Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status
      Country                    UK

Fallout Fallout 011 | Nailed to the X | Card/Discussion Thread

​​
    ... presents ...
    [Episode 011]
    'Nailed to the X.'
    Live from the Festival du Voyageur in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
    Friday 28th January, 2022.

_-*-_-*-_-*-_

Promo Deadline: Sunday 23rd January at 23:59 Pacific Time.
    Segment Deadline: Wednesday 26th January (requested date, soft deadline).
    Show Date: Friday 28th January.

FIRST MATCH
    (1/20)
    J.J. JAY! vs. Jeremy Best.
    X Rules Match.
    (Match writer: Man/Jon)
    Uncle J.J. JAY! has had his hands full as of late, thanks to bubbling tension that seems to be building between the COSMIC HORROR and Danny Toner as of late. Uncle will no doubt have one eye looking out for Toner during 011's opening clash, but will have his work cut out for him in the ring with a dangerous opponent in Jeremy Best.

As well as pinning Uncle during the CIBERNETICO! match on Fallout 008, Your New Best Friend proved this last week, managing to play possum and lure Shawn Summers in for a small package and a win. Uncle also emerged victorious last week, as he, Quiet, and Thomas West overcame Gabrielle, XYZ, and Kayden Knox in a trios match. Will it be JAY! or Best that manages to maintain their momentum in Manitoba?

SECOND MATCH
    (1/20)
    Guy Jordan vs. Yuna Funanori.
    X Rules Match.
    (Match writer: Man)
    Winnipeg will also see the return of Yuna Funanori to in-ring action, as the Last Great Adventurer comes back to the purple brand in singles action for the first time since all the way back on Fallout 001 where she competed in the first round of the Fallout Contender Eliminator Tournament.

The first ever Gauntlet Champion will have her work cut out for her, though, as Funanori will find herself across the ring from Guy Jordan, a new signee who has made waves since his debut in the Secular Spectacular match at Mile High. Jordan already has the blood of both Ratin Mikichin and Greg on his hands - will this X Rules Match, where Guy will be able to satiate whatever sadistic whim he feels like, mean Yuna's name is added to this list? Or will the much-tougher test in Funanori return with a bang in Winnipeg?

THIRD MATCH
    (1/20)
    Chris Peacock vs. Jean-Luc Watkins.
    X Rules Match.
    (Match writer: Man)
    Fallout 010 ended in quite shocking circumstances, with Chris Peacock targeting Christian Quinn after the show had essentially finished and, almost certainly, re-injuring Quinn's leg. Peacock and Quinn, of course, last tied things up at Lights Out, where The Instant Classic's team picked up a victory against Peacock, Sauce Man, and Allen Price.

One bystander during the dramatic and climactic incident on 010 was Quinn's commentary partner, Jean-Luc Watkins. JLW also happens to constitute an entry on Chris Peacock’s infamous list, and as such a challenge from Disco's Last Warrior (of sorts) was issued -- a challenge later accepted by Watkins, who used his influence backstage to get this match approved and added to the card.

Chris Peacock remains 0-1 against the Fallout commentary team. Although one would definitely argue that he is in much better shape than Quinn is right now.

FOURTH MATCH
    (1/60)
    Golden Rock (c) [Randy Ramon and Devin Golden] vs. Jackson Fenix and Konchu Hao.
    FWA World Tag Team Championships.
    Tag Team X Rules Match.
    (Match writer: TGO)
    It is no secret that Rupert Watkins wants the tag team championships off Golden Rock as punishment for Randy Ramon's sojourn to Meltdown as masked wrestler Oscisor. Now, rumors are mounting that this may not be the last we see of Oscisor over on the orange brand, and as a result of this Watkins this week announced that Golden Rock would defend their belts on every episode of the Third Chapter. Originally, Golden Rock's opponents were announced as The Undisputed Alliance, with the former champions due to be given a chance to reclaim the top prize in tag team wrestling. However, this plan was scuppered by the brutal attack on Nate Savage by Konchu Hao as part of Fallout 010. Only an hour after the Undisputed Alliance's opportunity was announced, it emerged that Nate Savage would not be able to compete on Fallout 011.

Clearly with a back-up plan in mind, Watkins and Cal Robinson announced that Nate Savage would be replaced in this match by the man who took him out. Konchu Hao, of course, has been embroiled in quite a vicious vendetta against the UA for their treatment of Epsilon, but will Hao be able to coexist with Fenix here? Will he even bother to try?

FIFTH MATCH
    (1/20)
    Danny Toner vs. Mike Parr.
    X Rules Match.
    (Match writer: SS)
    Two men who had opposite experiences (at least in terms of success in their matches) on Fallout 010 will go to head on 011, as the brand's #2 and #4 prepare to go one on one in Winnipeg. Danny Toner managed to overcome the challenge of Kleio De Santos, picking up the victory before taking the microphone and issuing a few choice words in the direction of Uncle and his Nephews.

Just as Uncle will be doing in the opposite direction in the show opener, Toner will be on the lookout for any unwanted interruptions in this one, with no disqualifications should JAY! or his extended entourage hit the ring. Mike Parr, meanwhile, looks to bounce back from back-to-back losses to Chris Peacock, but will do so against tough opposition in the form of Toner.

SIXTH MATCH
    (2/30)
    Gabrielle vs. Kayden Knox vs. XYZ.
    Three Way Dance - X Rules Match.
    (Match writer: SS)
    The three-way dance format, last used in the main event of Back in Business last year, makes its return in this contest between partners on 010. That means it's elimination rules, promising another almost unavoidable confrontation between Gabrielle and Kayden Knox, who had been forming something of a bond before the Former Goddess disappeared form our screens in the tail end of the First Chapter.

XYZ, meanwhile, made his Fallout debut last week in a losing effort - along with Gabrielle and Knox - against the team of Uncle, Thomas West, and Quiet. Only one of these three stars can get back on the right track as we head towards the Grand March.

SEVENTH MATCH - MAIN EVENT
    (1/60)
    Alyster Black (c) vs. Shawn Summers.
    FWA X Division Championship.
    X Rules Match.
    (Match writer: Rawr)
    Fallout 011 comes to a close in explosive fashion in this grudge match between Shawn Summers and Alyster Black, a pair that share much history, dating back a decade and spanning multiple companies. These days, Black is riding high as the reigning FWA X Division Champion, having won the belt from Nate Savage on Fallout 007. He has since defended the belt, unofficially, against Chris Peacock and Danny Toner in a match that was not sanctioned by the FWA. Therefore, this contest will be Black's first legitimate defense of his recently won prize.

Shawn Summers won this opportunity to challenge Alyster Black at Mile High, where he triumphed in a triple threat match also involving Kleio De Santos and Kayden Knox. Der Basterd, however, slumped to defeat to Jeremy Best last week, right when he needed to keep his momentum gathering. Black has disappointments of his own in the recent past, having lost - alongside partner Krash - the FWA World Tag Team Championships at Mile High. This one promises to be a violent and tight contest between two of Fallout's most aggressive and combustible performers.

Putting Butts in Seats

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Fallout 011 | Nailed to the X | Card/Discussion Thread

EDIT: Wrong thread
    Last edited by Dubb; 01-21-2022 at 03:28 PM.

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Palestinian Territory

... ill grab an extension just in case.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

I'm gonna request an extension for us since I'm a dumbass and couldn't find the deadline that was right in front of my face the entire time.

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Commie Uncle View Post
    ... ill grab an extension just in case.
    You got it. Dubb said it was okay, as he’d technically posted before you asked!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm gonna request an extension for us since I'm a dumbass and couldn't find the deadline that was right in front of my face the entire time.
    You got it, as to Cyrus and Jimmy.

——

Whilst I’m here I’m going to take the free one myself, so SS gets it too.

Underdog

Status

I'll absolutely take one. 4 days between the two shows any my time management is not a good combination!

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigy View Post
    I'll absolutely take one. 4 days between the two shows any my time management is not a good combination!
    You have one too, my friend. As does Tig.

Young Gunz

Status
      Country                    United States

I would like to request an extension.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Netherlands

Me also please.

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I'll join in and ask for an extension too, just in case. Want to try and get mine up before deadline, but might not make it.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by SupineSnake View Post
    Me also please.
    Just seen that Man already requested one for us.

CBK and ETE + opponents have extensions (so that's rawr, omb, and tgo).

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status

AON and gurryman have one too, as per AON’s request in the Meltdown thread.

Thread Information