Thread: Who would you want to hang out with?

Jobber

Status

Who would you want to hang out with?

This thread was inspired by SS's best heels thread, and the American election. How's that for random.

I've often heard people say that a vote was decided by who you'd rather have a beer with, and the offshoot discussion of kayfabe in the heels thread made me think of the characters we see on tv vs. the real life people.

So who do you think would be the coolest to hang out with? Would you play Playstation with Jeff Hardy? Smoke a bowl with RVD? A play-date with Hornswaggle? Or do your taxes with JBL? Maybe watch Clive Barker's Jericho with Chris Jericho?

And please, let's leave the Divas out of this. Yes, going to a nude beach with (insert favorite diva here) would be awesome - Candice, by the way, even though we've all seen it before - but that's way too predictable.

Me? I think I'd talk politics with Kane at a bar. Cause it's fun to talk politics while getting progressively more drunk, so talking politics while getting drunk with a giant with no eyebrows has to be the most awesome thing ever.

Слава Україні!

Status
      Country                    Ukraine

Re: Who would you want to hang out with?

Kane is actually pretty articulate.

Judged on the facts that I've already hung with them, I'd probably still choose Mr. Kennedy and Hornswoggle. Too keep it short and simple, it would be the 4th of July.

Also even if I couldn't understand a word they said I'd love to just hang with Liger and Ultimo

Your mom's boyfriend

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Good thread idea.

After thinking a bit, I would probably choose to hang out with Triple H. I know he loves the business a ton, so I have little doubt that he would mind talking about it with me. And, this selection would only be relevant if he were willing to talk about backstage-type of stuff.

I would choose to have some drinks at a bar with Triple H. I'd ask him questions about what the McMahons are like behind closed doors, and compliment him on how beautiful his wife is, and probably inquire about what she's like in the sack because, let's face it, I'm a pervert. I'd ask about the days of the Kliq (not to be confused with WC), the D-X days, him getting backstage power, and whatever else he wanted to share.

I'd be curious to hear about him because he's one of the few popular wrestlers without a book published. So many of his stories aren't written down on paper yet, and most would probably have a lot of entertainment value. Back in his Kliq and early D-X days, I believe he was quite the partier, so I'm sure there are some good stories there.

I'm assuming he would be willing to spill all this to a stranger who is a fan of wrestling. I'm assuming this because we are in the fantasy world where we get to pick which wrestler to hang out with. So there.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

I would go with a veteran. Either Ric Flair, The Undertaker, or Shawn Michaels.

I bet any one of those three would have some very interesting stories to tell.

Formerly Zar

Status

I would like to go to a pub with Finlay (preferably in Ireland, I really want to visit Ireland).

I don't drink regularly, but I think I would in this case. Hear some stories from a cool old vet who has worked in WCW and WWE. And perhaps get in some fights.
    I don't recognize anyone around here.

Riley Randy Riley JIMMY

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Erm, strange question!

Anyway....I can only equate it to, who I'd like to meet for a couple of pints after work and throw a few questions at....since I really don't want any of them round my house or on the Playstation!

I'd say Mick Foley, Edge, Chris Jericho, Jim Ross, Stevie Richards, Christian, Kevin Nash and Jim Cornette would all be good for different reasons and would certainly all have good stories from down the years.
    A throne is just a bench wrapped in velvet

Davey Richards FTW!

Status

AJ Styles,Christian Cage,MCMG

and from wwe

HHH,Flair,HBK,Orton,Edge

Divas,Mickie,Candice,Maria,Michelle

Dant da da dan. No?

Status

Kevin Nash-Ask him alot about WCW. Doesn't seem to have an over the top ego or any ego at all. Heard alot about him being a funny dude. Seems like the big brother type.

Mick Foley-Doesn't seem bad at all. Same as Nash. Doesn't seem to have an ego.

Shelton Benjamin-SD vs RAW. What else matters.

Ted Debiase-Just to hear him speak about christainity.

Eric Young-Pranks on every wrestler possible.

Christopher Daniels-See Eric Young.

BG James-See Eric Young.

Billy Gunn-See Eric Young.

Spike dudley-Probably a few chess games while i listen to him talk what it's like being 140 and in the big leagues.

Bubba Ray and D-Von-Ask what it was liek to be in ECW.

Paul Heyman-Listen to him preach about wrestling. Creative mind.

Rob Van Dam-Cheech and Chong....

Terry Funk-just to get some insight on what it was like in his day.

RevRun-Gods gift to u is ur talent.. what u do with it is ur gift 2 him... REAL TALK

Curtain Jerker

Status

i would love to go to a get-to-gether- bar b q or 4th of july party.. something like that with the hardys..

i always find it so genuine that they are so down to earth and i think they would be cool to hang with

On Vacation

Status

i would probably ahng out with jamie noble, shannon moore, jimmy wang yang, the lolzy cruiserwieghts

Backyarder

Status

after meeting him and talking for a few minutes i think terry funk. He is really nice and open, and he has good andre stories

Thread Information