Thread: Konnan files racism lawsuit against TNA

God

Status

Konnan files racism lawsuit against TNA

Quote Originally Posted by Konnan
    The lawsuit papers are now officially in the hands of TNA's office regarding racism toward Konnan. In addition to the main issue of him being held back due to racism and discrimination, Konnan also has other topics included in the lawsuit as well.

Promises that were made to Konnan regarding his hip replacement are also a key subject addressed in the lawsuit. The fact that they said they would help him pay for the surgery and didn't, in addition to them not helping Ron Killings with his surgery, yet helped pay for Scott Steiners' recent operation, is also more leverage Konnan plans to bring up.

Several names are mentioned including Jeff Jarrett, Dutch Mantel, Vince Russo, Terry Taylor, and others. WCW's old racial lawsuit has been mentioned as well to support Konnan's argument against Vince Russo and others. Drug usage within the "higher ups" in TNA are also mentioned.

TNA now has thirty days to respond to the suit. Konnan stated that they can settle out of court or of course, go to court in which case he says things will definitely get "messy".
    I'm going to poke a holes in this quite easily & if Konnan is for real he is going to make a fool out of himself.

1. Konnan is a multi-time Tag Team Champion as a wrestler & managed LAX to another Tag Title reign. How is that holding him back?

2. Steiner's injury was life treathining. I doubt you'd have died because of a sore hip.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Konnan files racism lawsuit against TNA

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post

2. Steiner's injury was life treathining. I doubt you'd have died because of a sore hip.
    Didnt Konnan have a kidney transplant?

God

Status

Hip surgery followed by Kidney transplant. He was in the wheelchair after his hip surgery & i dont think he appeared on TNA again after his Kidney transplant.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

On Vacation

Status

not to mention LAX is getting a push to the tag titles AGAIN and Booker T seems to be doing quite successful, and somoa joe is getting the title finally, konnan fails

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Hip surgery followed by Kidney transplant. He was in the wheelchair after his hip surgery & i dont think he appeared on TNA again after his Kidney transplant.
    But I think he needed the kidney transplant while he was in TNA, and thats the surgery they refused to pay for

God

Status

He's complaining about the hip surgery here. TNA gave him a loan for the Kidney transplant that he agreed to pay back.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information