Thread: unfinished

Good robot Us's

Status

unfinished

edit

im not sure what to do with this one. im not sure on the colors either. i really dont know how i got to the red splotches on the lower right. oi tried to replicate them on the forground i but i couldnt get it. im still undecided on the background as well. which way to keep it.

edit.
    Last edited by Miyata Ichiro; 03-03-2022 at 10:56 AM.

Good robot Us's

Status

Re: unfinished

added edited image. sorry for the double post.

Urgent exit required.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

This is a neat tag dude. I dig it.

I think either background works (it's just flipped right?) but I think the higher peak being on the left looks slightly better. It makes the piece seem less empty on the left hand side. I think the top design has the better foreground effects on the focal point but not keen on the vectored circles. I think taking them away and combining the focal foregrounds of the two images would work much better. The circle design for me doesn't fit the feel of the tag as well and I end up feeling like the top tag has conflicted ideas going on whereas the bottom tag has a clear idea going on but just seems unfinished. Colours are fine - vibrant and nice to look at but I think barring the foreground effects, it's a little monotonous towards the magenta side. I think some of the effects rectify this (on both pieces) but I think I'd prefer it if the yellow/orange on the focal point was maybe shown a little more in order to get more of a break in that magenta feel. If you don't get what I mean - look at both tags and consider the colourful effects on her back - I think the bottom piece looks slightly better because the glow is orange rather than magenta. Looks more natural too.

Enjoy the idea and think this could be a banger piece with some touchups. Do you have the PSD available? I'd love to maybe mess around with it. If not, do you have the original stock images?

The piece in your sig is pretty cool too - were you about on places like PR and whatnot? It's very, very reminiscent of a few pieces I've seen there.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Good robot Us's

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    This is a neat tag dude. I dig it.

I think either background works (it's just flipped right?) but I think the higher peak being on the left looks slightly better. It makes the piece seem less empty on the left hand side. I think the top design has the better foreground effects on the focal point but not keen on the vectored circles. I think taking them away and combining the focal foregrounds of the two images would work much better. The circle design for me doesn't fit the feel of the tag as well and I end up feeling like the top tag has conflicted ideas going on whereas the bottom tag has a clear idea going on but just seems unfinished. Colours are fine - vibrant and nice to look at but I think barring the foreground effects, it's a little monotonous towards the magenta side. I think some of the effects rectify this (on both pieces) but I think I'd prefer it if the yellow/orange on the focal point was maybe shown a little more in order to get more of a break in that magenta feel. If you don't get what I mean - look at both tags and consider the colourful effects on her back - I think the bottom piece looks slightly better because the glow is orange rather than magenta. Looks more natural too.

Enjoy the idea and think this could be a banger piece with some touchups. Do you have the PSD available? I'd love to maybe mess around with it. If not, do you have the original stock images?

The piece in your sig is pretty cool too - were you about on places like PR and whatnot? It's very, very reminiscent of a few pieces I've seen there.
    I believe youre referring to "plant renders", so no. I got the stocks from "pexel dot com" free website to join. Im currently trying to find out how upload an attachment on this website. I should be able to send you the links to both stocks. Im not sure how the psd would look on your end since im still new to this chromebook using a mobile app.

psd. not sure if the layers will be the same from ibis paint to photoshop(assuming youre using that program)

stocks

my inspiration
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Miyata Ichiro; 02-22-2022 at 01:43 AM.

Good robot Us's

Status

woah...once again...for like the fourth time in a less then 30 days for the double post...but i was just trying to figure out how to change the in window view in ibis paint x. found out i could upload a video of the work done. im not done with this one but heres the process i did to get here. sorry for linking the video from the ibis website. im not sure how to just post the video without linking the website. sorry.

https://ibispaint.com/art/920299067/

Good robot Us's

Status

double post, ftw.

erm...third edited image. its hard to be proud of this one so far, i dont want to messy the background but i think its hindering the depth. im not so sure of the reflection either.

Thread Information