Thread: Whos Your Favorite Superstar and Diva & why?

Curtain Jerker

Status

Battleground Whos Your Favorite Superstar and Diva & why?

OK so i decided to make this so people will know who is your favorite diva and superstar for each brand and the reasons why.(past or present)

mine:
    raw superstar: Jeff Hardy: He is the future of the business i think, he has changed what people consider wrestling to be. I beleive along side his brother matt he ushered in a fantastic and more entertaining wrestling. And i look forward every monday to watching him hoepfully wwe will wake up and give him the wwe title he deserves.

raw diva: iwithout a doubt, Miss Amy "Lita" Dumas. She is a true innovator. She made womans wrestling what it is today. Im not overlooking woman before her, like moolah, etc. But lita took it to a new level. I respect her so much as a wrestler and a person for doing the crazy things she did and being brave enough to tackle certain storylines. She got a bad goodbye in the fans eyes, which wasnt right. But i hope she will come back to wrestling one day because she is a phenominal womans wreslter... NOT just a diva.. like alot of woman on the roster.

smackdown superstar:a toss up between matt hardy and edge. Both are coming into their own and are just great wrestlers. granted alot of storylines fade what edge can really do, but i beleive these two superstars are the best the business has, and while matt hardy has yet to be a tapped resource he is at the status where he could easily be welcomed into top dog status.

smackdown diva: Victoria. She is full of charisma and very professional. on top of that she is the only diva on smackdown that can currently wrestle.

ecw superstar: CM pUnk or John Morrison i would have to say. Simply because the athletics these two guys show take your breath away. Their rival was great i loved all their matches and of course they are all ecw really has to offer.

ecw diva: NONE. i refuse to choose out of layla, lena, and kelly. They are all just barbies right now and they disappoint in the ring.

so what are yours?

Undertaker

Status

Re: Whos Your Favorite Superstar and Diva & why?

Here Is Mine:

Raw Superstar: HBK: I Think He Has Had Tons Of Great Matches And Hes Loyal Superstar Himself And I Would Love To See Him With The WWE Tital After HHH Has Finished His Soon To Be Run/

Raw Diva: Melina And Lita: Melina Is Great, Beautiful And Does Good Inside The Ring At Times. I Hope She Gets Another Tital Run Though. Lita My Favorite Diva That Has Retired She Has Done So Many Things In And Out Of The Ring Its Simply Amazing. Not To Metion She Is Far From Looking Bad :p

Smackdown Superstar:The Undertaker Hands Down Favorite Superstar Of ALL Time. He Is Great Superstar, Very Loyal And So Much More. (#1 Undertaker Fan)

Smackdown Diva: Michelle McCool Very Pretty And Seems To Be Good In The Ring From Few Times I Saw Her. (Havent Saw Smackdown Much Just Got Channel On The Satelight.)

Ecw Superstar: John Morrison Great Superstar Simply Put And Like You Said Great Athletics.

Ecw Diva: Kelly Kelly She Young, Beautiful, And I Believe She Will Get Better In The Ring Later On From Now.
    Adam Justice

[Stunner Ink]

Status

WHY is this in Wrestling Gifs and not Discussion?!

If you were on a bus full of gay guys would you get off?

Undertaker

Status

idk i juat replyed to it
    Adam Justice

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States

*sigh*

Honestly...........

moved.

People pay attention to what you are doing.

Curtain Jerker

Status

srry!! but i couldnt find the thingy for discussion.. if it bothered u so bad why did u even open the link?

God

Status

She is a true innovator.
    I dont know about that. She injured herself more than she did anything else. All i can think of that she has done is being one half of a women's steel cage match. Nothing else.

If you are refering to her wrestling style, it has been done much longer & much better all over the world.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Jobber

Status

Sounds like fun.

Raw Superstar:
    Snitsky...That was a joke, I meant Shawn Michaels

This guy could have a match with a spray can and make it watchable. If anybody else was gonna retire Ric Flair at Wrestlemania (maybe besides HHH), I would have been pretty upset because if Flair loses, there aren't many people who would do the match justice, especially since Flair's in-ring skills are obviously in a decline. But with HBK, I know if they don't steal the show (*cough*MITB*cough*), they'll come pretty damn close to it. I hope HBK gets on the mic soon and screams "I WILL NEVER RETIRE" too.

Raw Diva:
    Mickie James

Next to Victoria, she seems to be one of the more underutilized, solid female wrestlers on the WWE roster. I've followed James from when she was in TNA back in the weekly PPV days and it's so cool seeing someone go from an indy wrestler to WWE superstar (I guess it could be compared to seeing someone play high school basketball and then seeing that same person get to the NBA). As I mentioned before, Mickie James is a very solid wrestler and I think the match between her and Trish Stratus at Wrestlemania 22 was the best women's match in Wrestlemania history and one of the matches of the night (personally I have it ranked fourth behind MITB, Edge/Foley and HHH/Cena). It's a shame she isn't going to face Beth Phoenix for the Women's title at WM24, cause I'm sure they would have torn the house down, but I'm sure there's next year...maybe.

Smackdown Superstar:
    Edge

He's the biggest jerk on Smackdown but he's probably one of the more entertaining, bright spots on the brand. He's lost mega cool points with me for getting with Vickie Guerrero of all people (no offense Eddie) but the "ultimate opportunist" has really come into his own as a heel and I find myself cheering for him no matter what the outcome of his matches are (I'm happy when he wins cause he's such a cool heel and I'm happy when he loses because he's such an annoying heel and deserves to lose).

Smackdown Diva:
    Victoria

The original psycho chick, or maybe that was Luna Vachon? Anyway, she's on a brand with no Women's title and she plays the goofy diva but I'll always remember those great matches she had with Trish Stratus in 2002 like the hardcore match at Survivor Series of that year and how she used to kill all the other women with the Widow's Peak.

ECW Superstar:
    Shelton Benjamin

I really was digging CM Punk when it seemed like WWE was gonna let him run with the "Straight-Edge" gimmick that he was known for in ROH but nowadays, it's rarely hinted or just ignored entirely. Now, he's just the guy with the tattoos who likes to knee people in the face. So as a result, I'm going with the man that ran up a ladder to clothesline a certain Canadian, a guy who springboarded (if that's even a term) from outside the ring onto a ladder to stop a former WWE/ECW champion from getting a briefcase and a guy who took a superkick after flying half-way across the ring. Blonde hair or no blonde hair, poor mic skills and all, Shelton Benjamin is the shit, period.

ECW Diva:
    Layla

That british accent, that body, that face.

nuff said.

Curtain Jerker

Status

I'm going to go against the grain and only do one set.

Favourite superstar: Shawn Michaels. I really don't need to elaborate. He is a god amongst men, making even iron-hip Hogan look great despite Hulk's limitations these days. Just awesome, and I wish he'd get one last title run to cap off his career before hanging up his boots.

Favourite diva: Beth. She is the fucking bomb. She's hot (yes, I said it, she's damn fine, IMO) and she can wrestle... a concept not really seen in WWE besides the glaring example in Trish Stratus. I love Beth and think that she can do for the women's division now what Trish did a while back: make it entertaining. She's also a great talker to boot...

Users with bad / fake email accounts

Status

My absolute favorite diva ever was Trish Stratus!

The reason being is because unlike almost every diva now in days she actually contributed to the WWE and fought alot and became a seven time womens champion! Divas now in days just go to the WWE and look pretty! That makes them look like such pushovers and that they're there for no other reason than just be eye candy to all the guys! So Trish actually wrestled for about a decade I think it was and did such a great job for the womens division. Her and Lita gave it their all for the WWE!

As for my favortie male wreslter I like the rock! He's charming, athletic, can talk smack, and like he says himslef hes the most electrifying man in sports entertainment! I never saw him wreslte but it looked like he did a hell of a job! And I love watching all his movies! Not much based on why I like him but I just do......

Rated R

Status

My favorite superstar has to be between Edge,Jeff Hardy and Mick Foley
    I'm gonna go with Mick because I have always loved his matches and have loved him in all his persona.
    I have read his books as well and he is a nice guy with a great personality which many of the superstars now lack and you could always see he loved and respected the business.I always liked his feuds with Undertaker and HHH and his exploding ring matches with Terry Funk

And my favorite Diva?Trish Stratus she was a great womens wrestler and she's Freaking Hot!!

Curtain Jerker

Status

raw superstar Triple H
    hands down favorite of all time just look at his history nuff said name some one eles from this generation thats been an 11x champion soon to be 12x

raw diva Ashley
    shes just got a great look i think they should do more with the divas

smackdown superstar Edge
    he is a genius the way he wins its brilant and it works he is awsome an ultimate oppertunist

smackdown diva Torrie Willson
    shes just awsome

ecw superstar John Morrison
    he is the tuseday night delight nuff said

ecw diva kelly kelly
    just look nuff said

Thread Information