey i have something fun that i wanted to do...now don't think that this is the same thread as my last one because my last one was about if someone said that triple h can't wrestle but this one is about rating triple h's wrestling ability. so, write down whatever is underlined:
    i would give triple h a (number)/10 on his wrestling ability because of matches like: (insert list of matches here)

so for example, if u gave triple h an 8 out of 10 for wrestling ability, u would name matches that are proof of why u give him an 8

God

Status

Re: triple h

Before he became a jacked up T-Rex: I would give triple h a 9/10 on his wrestling ability because of matches like: Triple H vs TAKA Michinoku

Since he became a jacked up T-Rex: I would give triple h a 5/10 on his wrestling ability because of matches like: Triple H vs Scott Steiner

Overall he gets a 7/10.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

I would give Triple H a 7/10 on his wrestling ability because of matcheds like batista vs. Triple H from wrestlemania 21.

Flair Forever !!

Status

I would give him a 8/10 on his wrestling ability because of his matches against Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels. Not naming specific matches.

Basic B*tches

Status

Re: Triple H, Rate Him

The Steiner match wasn't his fault at all. I watched it live and the crowd turned on Scott and started cheering Triple H (which was really something at the time..) because of how much they respected him and couldn't believe how awful Scott was. Don't bother replying to that, I know what I witnessed.

I would give Triple H easily a 8/10 in terms of wrestling ability. Watch his matches with Angle, HBK, Undertaker at Mania, vs. Rock in the Iron Man Match for 60 minutes, 3 stages of hell with Austin, the first elimination chamber where he wrestled with an injured throat, his street fights with Foley, etc.. etc.. He even carried Batista to watchable matches during their feud.

- W * G * M -

God

Status

A match takes two men to be good or bad. Triple H takes just as much blame.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Basic B*tches

Status

I disagree. I believe there are situations where no matter how great a wrestler is, he cannot change the fact that the other guy is so incompetent.. Undertaker is an unbelievable talent, especially for his size, but he couldn't cover up how awful The Great Khali was in the ring, and the matches were horrendous. Same situation here..

Now, I know Lemonz or someone will argue that Steiner was injured or what have you, but still.. I see no reason to put the blame on Triple H at all.

- W * G * M -

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    The Steiner match wasn't his fault at all. I watched it live and the crowd turned on Scott and started cheering Triple H (which was really something at the time..) because of how much they respected him and couldn't believe how awful Scott was. Don't bother replying to that, I know what I witnessed.
    Agreed, Steiner was so damn terrible in the wwe and he pushed to fuck. One of the worst main event pushes of the last decade.

Also, whilest it takes two to have a great match, it only taks one to kill a match. For example JBL bs Benoit at wrestlemania. Benoit worked hard but at the time JBL was so sloppy and slow he brough that match down and it was terrible.

I'd give HHH in 7/10 for wrestling ability but 10/10 in the ability to put on a great match because his greatness isn't from epic mat wrestling or MoVez~ it's from in-ring psycology and story-telling.

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I disagree. I believe there are situations where no matter how great a wrestler is, he cannot change the fact that the other guy is so incompetent.. Undertaker is an unbelievable talent, especially for his size, but he couldn't cover up how awful The Great Khali was in the ring, and the matches were horrendous. Same situation here..

Now, I know Lemonz or someone will argue that Steiner was injured or what have you, but still.. I see no reason to put the blame on Triple H at all.
    Keeping with your logic. If Triple H gets no blame for a bad match then logically he gets no credit for a good match. That doesnt make sense but it works both ways. You can not blame one wrestler for a bad match, both men are to blame. That match was so bad Triple H must not have tried if he is as good as you say.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

WAKE UP

Status

No, it takes two to have a good match, but one to ruin a match. Theres no rule saying its a two way street.

Cider 'I' Up

Status
      Country                    England

Pritty easy to rate him as he just brillant 9/10 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Quote Originally Posted by KillSteve View Post
    No, it takes two to have a good match, but one to ruin a match. Theres no rule saying its a two way street.
    What a great summing up.

As for Hunter overall?

About 6.

I'm not interested by anything he does really, it is what it is. 10 years of main eventing in an era where you get (sometimes) more than 1 ppv per month is ridiculous. I don't change the channel when he's on, but I kind of go in to "auto" watch mode.

Thread Information