Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1033

Thread: Games Collection Thread

  1. #41
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan Superman View Post
    How was MM08?

    if you mean mario party 8 then its pretty good. it could definately be better and for some reason its not widescreen. i mean the menus are but when u go into the game it gets all small but i'll get used to that. its definately enjoyable and i'll play it for some time to come

    i read that they originally made it for gamecube and decide to switch it over so this could be why its not the greatest so heres looking towards mario party 9.



  2. #42
    Maniac Poster of 2007

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,641
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    if you mean mario party 8 then its pretty good. it could definately be better and for some reason its not widescreen. i mean the menus are but when u go into the game it gets all small but i'll get used to that. its definately enjoyable and i'll play it for some time to come

    i read that they originally made it for gamecube and decide to switch it over so this could be why its not the greatest so heres looking towards mario party 9.
    hmm good to know, I think I might get this game tonight anyways. My gf loves mario party games.
    [Today 05:12 PM] DD: Slim gets the sexiest boy ever award

    www.youtube.com/itscapedcrusader

  3. #43
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    yeah its fun with more people. don't let it trick you tho, it says u need the nunchuck to play but you only need that for ONE minigame and its not even in the real game. its just a side minigame u can choose in a different TENT(that will make more sense when/if you play the game)



  4. #44
    ▐▐▐

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,798
    Rep Power
    575

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Guessing MM08 is March Madness 08 not Mario Party 8. I like NBA Live 08 more because I don't really follow college basketball (Never even watched a single NCAA basketball game in my life) so that aspect ends up taking away some enjoyment from the game. But I still feel gameplay wise it is a great game and don't understand the hate the EA basketball games get. Much better than the awful 2K basketball games IMO.

  5. #45
    Dant da da dan. No?

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinoff360 View Post
    Guessing MM08 is March Madness 08 not Mario Party 8. I like NBA Live 08 more because I don't really follow college basketball (Never even watched a single NCAA basketball game in my life) so that aspect ends up taking away some enjoyment from the game. But I still feel gameplay wise it is a great game and don't understand the hate the EA basketball games get. Much better than the awful 2K basketball games IMO.
    I loved both NBA Live and NBA2K untill i played Live on the Xbox....i was very disapointed. i love the look, i love the Superstar Highflyer, Inside scorer etc. but it's very easy to win. Most times then not, it's very easy to put the ball in the bucket. even if you have a hand in the shooters face. 80% of the time the post up Cpu player never misses a post up shot. the player movement isn't fluid. the ball handling isn't very....amuzing. NBA 2K has alot of player movement side to side, front to back, sly sly sliipity slide. but for "Live", the highflyer and outside scorer make up for it. I slash with Carter, Josh sMith, Danthy Jones. i rarley shoot the ball. i'm more of a slasher and drive the lane type dude. it's rare i shoot 3's unless i have room for error with the occational wide open shot after a few srives to the basket or my drivers are in foul trouble.

    the stat system on 2K is better because it keeps last years stat and career stats. When i upgraded to a PS2 i was heavly dissapointed because Live would save my stats in the Dynesty.

    2K games have more to offer and has more ways to score. Live has the highlight star move set. i wish they could become one group and save stats through out the career and have the highlight move set at the same time.

    NBA live is like the sandwhich brand and 2K is the dinner meal brand. i love both. but 2K games have more to offer.

    RevRun-Gods gift to u is ur talent.. what u do with it is ur gift 2 him... REAL TALK



  6. #46
    ▐▐▐

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,798
    Rep Power
    575

    Re: Games Collection Thread


  7. #47
    Maniac Poster of 2007

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,641
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimdust View Post
    hmm good to know, I think I might get this game tonight anyways. My gf loves mario party games.
    hmm, i guess this game is a hit, I couldnt find it anywhere.
    [Today 05:12 PM] DD: Slim gets the sexiest boy ever award

    www.youtube.com/itscapedcrusader

  8. #48
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    yeah i enjoy mario party 8, its more fun with people to play with and a excellent couples game



  9. #49
    aka Joe Cool

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    14,964
    Rep Power
    33
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinoff360 View Post
    How is this?

    I was thinking of buying I get the $$$.

    Tried the SpongeBob one when I saw you got it too...my daughter gets a kick out of the character so she was pawing at the screen through the entire demo I tried.

    I think I may buy it when I get a chance as well.

    "Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile.
    Never take the lead, but aim to do something big."
    - Deng Xiaoping

  10. #50
    ▐▐▐

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,798
    Rep Power
    575

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cool View Post
    How is this?

    I was thinking of buying I get the $$$.

    Tried the SpongeBob one when I saw you got it too...my daughter gets a kick out of the character so she was pawing at the screen through the entire demo I tried.

    I think I may buy it when I get a chance as well.
    It isn't amazing but it isn't nearly as bad as some reviews make it sound. The price has dropped to $19.99 at a lot of stores in Canada and the US so for $19.99 I would say it is worth a purchase.

  11. #51
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Spinny, have u had a chance to play NIGHTS yet? if so how is it cuz im curious?

    Slim, are you still selling Super Paper Mario? if so how much would u like for it or are you interested in trading it for a game i have(IE Warioware)



  12. #52
    ▐▐▐

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,798
    Rep Power
    575

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Spinny, have u had a chance to play NIGHTS yet? if so how is it cuz im curious?

    Slim, are you still selling Super Paper Mario? if so how much would u like for it or are you interested in trading it for a game i have(IE Warioware)
    It is a typical Sega game that they have been releasing as of late. AKA huge letdown and a disgrace to the series. Nowhere near as pathetic as what they did with Sonic on 360 and PS3 but still pretty bad. They really seemed to have stopped caring about their games over the last couple of years.

  13. #53
    Maniac Poster of 2007

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,641
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Slim, are you still selling Super Paper Mario? if so how much would u like for it or are you interested in trading it for a game i have(IE Warioware)

    I would, but I already traded that game in at eb games.
    [Today 05:12 PM] DD: Slim gets the sexiest boy ever award

    www.youtube.com/itscapedcrusader

  14. #54
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    how come you didn't like Super Paper Mario?

    thansk spinny, i almost bought it but u saved me:D



  15. #55
    ▐▐▐

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,798
    Rep Power
    575

    Re: Games Collection Thread



    And another boxing week deal for $19.99....


  16. #56
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    just purchased for the virtual console




  17. #57
    Maniac Poster of 2007

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,641
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Mario party 8.
    [Today 05:12 PM] DD: Slim gets the sexiest boy ever award

    www.youtube.com/itscapedcrusader

  18. #58
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    congrats on mario party slim, enjoying it?



  19. #59
    On Vacation

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,611
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    Bought The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition, Friday

    Elder Scrolls IV

    and got Motorstorm with my ps3

    Photobucket

  20. #60
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,699
    Rep Power
    137947

    Re: Games Collection Thread

    oblivion is great, u'll play it for months



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •