Alright guys. I was planning on not doing many moderators seeing as how once a forum is up and running they tend to take care of themselves........BUT............

I am having a hell of a time finding all the time to post everything that I want to and focus on certain forums more than others.

I want eventually for them all to take off to different degrees.

My main concerns right now are as followed.

Everything Seinfeld

Sports

All wrestling forums.

Joe Cool, Mikey and I seem to have everything else under control at this time.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator please contact me via PM.

Only rule, You are either a mod here or there. Not both. I need dedication. :happy:

Here is what a mod does if you need a little more information.

What Are Moderators?Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

I would also ask that Moderators keep their specific forum moving with either new interesting topics, keeping good topics going and basically just making sure the overall flow of the forum is up to par.

Hope this answers any questions.

I dont plan on having 20 mods so if you are interested, the early stages of monks is probably the time to do it.