Thread: Fast and Furious 3?

Newb

Status

Fast and Furious 3?

If anybody got some information bout makin a Fast and the Furious 3 please tell me?

Yo, Adrian! I DID IT!

Status
    There hasn't been too much about it, but word is that Vin might return for this one and Walker wouldn't. Apparently the studio realized that people couldn't care less for Walker and that Vin made the first one good.
    When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fullfillment of all that has been written. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. They will fall by the sword and be taken as prisoners to all nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    ...At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
    Luke 21:20-28

Basic B*tches

Status
    damn straight. I hate that bastard Paul Walker, Vin Diesel's character was bad ass in the first movie too.

Devils Advocate

Status
    We will have to see if he comes back for 3 or not. my guess if he gets something better he won't.

Too cool for school

Status
    It will suck more than the first two combined.

World Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by I*Ride*A*Little*Bike
    It will suck more than the first two combined.
    It won't be that good.

Ring Crew Member

Status
    On your block pimpin all tha women in your family
    Last I heard was that the people that sign them couldn't get Vin Diesel. This was months back so i dont know about now but I know he was asking for $30 million.

Pimps Up, Hoes Down

aka Joe Cool

Status
      Country                    us=United States
    A director for the third part to this trilogy has been announced as Justin Li.

Yeah I don't know who he is either!!!

The third film will focus on neither Paul Walker or Vin Diesels characters.

The story focuses on Shaun Boswell, a loner at school, whose only connection to the world is his passion for illegal street racing. To avoid jail time, he is sent to live in Japan with his uncle in the military in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. There he becomes involved in drift racing and unwittingly takes on DK, the Drift King, who has ties to the Yakuza.

The cast has yet to be announced.

Can you say direct to video everyone??

"Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile.
    Never take the lead, but aim to do something big."
    - Deng Xiaoping

Jedi

Status
    The cars are sweet but thats about it
    “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
    Willie Nelson

▐▐▐

Status
    Are you sure it isn't Justin Lin? He directed Better Luck Tomorrow which was a good movie. He is also directing the American version of OldBoy though which makes me hate him. Stupid Holywood morons keep butchering good Asian films

Going to Japan where is all began is cool but I would much rather see the live action version of Initial D http://hk.initialdthemovie.com/index_en.html

Legend Of Speed was also a lot better.

I am an Asian film whore :p

Devils Advocate

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    A director for the third part to this trilogy has been announced as Justin Li.

Yeah I don't know who he is either!!!

The third film will focus on neither Paul Walker or Vin Diesels characters.

The story focuses on Shaun Boswell, a loner at school, whose only connection to the world is his passion for illegal street racing. To avoid jail time, he is sent to live in Japan with his uncle in the military in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. There he becomes involved in drift racing and unwittingly takes on DK, the Drift King, who has ties to the Yakuza.

The cast has yet to be announced.

Can you say direct to video everyone??
    It sounds like Karate Kid III storyline lol.

aka Joe Cool

Status
      Country                    us=United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinoff90
    Are you sure it isn't Justin Lin? He directed Better Luck Tomorrow which was a good movie. He is also directing the American version of OldBoy though which makes me hate him. Stupid Holywood morons keep butchering good Asian films

Going to Japan where is all began is cool but I would much rather see the live action version of Initial D http://hk.initialdthemovie.com/index_en.html

Legend Of Speed was also a lot better.

I am an Asian film whore :p
    Yeah thats the name. Sorry about that, it was a typo on my part. I didnt catch it.

"Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile.
    Never take the lead, but aim to do something big."
    - Deng Xiaoping

Hey! Remember this guy?

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    It sounds like Karate Kid III storyline lol.
    I was about to go on a rant about how I didn't hear anything about Mega Mountain or Jim Varney or avoiding security with karate moves at afforementioned amusement park.....until i realise i was thinking about The Three Ninjas. Damn childcare when i was young!
    I wish my sex life was like ECW, first you get a One Night Stand followed by 2 months of nostalgic orgasms and then 6 months of constant sucking.

Thread Information