Thread: Shrek 2

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Shrek 2

I know its been out in America for a while but I only saw it last night so here is my review.

In comparison to the first I thought it was better in every way, the animation, the story and the movie rips were all great.

+++++++++++++++SPOILER++++++++++++++++++

The Cops segement when they get Puss in Boots up against the wall and take out the Catnip is great "um...its....not mine" I was crying.

I also thought the Pinochio, Mission Impossible skit was funny as hell too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My only problem with the film was that the soundtrack was bloody awful. The opening song by the Counting Crows was great but after that it just got naff. The Eels shouldn;t be allowed near a studio nevermind a film like Shrek and the god awful cover of Never Fallen in Love made me shiver.

However all in all a classis film 4.5/5, deserves all the records its smashing at the box office.

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States
    I took my daughter to see it a while ago. I thought it was pretty good, better than the first.

I have also seen the first one like 50 times because my daughter was obsessed with it for a while.

PussyBoots was pretty funny. The catnip line was hilarious. I also find Donkey to be wicked funny.

"Are we there yet?" "We better leave early, we don't want to hit traffic."

Ring Crew Member

Status
    It was hilarious. The Catnip part was very well done as was the Mission Impossible bit. The last song had my girlfriend crying she was laughing so hard. Loved the bit in the credits about Donkey & Dragon's kids. Really cute.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
    I've heard on the grapevine that Shrek 3 and 4 which are gonna be produced at the same time are gonna concentrate on Shrek and Donkey having families.

The only film thats gonna come close to beating Shrek for the Oscar for animation is The Incredibles which the newest from Pixar which does look quite funny. Check out the trailer here http://www.pixar.com/theater/trailer...les/index.html

Psycho Diva

Status
    Thought it was pretty funny. Much better than the first and Puss In Boots was a riot.
    Support Your Local Indy Wrestling - BITCH!!

www.owie.ca
    www.ontarioindywrestling.com

GOD

Status
    I actually liked it. I went with a girl from high school and it was either "Shrek 2" or "Stepford Wives." I thought it was pretty funny. I don't remember the first one. I saw it in English class and it really didn't catch my attention.. But it was better than most of the crap Hollywood is putting out today.

Rising Above...

Status
    I went to see it today and thought it was first class! Donkey and Puss in Boots stole the show!

Birdman Junior
    Movie looks good I loved the firs tone

WWE Show Opener

Status
    Puss In Boots is brilliant!

The catnip scene was hilarious and the scene where he swears in spanish as he's walking off made me laugh my ass off. The scene where he confronts the guards made me crease up too!

Arcade Whore

Status
    funny stuff, this be

Yo, Adrian! I DID IT!

Status
    Funny movie, I didn't like it as much as the original though.
    When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fullfillment of all that has been written. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. They will fall by the sword and be taken as prisoners to all nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    ...At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
    Luke 21:20-28

Thread Information