Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Basic B*tches

Status

Abortion

I'm not sure if we've ever touched on this issue here at JVN before but it seems to be an issue that everyone has an opinion on. It's always a big issue in the Presidential race here in the states, and politicans lots of times are afraid to make a stand one way or the other. They don't want to piss off a lot of people, and an issue like this is something that could actually affect the votes. Much like gun control in the south..lol

Personally, I had never given the issue much thought until girls I knew started getting pregnant, as well as guys getting girls pregnant. It's sad to see a child born that you just know is going to grow up in a fucked up enviroment, however, I'd still like to see the birth go through in most cases.

The only reason I'm not for outlawing abortion completely is because of rare cases like molestation and rape that result in a young lady getting pregnant by some piece of shit that should be thrown under a bus.

- W * G * M -

Why don't you dance?

Status
    I'm totally, totally pro-choice.

Blitz, given what you just posted, WHY are you against abortions?

Jedi

Status
    Ooooo touchie topic.
    “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
    Willie Nelson

Basic B*tches

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak
    I'm totally, totally pro-choice.

Blitz, given what you just posted, WHY are you against abortions?
    I thought I made it clear that we still need that option? I just don't really like when I see some dumb asses get themselves pregnant and take the easy way out.. but like I said, we still need them.

- W * G * M -

Formerly Randy Orton

Status
    it doesn't matter to me. people can choose what they want. if they outlaw it, they will just go to doctors that will still do it so they might as well just leave it legal.

▐▐▐

Status
    I am against it. It is still murder. If people are dumb enough to not use protection and don't want the kid stuff like foster homes are much better than killing a human before they even get a chance to live because of two other peoples stupidity.

Yo, Adrian! I DID IT!

Status
    I'm for abortion if the girl is way underage and incapable of taking care of a child (like a 13 year old, for example), or if the woman has been raped or the mother's life is at risk.

But abortion as birth control? No thanks. You don't want a kid then do one of two things: get fixed or don't have sex. Simple as that. You can't toss out a human life just because you don't want a kid.
    When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fullfillment of all that has been written. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. They will fall by the sword and be taken as prisoners to all nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    ...At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
    Luke 21:20-28

I Fell The Fuck Off

Status
    "They say abortion is wrong it kills kids
    Well, poverty killed more kids than abortion ever did"

To me when done within the right time frame, you're not killing a human, just a bunch of cells that have the potential to be a human, therefore the process isn't going to hurt. People should have the choice, whether its deemed wrong or right isn't up to others to decide nor is it up to the individual who's doing it, ultimately God will judge, if there is a God.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    United States
    My views are much like those of Blitz on this topic. I am against abortion unless someone was raped, or there are problems with the pregnancy and the mothers life is in danger.

I don't like the idea of using abortion as a form of birth control. People can justify it anyway they want to, but it is killing something that if left alone would live. That is murder in my book.

Wii #1

Status
    For once me and Dakstang totally agree on a topic. I 100% agree with his post.
    Help out a struggling college student. Visit and shop for video games at my Amazon-based store, also get Blu-ray Discs: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20
    You can also help me out by gifting me Virtual Conole/WiiWare games or sharing PSN games with me (PM me for my info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

World Champion

Status
    So if you jerk off and toss a load is that killing someone who otherwise could've lived? It's really the same thing, just a bunch of cells that haven't developed yet.

Everyone better quit masturbation.

Yo, Adrian! I DID IT!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Miakal
    So if you jerk off and toss a load is that killing someone who otherwise could've lived? It's really the same thing, just a bunch of cells that haven't developed yet.

Everyone better quit masturbation.
    Those cells haven't met with an egg to gestate anything. Hell, you can have sex multiple times without protection and not get a woman pregnant. Jerking off or having sex and not reproducing anything isn't killing anything. Taking a zygote, on the other hand, that's gestating and becoming a living being, that is killing it.
    When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fullfillment of all that has been written. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. They will fall by the sword and be taken as prisoners to all nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    ...At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
    Luke 21:20-28

I Fell The Fuck Off

Status
    Yeh but living being in the sense that a FLOWER is living.

Basic B*tches

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack Handle
    Yeh but living being in the sense that a FLOWER is living.
    It will still grow into a human at that point. Once it's reached that point I see no reason that one should be able to take the baby's life unless the couple reasons mentioned already.

When you jerk off in your room, it didn't develop into shit.

- W * G * M -

I Fell The Fuck Off

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    It will still grow into a human at that point. Once it's reached that point I see no reason that one should be able to take the baby's life unless the couple reasons mentioned already.

When you jerk off in your room, it didn't develop into shit.
    Yeh because you took a conscious decision to not allow one of your potentally unborn kids to be born.

It's the same with the bunch of cells, it COULD be a human but it isn't yet.

They should be allowed, it's their decision, no point in bringing a kid into the world under those circumstances, where it isn't wanted or where it can't be provided with a good start. You're not killing anything, you're preventing certain disaster.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
    I totally for abortion... and see no reason why a mother cannot chose at any time or for any reason to terminate the pregnancy.

Basic B*tches

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack Handle
    Yeh because you took a conscious decision to not allow one of your potentally unborn kids to be born.

It's the same with the bunch of cells, it COULD be a human but it isn't yet.

They should be allowed, it's their decision, no point in bringing a kid into the world under those circumstances, where it isn't wanted or where it can't be provided with a good start. You're not killing anything, you're preventing certain disaster.
    I'm not sure I get what you're saying.. If a woman is already pregnant meaning that in nine months she'll be giving birth, how is that not destroying a life? It's already on it's way.

- W * G * M -

Basic B*tches

Status
    And again, I understand we need the option to terminate the pregnancy. I just don't think it should be used as a form of birth control.

- W * G * M -

I Fell The Fuck Off

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    And again, I understand we need the option to terminate the pregnancy. I just don't think it should be used as a form of birth control.
    Neither do I, but if couples want to do that, I think it's on them. It's wrong, but there decision and they should be given the option.

Maniac Poster of 2007

Status
    Why kill the baby? I dont understand. You can always give the baby away.
    [Today 05:12 PM] DD: Slim gets the sexiest boy ever award

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information