{{Height}}
    6'0

{{Age}}

{{Billed From}}
    "The Murder Capital", Detroit, Michigan

{{Alignment}}
    Everyone's A Target. Heel!

{{Gimmick}}
    Guy Jordan is just that, a Guy. A guy who just so happens to have a talent of kicking ass. He's a bad mouthed son of a bitch who'll fight until his very last breath.

{{Background}}
    Detroit in the 1980s was a war zone. A war zone that the United States Of America wanted nothing to do with. While a cultural change full of rock 'n' roll, drugs, systematic racism, and Mc'Fuckin'Donalds seized the publics eye, no one cared about Detroit. It quickly became an outlaw state, a state that was given the title of "The Murder Capital", trading that title with Baltimore. What the country didn't fear though, was the future generation this city would breed. Enter Guy Jordan. He encompasses all of that hate, all of that aggresion, all of that bottled up rage waiting to be unleashed on the world. Wrestling was that outlet, and the trail of teeth, broken limbs, and fractured skulls lead to the beady blue eyes of Guy. God Bless those who tread on this unhinged badass!

{{Current Feuds}}
    None, but don't worry, you'll see your ass on this list soon enough.

{{FWA Accomplishments}}
    N/A

{{None-FWA Accomplishments}}
    N/A

{{WIN-LOSS-DRAW}}
    0-1-0

{{Ass Kicking Style }}
    Hardcore/Brawler

{{Regular Moves}}
    - Short-Arm Clothesline
    - Knee Lift
    - Stiff Right Hands
    - High Angled Back Suplex
    - Neckbreaker
    - Bodyslam Into A Double Foot Stomp To The Face
    - Hair Clench To A Grounded Oppenent, Followed By Multiple Punt Kicks To The Head
    - Middle Rope Elbow Drop
    - Reverse DDT

{{Signature Moves}}
    - Piledriver
    - Gullotine Choke Hold
    - Powerbomb
    - Powerbomb On The Apron, Announce Table, Or Steel Ring Post

{{Finishers}}
    - Killer Stunner (Stunner)
    - Bulldozer (Styles Clash; Sometimes Done On Thumbtacks)

{{Ultimate Finisher}}
    Guy puts thumbtacks in the oppenent's mouth and hits the Killer Stunner

{{Attire}}
    Guy doesn't mess around. He comes to the ring in basic black & red ring attire, sporting taped fists and a pair of steel-toed boots, perfect for kicking ass.

{{Picture Base}}
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

{{Theme Song}}
    "Animal Farm" by Clutch

{{Introductory Promo}}

Guy Jordan is the name. Assaulting is his game. He's simple, he's basic, and he's got an issue. An issue with you. An issue with your friends. An issue with your Grandma, your Grand-Pop, hell, your dog is looking like he's crusin' for a boot in the ass. Guy does not, and I repeat, does not take kindly to the world. It's a cruel world that never showed him mercy, so why should he? To him, dishing out pain is the only thing that gives him joy. It's a thrill unlike any other, and it's the one thing he finds in life that keeps him from just kicking the bucket. No other sport can cause as much pain as Pro Wrestling, and it's the closest thing to being able to legally kill a man. Call him a bastard, a sonuvabitch, anything that'll give him a reason to beat your ass. He's coming to the FWA, because a little birdy told him that's where he'd find competiton. Of course, he took that birdy and snapped it's little neck, threw him in a pot, and cooked him up for lunch. He plans to use his foul mouth and bad attitude to ascend to the top, just to keep the top prize from everyone else.
    Last edited by gurryman; 01-02-2022 at 07:10 PM.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: GUY JORDAN

This looks sick, welcome back gurryman. Can’t wait to see what you do with this dude.

We’re nearing the end of our cycle and have our last PPV event of the year coming up soon so if you want you can send something in for it or we can use your introductory promo.

Until then sit tight and you’ll be assigned to a brand in due time.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 12-09-2021 at 01:10 AM.
    Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Letterboxd

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

L.M. Menthol Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    This looks sick, welcome back gurryman. Can’t wait to see what you do with this dude.

We’re nearing the end of our cycle and have our last PPV event of the year coming up soon so if you want you can send something in for it or we can use your introductory promo.

Until then sit tight and you’ll be assigned to a brand in due time.
    I'll have something sent in within the next few days (if not tomorrow) to use as a debut segment. Glad to be back Jimmy, been having an itch I've wanted to scratch. Thanks for having me back!

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status
      Country                    UK

Hey mate, welcome back to the fed. Yeah like Jimmy said, if you’d like to send something in for the PPV, please feel free to do so.

We currently have a brand split and you’re going to be on Fallout, which is run by me and SS. I think this character will fit in well with everyone else we have on the brand at the moment.

Also, if you’d like a link to the FWA Discord so you can chat to the rest of the community, please drop me a PM and I’d be happy to share it!

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Welcome.

I like this character, it seems like a simple premise, but a fun character that I'm looking forward to seeing what he does.

Your New Best Friend

Status

Welcome (back). And welcome to Fallout! I think this guy and Jeremy Best sound like they'd get along well!

Thread Information