Thread: Destination X - March 9th 2008 - Scope Arena, Norfolk, Virginia.

God

Status

Destination X - March 9th 2008 - Scope Arena, Norfolk, Virginia.

Samoa Joe, Christian Cage & Kevin Nash vs. Tomko, Kurt Angle & AJ Styles

Elevation X

"The War Machine" Rhino vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

TNA X-Division Championship

"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams

Strap match

Booker T vs. Robert Roode

TNA Knockout's Championship

Awesome Kong vs. Gail Kim vs. ODB

Fish Market Street Fight

Team 3D vs. Shark Boy & Curry Man

Number One Contenders match

The Rock 'n' Rave Infection vs. L.A.X. vs. Motor City Machine Guns

Kaz & Eric Young vs. Black Reign & RelliK
    Last edited by God; 03-07-2008 at 06:12 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Re: Destination X - March 9th 2008 - Scope Arena, Norfolk, Virginia.

Samoa Joe, Christian Cage & Kevin Nash vs. Tomko, Kurt Angle & AJ Styles
    Cage has lost two months in a row now to Angle, i doubt it will become three. joe is getting his title shot at Lockdown so it makes sense for him to pin Angle.

Winners via Pinfall: Joe, Cage & Nash.

Elevation X
    "The War Machine" Rhino vs. "Cowboy" James Storm
    With James Storm sudden fear of heights i dont see him winning this one. He also got the last word in on iMPACT! Rhino wins to go 2-0 in Elevation X.

Winner: Rhino.

TNA X-Division Championship
    "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams
    Despite the fact that Little Petey Pump is more active than Machismo recently, i dont see him getting the title. Machismo just overcame 3 on 1 odds to win a street fight last month, losing to Petey would hurt him a lot.

Winner via Pinfall: Black Machismo.

Strap match
    Booker T vs. Robert Roode
    I want Roode to win, but he has been winning all along so i have to say Booker gets one. Also the added stipulation that if Booker wins Traci gets to whip Payton Banks makes me sure that Booker is winning.

Winner via Pinfall: Booker T.

TNA Knockout's Championship
    Awesome Kong vs. Gail Kim vs. ODB
    The only way to get the belt off Kong without killing her is in a mult knockout match, like we have here. Gail & ODB will double team Kong & after several failed attempts at getting rid of her they succed. Gail then goes against ODB.

Winner via Pinfall & NEW TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPION: Gail Kim.

Fish Market Street Fight
    Team 3D vs. Shark Boy & Curry Man
    I dont know what a fish market street fight is but im going to guess its a street fight with food involved. Team 3D will make the weight somehow. Since if 3D lose they cant compete in TNA anymore, 3D get the win thanks to Brother Devine.

Winners via Outside Interferance: Team 3D

Number One Contenders match
    The Rock 'n' Rave Infection vs. L.A.X. vs. Motor City Machine Guns
    This is tough for me to choose as i like all three teams. If recent stories about MCMG having heat on them are true they arent winning. I'd like to see Rock 'n' Rave get the win so we can see much more of Christy Hemme every week but i'm going to say LAX pull it out.

Winners via Pinfall: L.A.X.

Kaz & Eric Young vs. Black Reign & RelliK
    Can we replace Black Reign with Judas Mesias & make it a good match? No? Alright then Kaz & EY get the win. Hopefully Reign takes the fall & not RelliK.

Winners via Pinfall: Kaz & Eric Young.

The Real Rock N' Rolla

On Vacation

Status

this whole card is actually quite solid.. i am really looking forward to the X Division title match (cmon petey)

God

Status

- The Latin American Xchange defeated The Motor City Machine Guns and The Rock N' Rave infection to become the new #1 contenders to the TNA World Tag Team Championship. Hernandez got the pin on Jimmy Rave after hitting him with the Border Toss.

- "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal retained the X Division Championship by defeating "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams, despite interference by Scott Steiner and Rhaka Khan. After the triple-team, Williams hit the Canadian Destroyer on Lethal, but SoCal Val pulled the referee. Khan went after Val, but Sonjay Dutt came out to back off Steiner's freak. Back in the ring, Lethal surprised Williams with a small package for the win.

- Kaz and Eric Young defeated Black Reign and Rellik in tag team action. Young was once again scared of Rellik and Black Reign, but left the match and later returned as his alter-ego "Super Eric" to battle the monsters and get the win! Using superhuman strength, Super Eric hit a DOUBLE Death Valley Driver on Reign and Rellik to pin Reign and get the victory.

- Awesome Kong retained the TNA Women's Championship over Gail Kim and ODB when Raisha Saeed interfered and cost ODB the bout. Gail Kim and ODB worked together early on to try to stop Kong, but they eventually turned on each other as the match progressed.

- Shark Boy and Curry Man defeated Team 3D in the "Fish Market Street Fight". Johnny Devine accidentally blinded Brother Ray with powder, leading to Ray mistakenly hitting his Team 3D finisher on Devon, allowing Shark Boy to get the win. Following the bout, Team 3D shoved "Survivor" star Joel “Truck” Anderson, who was at ringside along with Johnny Fairplay. TNA security stepped in before the confrontation could escalate.

- Robert Roode defeated Booker T in the "Stand By Your Man" strap match after using a pair of handcuffs to knock Booker out. Booker was so angry with the decision that he had to be taken out of the ring by security. After the bout, Payton Banks strapped Traci Brooks unmercifully. Eventually, Sharmell made her return with a leather strap and not only tore up Roode and Banks but took the leather to anyone that got in her way! Before TNA security took Sharmell out of the ring, she even strapped Jim Cornette!

- "The War Machine" Rhino defeated "Cowboy" James Storm in the Elevation X match, which certainly lived up to the daredevil, high-risk reputation. In the end, Storm tried to hide under the steel structure, but Rhino found him and kicked him off Elevation X! Storm fell all the way down to the ring through a table! Storm had to be stretchered out of the ring as Rhino celebrated atop the steel structure.

- In the main event, the team of Samoa Joe, Christian Cage and Kevin Nash started with the 3-on-2 advantage against The Angle Alliance. AJ Styles and Tomko started the bout, with Kurt Angle later joining. Samoa Joe won the bout for his team by defeating Tomko with Clutch. On April 13 at Lockdown, Samoa Joe will challenge Kurt Angle for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship inside the Six Sides of Steel!
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

I did better than usual with my predictions 5 out of 8 right.

The tag match was a brilliant way to open the PPV. All three teams deserve title shots in the future. I was hopeing for Rock 'n' Rave to get the win but im happy with any of these teams getting the win.

Machismo is really growing as of late. He seems a lot more resiliant. Even tho i predicted Lethal to win i was cheering for Petey to win since its been so long since he last held the belt.

Super Eric was fuckin hilarious. I was crying i was laughing so much when he came back out.

Did ODB stick a fork into a socket or something before coming out? Really good match & i predicted the match right, but got the finish wrong.

3D vs Sharky & Curry Man was what it intended to be. A fun match. I enjoyed it a lot, especially the 3D on Devon & the candy on a fishing line by Curry Man :D

Strap Matches arent usually that enjoyable, and this was no exception. It was no where near what these two guys can do, hopefully they get another match at Lockdown.

Elevation X this time round was much more enjoyable. They played it safe this time by staying on the ground or in the centre of the X. Last year they were fighting on every inch of it which made it too dangerous to enjoy. 2-0 for Rhino in Elevation X. I also noticed a trend developing. Rhino has had his hands taped each time & won. Storm & AJ both wore gloves which they dont do when wrestling & both lost.

I still dont understand how the start is an advantage to Cage's team. Angle comes in fresh when the others have been fighting for five minutes already. If anything, thats advantage Angle. If it was more than five minutes then it would be an advanage but such a short time frame doesnt help Cage's team much.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information